Ac infinity controllers disconnected

freezeland

August's Contest Winner 🏆
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
All my ac infinity controllers dropped their wifi connections this afternoon and I can’t reconnect them. Anyone else having an issue. I was on the phone with ac infinity to report the issue and got disconnected about 30 seconds after the rep picked up. Can’t get through now to them.

None of my aci stuff is wifi its all the older BT tech, so im no help to you unfortunately, lol.

Mine will show that it's disconnected once in a while. I usually close the app and reopen it. That usually works for me.

I forget the method to use when connecting it by the controller though. I think you hold the center port button. You might need to be connected to your phone via bluetooth and your phone connected to your wifi.

I'm sorry if this is all stuff you've tried already

I'll check but TBH I don't pay much attention to what that thing is trying to tell me anymore.....

Looks like I can still turn on my fans via Ipad so mine is still good to go on the wifi. All the symbols are lit up saying it's connected too.
If mine was down I think first thing I'd do is reset my router

I'll check but TBH I don't pay much attention to what that thing is trying to tell me anymore.....

Looks like I can still turn on my fans via Ipad so mine is still good to go on the wifi. All the symbols are lit up saying it's connected too.
If mine was down I think first thing I'd do is reset my router
I had to factory reset. Delete the app and go through a new install for all. Had their tech support on the phone when I did it all. They were dumbfounded as to why they all dropped and wouldn’t reconnect.

Mine did it a month ago. I didn't have to factory reset. The radio probably glitched and needed a power down. I never power it down so didn't think of disconnecting power.

I had to factory reset. Delete the app and go through a new install for all. Had their tech support on the phone when I did it all. They were dumbfounded as to why they all dropped and wouldn’t reconnect.
I'm glad you got it working again.

Mine did it a month ago. I didn't have to factory reset. The radio probably glitched and needed a power down. I never power it down so didn't think of disconnecting power.
You pull all the UIs cables to power it down

Also on this step I had to Bluetooth and reset wifi. Luckily I didn't have to mess with the apps cache.

Back
Top Bottom