Bandit on a Space Safari and I'm Hunting Unicorns

very very cool!!! and i gotta come back to this later but i gotta ask first... what is the best time zone at midnight to drop them... huh??? 0:00?? what are you -6? think i'm -5... if we're being technical about it.. just sayin.. :D
You fuck~!:ROFLMAO:

He has some nice boats~!:cool:

The dropped roster for the first leg of this grow:

3x Tinfoil Hat by Irie
1 each (4 total) of Golden Girls by Irie
5x Heart Stomper by Light Seeker
3x Trop Cherry by Stoney
5x Cloud Surfing Apes by Uruz
2x Lazy Thai Fighter by Uruz
3x Lavender Muffins by Uruz

The last two I gave them those names because I dont feel like typing out their long winded cross names every time I mention them.
Lazy Thai Fighter is Lemon Thai x Fight Island x Lazy Lightning and Lavender Muffin is Lavender Aura x Cosmic Afghani/Blueberry Muffin/Romulan

I have the VG kit straddled between a white Ionbeam and a Blurple stick to see if there's any lean toward one or the other when they rise up

IMG_7709[1].jpeg

While they germinate, I'm giving the airpots a cleaning.
To do this, I assemble them and stack them in a 55 gallon barrel. I add about 2 cups of dish washing detergent and about 1 quart of Clorox Cleanup bleach cleaner then fill with water and stir it with a broom handle every few hours. Germination usually takes 3 days on average so that's how long they'll soak.
When they're needed I pull them out, rinse off with a garden hose, let them dry, and start planting

IMG_7705[1].jpeg

And that sous vide steak...Yeah buddy!!!

IMG_7707[1].jpeg

Last edited:
The AC Infinity upgrades are complete!

Scored this big son of a gun for the new exhaust and positioned it damn near on top of the Smax Vertical 1000 to hopefully help tamp down it's heat output so I don't have all the heat issues I did in the previous grow

IMG_7714[1].jpeg

New fresh air intake fan also relocated making the wall of chaos look even more chaotic.
Yeah welcome to growing weed in Texas Y'all

IMG_7727[1].jpeg

ACI 69+ Pro outfitted with two xtra 4 port hubs. The hubs pretty much took an 8 port controller to a 13 port

IMG_7717[1].jpeg

And all of it ipad tablet or iphone controlled!
8 six inch fans, 2 inline fans, UV, Ionbeam Full Spectrum, and clone tent all under one umbrella of control.
Another 69+ controller on the opposite wall controls a single set of UV and Ionbeams mounted to the light nearest it

IMG_7713.PNG

that some serious fan control right there!!!!

just nosy man but why do you need so much control on the fans, mine stay on 24/7 and i never turn them off. is it just because you can't reach them or see the speed settings?

that some serious fan control right there!!!!

just nosy man but why do you need so much control on the fans, mine stay on 24/7 and i never turn them off. is it just because you can't reach them or see the speed settings?

Yep, can't reach them when there's a full grown crop in there and the Smax cooling fans are way up in the rafters. Getting to them would mean getting my noggin chopped off by the ceiling fan. šŸ™ƒ
The inlines are activated by either time or temp.
Another cool thing about the new ACI fans is the daisy chain. So if they're all on a controller port, only one needs to be plugged in so it frees up some space on power strips. Like each wall has three fans but only one of each set of three is plugged into an outlet

Another cool thing about the new ACI fans is the daisy chain. So if they're all on a controller port, only one needs to be plugged in so it frees up some space on power strips. Like each wall has three fans but only one of each set of three is plugged into an outlet

wow i didn't know that!! thats pretty cool so it's still only one cord.

Controller 69 and Pro models can achieve that? I am not daisy chained but use a 67 Aci and a 69 on a 3x3?

i was wondering if one fan will control the other if daisy chained without having a controller. i'm gonna try this later tonight when my lights come on. that would be pretty sweet. i could move one in the opposite corner that way for better coverage!

Controller 69 and Pro models can achieve that? I am not daisy chained but use a 67 Aci and a 69 on a 3x3?

Yes Sir but it only works with the second generation fans

i was wondering if one fan will control the other if daisy chained without having a controller. i'm gonna try this later tonight when my lights come on. that would be pretty sweet. i could move one in the opposite corner that way for better coverage!

If it doesn't I have the xtra 69+ controller ACI included with one of my inlines in your box so you'll be getting a controller. I need to borrow the tape machine at work so I can get it taped up and shipped. Should have it out on Monday.

I ended up with two 69+ controllers, one 69+ Pro, and a handful of these other little controllers for lights that might work for fans, IDK because I haven't played with any of those since they don't connect via bluetooth or wifi. The controllers also offer a very convenient luxury that may not be needed for you but is very nice to have.
I may not have any male to male UIS cables though and you'll need one of those for each fan. I'll go thru my spare parts box and see what's all in there.

I have mine plugged into the multiport hub so multiple fans do the same thing. I'm not sure if they'll do this with each fan plugged into different ports but I believe they do. If not you can always splice up a double port cable like I did in this thread

But yeah check it out! The bottom fan on this pole is not plugged in and still works!

That sound of victory šŸ¤˜

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">OH WE ARE SINGING LOUD AND PROUD IN THE BIG HOUSE šŸ¤˜šŸ»<br><br>(Video by <a href="https://twitter.com/WendyKJ?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@WendyKJ</a>) <a href="https://t.co/ekrQ1I8b5u">pic.twitter.com/ekrQ1I8b5u</a></p>&mdash; Bryson Buddahbelly (@HookEm_Sports) <a href=" ">September 7, 2024</a></blockquote><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That sound of victory šŸ¤˜

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">OH WE ARE SINGING LOUD AND PROUD IN THE BIG HOUSE šŸ¤˜šŸ»<br><br>(Video by <a href="https://twitter.com/WendyKJ?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@WendyKJ</a>) <a href="https://t.co/ekrQ1I8b5u">pic.twitter.com/ekrQ1I8b5u</a></p>&mdash; Bryson Buddahbelly (@HookEm_Sports) <a href=" ">September 7, 2024</a></blockquote><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

thats a lot of orange peppered in that maize!!!!!!!!!!

gettin burned one week and burnin em down the next!!! :D

Screenshot 2024-09-07 213104.jpg

thats a lot of orange peppered in that maize!!!!!!!!!!

gettin burned one week and burnin em down the next!!! :D

View attachment 71919

Holy crap man Y'all took the Mighty Fightin' Great Danes of Albany to the woodshed!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Man that win over Michigan was sweet! Wrapped 'em up like a python and choked them until their eyes closed. They didn't stand a chance.
Like Georgia last week curb stomping Clemson we announced to the world we're in the title contender category for the '24 season šŸ¤˜

šŸ”„

Got my tables done. I decided against doing the frame because I was feeling like it woulda been a bit over engineered plus the supermag brackets and one more rail woulda added another $120 to the cost of this rig.
So I did some redneck engineering with zip ties and duct tape.šŸ˜‹

IMG_7737[1].jpeg

I also couldn't bring myself to spend $90 on a sheet of sanded maple plywood so I got the thick cheap stuff for $25 and used my left over decking paint to seal it up.
The deck paint is also non-slip so kind of a win win using up the last of that can and getting a good water proof sealed coating under and top side

IMG_7739[1].jpeg

Everything seems strong, sturdy, and ready to rock!!
Looks like I can fit 18 plants total with the reconfiguration

IMG_7741[1].jpeg

And in the starter tent...We got action!!

IMG_7743[1].jpeg

Last edited:
Holy crap man Y'all took the Mighty Fightin' Great Danes of Albany to the woodshed!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's some funny shit there~!
I mean lets just say they are NY football team and leave our hopes and dreams at the door~!:ROFLMAO:

Man that win over Michigan was sweet! Wrapped 'em up like a python and choked them until their eyes closed. They didn't stand a chance.
Like Georgia last week curb stomping Clemson we announced to the world we're in the title contender category for the '24 season šŸ¤˜

šŸ”„

Got my tables done. I decided against doing the frame because I was feeling like it woulda been a bit over engineered plus the supermag brackets and one more rail woulda added another $120 to the cost of this rig.
So I did some redneck engineering with zip ties and duct tape.šŸ˜‹

View attachment 72029

I also couldn't bring myself to spend $90 on a sheet of sanded maple plywood so I got the thick cheap stuff for $25 and used my left over decking paint to seal it up.
The deck paint is also non-slip so kind of a win win using up the last of that can and getting a good water proof sealed coating under and top side

View attachment 72030

Everything seems strong, sturdy, and ready to rock!!
Looks like I can fit 18 plants total with the reconfiguration

View attachment 72031

And in the starter tent...We got action!!

View attachment 72032

well that couldn't have been a worse outcome to week one of the playoffs! sucky brisco got caught up in that.

thats a nice paint coating you put on that!! is that particle board? looks heavy!!!!

are you still planning on leaving the Smax out this round? i only ask because it seemed like the new work with the table and cooling fan seems ramped up for it.

well that couldn't have been a worse outcome to week one of the playoffs! sucky brisco got caught up in that.

thats a nice paint coating you put on that!! is that particle board? looks heavy!!!!

are you still planning on leaving the Smax out this round? i only ask because it seemed like the new work with the table and cooling fan seems ramped up for it.

Yeah that was pretty crappy man. Out of everybody it's our two guys.šŸ˜µ I was rooting for Suarez after that. šŸ‡²šŸ‡½šŸŒ®šŸ

ATL's kind of a fucked up and dangerous track. Even pit road is dicey!ā˜ ļø

Yeah man Behr Deckover paint is some really good stuff. Way better than just a water sealant like Thompson's or a stain.
Only caveat is it works best on brand new wood because prep on old wood is almost never clean enough. And it has some mild to thick grit choices to make it nonslip. Stuff is thick and fills in cracks, gaps, and holes very well. I was lucky to still have about a 1/3 gallon left over from my Summer deck rebuild. Just enough to do the job.
The plywood is just regular pine about 1/2"-3/4" thick. Not as bulky or heavy as particle board or that gnarly tongue & groove stuff they use for roofing. It was hard to find a sheet without too bad of a warp though. I think it will hold up well especially being coated with deckover.

Yep the new ventilation was done for the Smax. The tables as well but I've always started plants and vegged them up on a folding leg card table.
I don't like my plants on the floor until flower and prefer them up high for better management and lifting them, moving them around without bending down low so mostly that's about comfort.

I had been setting up the table for veg and taking it out for flower but it's legs started going to shit on me. It was a 22 year old table after all. Then with the Smax being in a fixed position I got the idea of a table that could go up and down rather than the light go up and down and I didn't want to be stacking shit like milk crates or cinder blocks to set plants up on top of so I got creative and splurged a bit on this rig.

The room now is pretty much 2 grow rooms in one. One for cool weather growing using the Smax and one for hot weather using the 550s.
Rather than taking things out and putting them back in, it all works together now for convenience and comfort.
Only thing that comes out to make the switch is the center 550 and then of course changing trigger dynamics on the intake and exhaust since the intake becomes an AC during Winter.
Can't tell you how nice it is to have a floor go up and down and lights that do the same with only pressing a button. No ratchet hanger ropes, no stacking cinder blocks or anything heavy, no folding table to haul in and out. Just push a button!!!
It also opens up lots of flexibility with the 550s to have lowering tables and the lights on a winch for multi strain grows.
Some serious first class user friendliness going on up in here! Only downside I see so far is the triple 550 is barely enough light while the Smax is more than enough and I could have a 4th row in there when I use it.
Today I'm gonna do some planting so I get to test the tables right away!šŸ¤˜

Last edited:
I'm gonna let these cook for one more day in the VG kit. Give some more time to the slow risers and hopefully not over cook the speedier sprouts.

IMG_7745[1].jpeg

Slowest out of the gate is Trop Cherry & Tinfoil Hat and fastest are the Uruz, Light Seeker, and Golden Girl seeds.
Couldn't be anymore happy with how this cloning tent and lights are working out but I do believe the ACI Ionbeams are way better lights than the $30 blurples from Amazon.
I let the lights warm the tent so I didn't need a heat mat this round. It does get warm as a result, 90*F unchecked, but the 3" variable speed inline tames that heat down to 82 like a champ on it's slowest speed.

I also forgot to order a new jar of Great White for this grow.
I don't like starting a grow without microherds added in at time of planting so I got that order in and since it's the bigger 8oz can, free overnight shipping to be delivered 4-8am tomorrow. By 11am many of these will be in soil and under a CLW 550 on the table.

In other news, my Nike x Me order came in šŸ”„ :love: šŸ”„ :love: šŸ”„

IMG_7746[1].jpeg

IMG_7749[1].jpeg

Yeah man Behr Deckover paint is some really good stuff. Way better than just a water sealant like Thompson's or a stain.

thats really cool man, i'm gonna have to pick some of that up sometime, seems like something i could use now and then, it kind of reminds me of tennis court coating.

so glad to hear its real plywood man, from the photo it looked so smooth like it was particle board. and with that paint texture i just had to ask!!

ya know the last pair of sneakers i bought was nike... it was like 30 years ago and this young salesman sold me on a pair of new sneakers that had just come out. bought them in a mall, paid over $100 and they were thee most uncomfortable footwear i ever owned! went back to boots and sandals and will most likely never try another pair of sneakers ever again!

last time i got great white i got the 8oz as well... heading into my fourth grow with it, i might even go bigger next time. it's not like i'll ever stop using it and it gets cheaper in bulk. i'm tellin ya man get a measuring spoon, it will last so much longer.

sad to see,,, rest in peace James Earl Jones.

One of the best in HollywoodšŸ˜¢

While many will remember him for Star Wars, I can not overlook Conan the Barbarian.
A great actor and voice.
RIP.

I've been watching the Tom Clancy movies on repeat lately and his role as Admiral Greer makes those movies work. Hunt For Red October, Patriot Games, & Clear and Present Danger. Also gotta shout out for The Sandlot and Field of Dreams and Gardens of Stone. That man made every movie he was in better.

thats really cool man, i'm gonna have to pick some of that up sometime, seems like something i could use now and then, it kind of reminds me of tennis court coating.

so glad to hear its real plywood man, from the photo it looked so smooth like it was particle board. and with that paint texture i just had to ask!!

ya know the last pair of sneakers i bought was nike... it was like 30 years ago and this young salesman sold me on a pair of new sneakers that had just come out. bought them in a mall, paid over $100 and they were thee most uncomfortable footwear i ever owned! went back to boots and sandals and will most likely never try another pair of sneakers ever again!

last time i got great white i got the 8oz as well... heading into my fourth grow with it, i might even go bigger next time. it's not like i'll ever stop using it and it gets cheaper in bulk. i'm tellin ya man get a measuring spoon, it will last so much longer.

30 years ago??!! šŸ¤Æ
What's your shoe size? I'll change your mind but hope you like burnt orangešŸ˜‹
Good sneakers are a must for me. 90% of my day is spent on hard floors & concrete. There's zero carpet in my life. Like a nurse or something, gotta have clouds on the dawgs!
Speaking of sandals....Oofos bro. If your dawgs are barking after a long day, they're the best recovery sandal around. Athletes love 'em after a game.

hehehehe....Michigan Band lost a bet šŸ˜ :ROFLMAO::LOL:

UM.png

Don't Mess With Texas šŸ¤˜šŸ˜‹šŸ¤˜

Last edited:
One of the best in HollywoodšŸ˜¢

I've been watching the Tom Clancy movies on repeat lately and his role as Admiral Greer makes those movies work. Hunt For Red October, Patriot Games, & Clear and Present Danger. Also gotta shout out for The Sandlot and Field of Dreams and Gardens of Stone. That man made every movie he was in better.

30 years ago??!! šŸ¤Æ
What's your shoe size? I'll change your mind but hope you like burnt orangešŸ˜‹
Good sneakers are a must for me. 90% of my day is spent on hard floors & concrete. There's zero carpet in my life. Like a nurse or something, gotta have clouds on the dawgs!
Speaking of sandals....Oofos bro. If your dawgs are barking after a long day, they're the best recovery sandal around. Athletes love 'em after a game.

hehehehe....Michigan Band lost a bet šŸ˜ :ROFLMAO::LOL:

View attachment 72125

Don't Mess With Texas šŸ¤˜šŸ˜‹šŸ¤˜

man i bet that stung for the band!!! along with box seat photos for a scar!!!!! FAFO!

i never heard of Oofos, i'll check em out next time i need some though. Teva was always my favorite then they went and stopped making the toachi 2's and i haven't found anything as good. tried a few brands but never oofos. i have some generic camel brand now, they're okay. not much inseam support but i like the covered toe.

sizes are another thing i hate with footwear, i was always a 10-1/2.. always! then in the past 5-10 years i need a 11-12W, now i know my feet didn't grow!!! damn companies that design footwear i swear hate feet! :LOL: so yeah sizes are all a joke to me. i know my foot is not 12" and the sandal i'm wearing now is an 11 and my boot is a 12W they both fit the same with the same toe room.. freakin shrink economy!!

lets not forget about all the funny arby's commercials over the years!!!!! hear them almost every night on tv!!

Yeah it was The Sandlot for me. That film emulated my small-town upbringing and it will always be one of my favorites.

Probably top 3 that I can think of in a coming of age movie. I never get tired of watching it and still bust out a "You're killing me Smalls!" dealing with some college kids doing dumb ass shit šŸ˜‹

man i bet that stung for the band!!! along with box seat photos for a scar!!!!! FAFO!

i never heard of Oofos, i'll check em out next time i need some though. Teva was always my favorite then they went and stopped making the toachi 2's and i haven't found anything as good. tried a few brands but never oofos. i have some generic camel brand now, they're okay. not much inseam support but i like the covered toe.

sizes are another thing i hate with footwear, i was always a 10-1/2.. always! then in the past 5-10 years i need a 11-12W, now i know my feet didn't grow!!! damn companies that design footwear i swear hate feet! :LOL: so yeah sizes are all a joke to me. i know my foot is not 12" and the sandal i'm wearing now is an 11 and my boot is a 12W they both fit the same with the same toe room.. freakin shrink economy!!

lets not forget about all the funny arby's commercials over the years!!!!! hear them almost every night on tv!!

Oh man shrinkflation is very real in all of textiles brother.
And then there's also that nice body change at around 45-50. Yep I went from 10.5 to 11 in sneakers and up to 12 on things like slides and crocs.
Shirts I'm all over the place between XL and 3XL just depends.
Teva's are the working mans sandals!! Durable AF!
My boss and I put together a little Texas swag bag for ya man so expect either two boxes now or one big one haha. We're gonna make you start to bleed orange like us!!

Ya know one reason why that plywood looks so good is another example of shrinkflation in lumber.
On one side the top layer is clean and smooth. But on the other side you see knots and divots and the layer is rough. I remember they used to be clean and smooth on both sides!

šŸ”„

Got some work done today!

Blanche and Rose ready to bone šŸ˜‹

IMG_7758[1].jpeg

Dorothy & Sophia

IMG_7760[1].jpeg

Trop Cherry

IMG_7762[1].jpeg

Thai Fighters, Lavender Muffins, and Cloud Surfing Apes

IMG_7764[1].jpeg

Every seed popped but one Trop Cherry was slow out of the gate and scrapped and two Tinfoil Hats popped weird. They were some big ol chonker beans and I think that type of seed needs a special sorta VG to accommodate.

21 starts locked and loaded

IMG_7765[1].jpeg

FAFO

IMG_7766[1].jpeg

Yep that's correct. One 550, 80x3 @ 36" height producing 15 DLI.

IMG_7768[1].jpeg

firebird.png

data.png

damn those starts look great man!!!!! looks like Blanche got rose all tied up!!! haha

the sandlot was a movie i bought on prime with free digital bucks from later deliveries. couldn't even count the number of times i've watched that movie.

so you have your UV on now already? you going to use it all the way through?

ya know about the only orange things i own are all dangerous. orange has always been more a warning color to me and not much of a celebratory color.. my chainsaw, black n decker yard tools, FIRE!!! all orange... but i do own a roll of orange printer filament!!! hehe back in the ricky rudd days though man damn i had everything orange you could think of, clothes, signs, cars, even a freakin orange toothbrush!!!! hahaha
i'm really lookin forward to it man and can't wait!!!!!

damn those starts look great man!!!!! looks like Blanche got rose all tied up!!! haha

the sandlot was a movie i bought on prime with free digital bucks from later deliveries. couldn't even count the number of times i've watched that movie.

so you have your UV on now already? you going to use it all the way through?

ya know about the only orange things i own are all dangerous. orange has always been more a warning color to me and not much of a celebratory color.. my chainsaw, black n decker yard tools, FIRE!!! all orange... but i do own a roll of orange printer filament!!! hehe back in the ricky rudd days though man damn i had everything orange you could think of, clothes, signs, cars, even a freakin orange toothbrush!!!! hahaha
i'm really lookin forward to it man and can't wait!!!!!

Yeah I figure why not throw the whole kitchen sink at 'em from day one.
But at that height I doubt it's even getting there. Doesn't look like it on the fancy color chart.

I thought you might like this..I celebrate my 51st bday on Friday. Friday the 13th I know.
My wife has been asking me what I want and I told her well I got the two pairs of custom shoes and I don't really need or want anything since I kinda feel blessed enough already. Maybe go out for a nice dinner IDK. Gotta freezer full of meat and seafood though too + it's a working weekend so we'll just treat it like any other day and maybe go see Beetlejuice on Sunday or something.
Then in steps dang ol HMS with an email this morning.
After reading I'm like hey babe I know what I want for my Bday now!!!

larson toy.png

Losi also has a 19 but it's Truex so I'll wait for next year to see if it will be a #19 Briscoe.
But yeah...51 years old and still getting toys for my bday hahahaha!!!

Yeah I figure why not throw the whole kitchen sink at 'em from day one.
But at that height I doubt it's even getting there. Doesn't look like it on the fancy color chart.

I thought you might like this..I celebrate my 51st bday on Friday. Friday the 13th I know.
My wife has been asking me what I want and I told her well I got the two pairs of custom shoes and I don't really need or want anything since I kinda feel blessed enough already. Maybe go out for a nice dinner IDK. Gotta freezer full of meat and seafood though too + it's a working weekend so we'll just treat it like any other day and maybe go see Beetlejuice on Sunday or something.
Then in steps dang ol HMS with an email this morning.
After reading I'm like hey babe I know what I want for my Bday now!!!

View attachment 72231

Losi also has a 19 but it's Truex so I'll wait for next year to see if it will be a #19 Briscoe.
But yeah...51 years old and still getting toys for my bday hahahaha!!!

i saw that email right after i typed out that message.. i still have the tab open on my browser and it will be hard to say no... i've wanted a losi car for a while now so it might just be time!!!

funny man i always knew our bdays were real close just never knew the exact day.. we're two weeks apart mines friday the 27th. i'll be 52 and still getting toys too!!! :D

ya know though i'm still waiting on that pre order camaro from hendrics.. that and my koosi hasn't shipped, i wanted the koosi for 4th of july months ago!!! it was supposed to ship in april. so this late october date has me sketch...

Ok brother, I got time to hear your opinion of the tester Irie skunk. That was ok I hope, but can you describe the "Haze" reference ? Iam not good with smells and taste because of chemo and radiation treatments, that simple. Sometimes I taste whiskey's to help my palate gain knowledge of terpines and smells and taste of say, cinnamon. Thanks brother. SS

Back
Top Bottom