Does anyone have any THCV cuts?

Garbage_bear

Puff Paladin
Reaction score
I am super impressed with THCV. I bought some flower called "Phylos" which is 11.20% THCV and only 4.33% THC(delta9). It is freakin awesome! An appetite suppressant and a stimulant. I am so surprised how psychoactive it is with only 4.33% THC. I am used to smoking stuff in the teens to thirty percent. Maybe it is because I am on Kratom also but holy smokes, it sure is a stimulant. Does any one have any cuts of THCV rich cultivars for sale or trade? I want to grow this stuff.

@Moe.Red says thcv is something like 10x? more psychoactive than thc. 10x may be more than it actually is, but he definitely said it its more psychoactive than thc if you can find it.
I would also love to find strains high in thcv

I’m curious, I tried some THCV weed about 1.5 years ago, from Sensei society I believe.
I honestly didn’t feel anything, but everything I read sound interesting. Maybe it was bunk bud?

I’m interested in delta 8 too, but testing it seemed like smoking oregano. No buzz!

My cousin does Kratom and when I asked him what it was he said it was mild and helps people get off opioid addiction, weird thing is...my cousins never done opioids like that. He intakes like 30 grams a day of Kratom he said.

When he said that it sounded to me like going on the nicotine patch while having never smoked a cigarette.

What's the word on it garbage bear?

Yup THCP is the potent one.

I've grown a ton of THCV stuff. I have tons of video of the search, testing along the way, finding it, yada yada.

I do not currently have anything running that is high THCv to send you a cut.

Let me think on this a minute. I know I have seeds squirreled away.

My cousin does Kratom and when I asked him what it was he said it was mild and helps people get off opioid addiction, weird thing is...my cousins never done opioids like that. He intakes like 30 grams a day of Kratom he said.

When he said that it sounded to me like going on the nicotine patch while having never smoked a cigarette.

What's the word on it garbage bear?
I also use about 30g of Kratom a day. It is an amazing pain reliever on par with morphine except you cannot OD. If you take too much you vomit it up. I have tremendous chronic pain from severe back problems. I am on a handful of nerve blockers but they won't prescribe pain medicine anymore so I have to self medicate. Kratom & Cannabis combined works amazing for me. The stuff clogs me up though. Very constipating.

No, it is not. Some cheap pollen chucking bullshit as far as I can tell.
Thats a bummer man, i was looking for it for a few months but gave up cause i felt it was going to be an endless hole, i was told the real jtr is gone?

Thats a bummer man, i was looking for it for a few months but gave up cause i felt it was going to be an endless hole, i was told the real jtr is gone?
AFAIK

I've looked for it too.

I grew Diet Durban which hermied so bad they did a recall.

I paid way too much for THC Victory. Have 1 seed left. Was not overly impressed with that plant.

Got THCv from White Widow under UVB. Not much but measurable.

I should dig out my old stuff and post it up.

I've been hitting the THCV strains for a little while now when I can find them. Or I'll use an extraction for putting on the joints

Way better energy

It's been investigated as an anticancer agent also. So there's potential theraputic effects in this area also

I've also been feeding plants Linalool for awhile to try and better enhance dopamine and serotonin regulation

Last edited:
Has anyone ran this dudes gear? THCV strains
shop
I have not.

Congoz V will be type 1 with mixed ratios of Thc:thcv in the 5:1-2:1 range

I would cut your expectations in half to start with. But a little thcv goes a long way.

I have not.

Congoz V will be type 1 with mixed ratios of Thc:thcv in the 5:1-2:1 range

I would cut your expectations in half to start with. But a little thcv goes a long way.
The thing about that site is I can't quite figure out if these THCV strains are hemp or mj

I
Yup THCP is the potent one.

I've grown a ton of THCV stuff. I have tons of video of the search, testing along the way, finding it, yada yada.

I do not currently have anything running that is high THCv to send you a cut.

Let me think on this a minute. I know I have seeds squirreled away.
I have a Mendo Kush that Moe knows thinks some mendos or Mendo Kush contains THCv or thcp

I'm flowering it now and I would be down to send samples to Moe or whomever can test them.

The thing about that site is I can't quite figure out if these THCV strains are hemp or mj
Follow the lines and make an educated guess

Look at the parents and make sure it's an African source

Ie Durban poison descendant. I've had the acdc cut once. It's a unique plant but no THC in it... A grassy type weed

Durban is what I would be looking for...

Last edited:
I also use about 30g of Kratom a day. It is an amazing pain reliever on par with morphine except you cannot OD. If you take too much you vomit it up. I have tremendous chronic pain from severe back problems. I am on a handful of nerve blockers but they won't prescribe pain medicine anymore so I have to self medicate. Kratom & Cannabis combined works amazing for me. The stuff clogs me up though. Very constipating.
Kratom has been used here in Thailand as 'recreational' medicine for centuries. It grows on trees locally as does neem. Funny how the west is catching onto these organic remedies. Keep painting Garbage Bear and Happy 4th.

Follow the lines and make an educated guess

Look at the parents and make sure it's an African source

Ie Durban poison descendant. I've had the acdc cut once. It's a unique plant but no THC in it... A grassy type weed

Durban is what I would be looking for...

Iv'e got two Durbans growing in the greenhouse right now!

Durban Poison is why I started down the THCV path in the first place. It is low in THCV overall, but enough there to make it a unique experience.

What I have found is that it does well with stresses. Things like UVB, drought, I have even read that stress from insects can help bring out the V.

It's a little tough to control spectrum in a greenhouse, but if your glass is filtering UV, that may be a disappointment to you. Hard to say, lots of variables.

Back
Top Bottom