Cinderella XX (Brothers Grimm), The Convergence, Saka Souffle, & The Rhombus (Irie Genetics)

The second Saka Souffle girl came down on Monday, which was 12 weeks, 5 days of flower. She was my only colorful girl of the 13:
IMG_7641.jpeg
Looks like the camera decided to focus in on that central bud! Yes, I should get a big boy camera and stop messing with iPhone cameras.

Her top:
IMG_7649.jpeg

And a lower bud:
IMG_7647.jpeg

I have tried her earlier harvested sister, who started popping nanners after 10 weeks. She's a good hybrid. If I was going to put a indica/sativa ratio on her, I'd say 45/55, or maybe 49/51. She's fun. I can see growing her again. We'll see if it will be a clone of this or another seed run.

I'll do a full smoke report on this grow (4 crosses/strains) in another few weeks.

The second Saka Souffle girl came down on Monday, which was 12 weeks, 5 days of flower. She was my only colorful girl of the 13:
View attachment 3093
Looks like the camera decided to focus in on that central bud! Yes, I should get a big boy camera and stop messing with iPhone cameras.

Her top:
View attachment 3094

And a lower bud:
View attachment 3095

I have tried her earlier harvested sister, who started popping nanners after 10 weeks. She's a good hybrid. If I was going to put a indica/sativa ratio on her, I'd say 45/55, or maybe 49/51. She's fun. I can see growing her again. We'll see if it will be a clone of this or another seed run.

I'll do a full smoke report on this grow (4 crosses/strains) in another few weeks.
Nice~! :cool:
Always dig your smoke reports and look forward to this next one.

That's the stuff I used.

I read a post from someone on the Farmer who said K sillicate takes about 2 weeks to be converted to monosilic acid by soil organisms. Maybe I had the wrong organisms, or they didn't work all that fast. They definitely had more than 2 weeks to work on the stuff.
You are both on target, in soil silica must "Incorporate" into the soil, rice hulls are a good source, in Coco I used ProTeK from Dynagro. Then I started research as I learned it helped with nutrient "uptake" , wanting more yield, I used the messy PowerSi, wasn't impressed, price went thru the roof from $35 to $50 a qt. and I researched my Cal/Mag supplier Agritec and Rooted Leaf has a Silica Skin product I like so far, 1st. qt. in. SSgrower

Back
Top Bottom