Back to tent adventures from China to Thailand.

One day when I logged on to the "xxxx" forum, I realized that everyone had disappeared,
“ oh my god, what the hell was going on”
So I tried to google "Aquaman cannabis fourm" hope to find something.
After a few minutes, boom~boom~
I am unsettled.
Here is my Small scale grow journey.

Media: 2 gal pure coco
cropstering irrigation method
nuts:Athena 3 parts line /
gh 3parts(micro/grow/bloom) line followed by Mel Frank's Insider's Guide

here is my harvest video,
after this run,my no till knf organic is ready to go.
View attachment mmexport1694866818561.mp4

ALL veg - 85 f / 75% rh (day) ; 80f/ 70% (night) ; 800 ppms co2

week 1 - 85f/ 75% rh (day) ; 80 f/ 70% (night) ; 1000 ppms co2

week 2 - 85f/ 75% rh (day) ; 80 f/ 70% (night) ; 1000 ppms co2

week 3 - 85f/ 75% rh (day) ; 80 f/ 70% (night) ; 1000 ppms co2

week 4 - 82f/ 72% rh (day) ; 78f/ 68% (night) ; 1000 ppms co2

week 5 - 80f/ 70%rh (day) ; 75f / 65% (night) ; 1000 ppms c02

week 6 - 80f /70%rh (day) ; 75f / 65% (night) ; 1000 ppms co2

week 7 - 78f/68% rh (day) ; 72 f/ 62% (night) ; 1000 ppms co2

week 8 - 75f/ 65%rh (day) ; 70f/ 60% (night) ; 0 ppms co2

week 9 - 70f /60% rh (day) ; 60f/ 50% (night) ; 0 ppm c02

Unlike before, I raised the temp/Rh relatively a lot , I used to keep the humidity at 50-60%/temperature 24-27℃.
By giving the plants with that high environment, I haven't seen any issues like nuts burn (I feed 1.5~2.0~2.5 in Veg/2.5~3.0 in flowering) and runoff was always in safe zone.

At first, I was more worried about mould/pm, but then I realized that giving enough Airflow and Potassium silica which kept everything under control!
here was flowering pics
Screenshot_20230916_205929.jpgIMG_20230808_223217_105.jpg

ALL veg - 85 f / 75% rh (day) ; 80f/ 70% (night) ; 800 ppms co2

week 1 - 85f/ 75% rh (day) ; 80 f/ 70% (night) ; 1000 ppms co2

week 2 - 85f/ 75% rh (day) ; 80 f/ 70% (night) ; 1000 ppms co2

week 3 - 85f/ 75% rh (day) ; 80 f/ 70% (night) ; 1000 ppms co2

week 4 - 82f/ 72% rh (day) ; 78f/ 68% (night) ; 1000 ppms co2

week 5 - 80f/ 70%rh (day) ; 75f / 65% (night) ; 1000 ppms c02

week 6 - 80f /70%rh (day) ; 75f / 65% (night) ; 1000 ppms co2

week 7 - 78f/68% rh (day) ; 72 f/ 62% (night) ; 1000 ppms co2

week 8 - 75f/ 65%rh (day) ; 70f/ 60% (night) ; 0 ppms co2

week 9 - 70f /60% rh (day) ; 60f/ 50% (night) ; 0 ppm c02

Unlike before, I raised the temp/Rh relatively a lot , I used to keep the humidity at 50-60%/temperature 24-27℃.
By giving the plants with that high environment, I haven't seen any issues like nuts burn (I feed 1.5~2.0~2.5 in Veg/2.5~3.0 in flowering) and runoff was always in safe zone.

At first, I was more worried about mould/pm, but then I realized that giving enough Airflow and Potassium silica which kept everything under control!
here was flowering pics
View attachment 21553View attachment 21554
:alien:a long sentence in trim jail coming soon in your future grommie; monsters on parade

One day when I logged on to the "xxxx" forum, I realized that everyone had disappeared,
“ oh my god, what the hell was going on”
So I tried to google "Aquaman cannabis fourm" hope to find something.
After a few minutes, boom~boom~
and now you have....The rest of the story :LOL:

Welcome to Bud Builders bro, beautiful work in your garden 🌿

I experienced the same thing this last grow. I ran higher humidity in the first few weeks of flower along with slightly higher temps. No issues and the girls seemed to like it.
Ruler~glad to see Ya here again.
When I kept temp in mid 70s with relative low rh(45-50%) in flowering, which highest input ec always stayed in 1.4~1.6.
But with that higher environment I found I could keep the ec consistently at 2.0~3.0.
I think environment will suck moisture from the plants and lead to a loss in quality, if ran correctly, high temp service in relationship to rh will actually boost quality as well as yield.

shout out my mentor @Dirtbag
@Aquaman ,missing @Kanzeon so much.LoL
Appreciate @stonemason helps me a lot on KNF farming.
Welcome....Back.....We all got the boot for some petty reason and the guys here have provided us with a better forum, free of ads and sponsors. Careful I'm not sure if the head troll over their still has his head up his ass but anyone who came here and registered or mentioned BB on the farm got the boot.

Welcome....Back.....We all got the boot for some petty reason and the guys here have provided us with a better forum, free of ads and sponsors. Careful I'm not sure if the head troll over their still has his head up his ass but anyone who came here and registered or mentioned BB on the farm got the boot.
I logged in a few days ago and didn't get the "Oops! Something went wrong" message like I did before. If shit4brains blocked IP's, the dynamic IP on my router must've switched up and it is now allowing me to view as a guest.

I logged in a few days ago and didn't get the "Oops! Something went wrong" message like I did before. If shit4brains blocked IP's, the dynamic IP on my router must've switched up and it is now allowing me to view as a guest.
yes me too but I've not tried to log in.

I just tried to log in and it says I've been blocked for Spam

If you get time check out my knf recipe thread..mabey you can add some information to it that I missed.its under knf make your own nutrient solutions. There are a few jadam recipes on there too.i sadly dont have a grow going at this time.im living full time back in indiana the canabiss laws here suck to say the least.
yeah,I've read thread~Great Inf,buddy
I haven't doing it so far casue that FAA gonna need extra 3 months to ferment.
I've noticed some knf farmers added pineapple into FAA and it speeded up the fermentation to 1 month.
For Jadam, I bought Chinese version a couple months ago.
IMG_20230920_185951.jpgIMG_20230919_221151_edit_8427537102617.jpg

I have questions, what is no till grow? and the differences between notill and knf/jadam? Does Notill still need some fermention?

No till is just no digging .no interruption to the soil even after harvest and just cut off the stem leaving roots in the soil..basically a living organic soil grow with slow release fertilisers,mulch and compost are added occasionally and all that will break down along with the roots and rejuvenate the soil.ive seen guys here grow no till outside, they will cut stem at the base,mulch it and keep it moist till nxt spring.

No till is just no digging .no interruption to the soil even after harvest and just cut off the stem leaving roots in the soil..basically a living organic soil grow with slow release fertilisers,mulch and compost are added occasionally and all that will break down along with the roots and rejuvenate the soil.ive seen guys here grow no till outside, they will cut stem at the base,mulch it and keep it moist till nxt spring.
Ive always wanted to try a no till earth box. Seems quite efficient tbh.

Reactions: Max
yeah,I've read thread~Great Inf,buddy
I haven't doing it so far casue that FAA gonna need extra 3 months to ferment.
I've noticed some knf farmers added pineapple into FAA and it speeded up the fermentation to 1 month.
For Jadam, I bought Chinese version a couple months ago.
View attachment 22111View attachment 22112

I have questions, what is no till grow? and the differences between notill and knf/jadam? Does Notill still need some fermention?

In no till, you build up natural enzymes in the soil from decaying roots (natural Cannazyme) and stems from previous crops, this becomes your future medium, and like Max said, mulch with home made compost in the Winter. Then each year your medium gets better.

If you get time check out my knf recipe thread..mabey you can add some information to it that I missed.its under knf make your own nutrient solutions. There are a few jadam recipes on there too.i sadly dont have a grow going at this time.im living full time back in indiana the canabiss laws here suck to say the least.
I use no till living soil with knf and jadam nutes and microbes.works good just keep it simple if you do a real hot soil and use your knf nutes it will be to much.we do soil horizons in our 30 gallons bottom layer 2 inches crushed field stone and coarse sand, then clay and sand mixed(loam) with a little of my living soil about 25 percent mixed in is the next 4 to 6 inches.then living no till soil on top about 10 inches.we use 1/3 compost1/3 peat1/3 aeration of your choice I like rice hulls mulch and pumice..amend it with some dry nutes and dryed herbs, biochar. Hand full of red worms, predator mites and nematodes . Top it off with some imo 4 and or jadam microbial solution . Rice hulls for mulch layer on top. leave the roots in when you harvest .we also do bokashi compost buckets for the fan leaves as we trim them off during the grow. All stems and leaves go back to the pot.on plants that get washed for hash everything goes back but the tricomes. Will be my 6 run in the same dirt next grow.

Also on the faa you can use it as soon as it produces liquid , it just won't be quite as good as after 3 to 6 months.i always keep a ton of it fermenting so I never run out and have to wait 6 months. Lol I have about 13- 5 gallon buckets going right now.lol what can I say I love to fish.i have never tried it with pineapple. I saw that guy at the farm doing it that way seemed to work for him. I do know pineapple ffj is a no no,will torch the plants.

I will try to get the nuitrient schedule we use for the knf nutes on canabiss loaded up for you on my tutorial some time this weekend.

Thx,Max.
I've been testing some notill before,
Topdressing with some micro\macro~compost nuts weekly with bigger pots like 8~10 gals .
But there were always symptoms:nuts burn、underfeed…
Btw, Is weed already legalized in Australia ? IIrc ,U're living in Tasmania?

Back
Top Bottom