Air Pots

steamroller

Average guy who gets high. AKA the Slacker.
Staff member
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
I think I finally found a site that sells proper air pots.
@Bandit420 how do these look?

I think I finally found a site that sells proper air pots.
@Bandit420 how do these look?

Yep those are the real deal authentic airpots!

I use either the orange bottom or red bottom pots and recommend for veg only then upcan into solid wall containers.
After the root ball is built, there's no need to continue it into flower. It will be too difficult to keep up with watering demands so that's why I go to solid plastic walls for flower. They'll be well branched out and will spread out after the upcan.

What size/s would you recomend for vegging.
They have a seedling pot I think is tits.
Pretty interested in getting some of these before next germinating.
I may get this right some day.

I don't recommend the seedling size because the bottom screens can be moved up or down on the larger pots to create a custom size pot for you.
The seedling size is pretty much a one trick pony but with the orange or red bottoms you actually get seedling size thru 1.5 gallon by adjusting the screen. The plant will also respond by having a larger and more branched out root system than what the seedling size can do.
As long as you're using good fast draining soils like COM there's no worry of over watering a young sprout in a 1 gallon pot.
Just water the pot before planting then let it do it's thing and you'll probably be giving it another watering in about 5 days or so then every few days and finally every day as the plant grows.

Just ordered the #2 size for the next round to go in after they fill their solo cups a little or whenever they arrive.
It will be interesting to see if I note improvement.šŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom