Does Blue Dream smell like pot roast??

The Blue Dream I grew smelt wonderful. Sweet, fruity almost like juicy fruit gum. I’m waiting on this crop to kick in and have that same wonderful smell.

Blue dream is a strain I just love. I got some with seeds back in the day, most likely s1 seeds as they all produced females and all looked really similar to the bag they came from. With that said they were still a little off from the blue dream I used to get pounds of. In my opinion you will get damn close with seed but for the 100% spot on experience you wanna seek out "Santa cruz blue dream” clone. That's the true blue dream.

Here’s a pic of the Blue Dream strain I purchased. I have about 20 beans of this. Right now the site is out of this strain so I can’t give you the run down. Sadly mine haven’t turned out this blue. Maybe that’s just lighting. But the did have a slight blue hue to them.

A5925F21-D7F7-4657-995C-0205D102406A.png

Here’s a pic of the Blue Dream strain I purchased. I have about 20 beans of this. Right now the site is out of this strain so I can’t give you the run down. Sadly mine haven’t turned out this blue. Maybe that’s just lighting. But the did have a slight blue hue to them.

View attachment 36444
That's definitely lighting or photo editing.

Is the pot roast garlicky?

That's definitely lighting or photo editing.

Is the pot roast garlicky?
Certainly does. Possibly even like a sweet sautéed onion/ garlic skunk. With a fruity blend. I have 3 different strains going tho. My nose may be deceiving me. Now you have me thinking of smells. Maybe that’s why @Garbage_bear was comparing it to pot roast. It’s the Garlic.

Certainly does. Possibly even like a sweet sautéed onion/ garlic skunk. With a fruity blend. I have 3 different strains going tho. My nose may be deceiving me. Now you have me thinking of smells. Maybe that’s why @Garbage_bear was comparing it to pot roast. It’s the Garlic.
I've had some powerful indica doms with a garlic-meat scent.

I smell it more when coming up the steps. If I leave the door open you can smell it through the whole house.
Well if you're not in a legal state or country, I'd put a roast in the slow cooker and add a bulb of garlic, then go out and buy a new carbon filter and maybe some Ona.

Back
Top Bottom