CannaGranny

Scrog Queen Talks Dirt
Staff member
Bud Builders Approved Seed Vendor
Reaction score
Prepping for my first grow diary on BudBuilders. This will cover a five by five one plant scrog grow.
This grow will go to flower in about three weeks as currently the five by is full of ripening flower.
The plant I will be attempting this with is already a monster, and she’s just a baby!
Blackberry Moonrocks, popped Feb 2, 2023.EE5D6DFA-A356-45A8-8A81-B8AA863CA7F0.jpeg561B0A9E-F41F-4C05-9804-8D3C055AD2B7.jpeg

Sorry, but I have to ask, is that a "flood and drain" bathtub? 🤣 :giggle:

Much success!!!!
Lol. In Missouri we must register the space we grow in and it must be kept locked with access by only the cultivator, we are allowed one area. My grow is in a spare bedroom with a spare bathroom. I use the bathroom to do all of my vegging and have for many years. So yeah, in essence when the tub floods it drains! Lol

I’m looking forward to this grow.

Originally my tents were set up with 6 plant sites due to our plant counts. I’ve gone down to 2, find it easier to maintain, and yield isn’t that different. I’ll bet this grow confirms what I am seeing.

There are a few folks asking about training I’m going to reference this thread. When you are all done I’d really like to make a sticky with just your posts for a step by step that is easy yo follow along.

I’m looking forward to this grow.

Originally my tents were set up with 6 plant sites due to our plant counts. I’ve gone down to 2, find it easier to maintain, and yield isn’t that different. I’ll bet this grow confirms what I am seeing.

There are a few folks asking about training I’m going to reference this thread. When you are all done I’d really like to make a sticky with just your posts for a step by step that is easy yo follow along.
Thanks Moe!
I never grow my count either. No need to. Four is generally my max, and that’s growing for an epileptic patient as well as contributing flower and greenery for RSO.
The harvest using the scrog process is unreal.
At this point, we are just in a boring period watching her grow. The fun will start as we prep her for the table. 🥰

Prepping for my first grow diary on BudBuilders. This will cover a five by five one plant scrog grow.
This grow will go to flower in about three weeks as currently the five by is full of ripening flower.
The plant I will be attempting this with is already a monster, and she’s just a baby!
Blackberry Moonrocks, popped Feb 2, 2023.View attachment 1596View attachment 1597
Beautiful plants.

It’s finally time to kick off this scrog! One plant, 5x5 solo grow starts now! Follow along and learn how to properly lollypop and table your plants. 🥰 Blackberry Moonrocks.IMG_0955.jpeg

Blackberry Moonrocks, popped Feb 2, 2023.View attachment 1596View attachment 1597
I see we have the same prep space. Same shower and color. Use mine for cleaning and drying. One good thing about the basement grow room is that it’s beside the bathroom.

Missed this thread, binge time.

Cool! This is the BR in the Bd Rm that I grow in. I use it for a veg room. We have to register our grow space with the State, along with a lock on the door that only the cultivator has the keys to.
It’s never been used other than to veg weed. Making the most of minimal space 🙂

So awesome to see in real time :love: So easy to see all of my past scrog grow faults in just that picture alone. I always mucked with them to "squat-tation" status when I should have been leaving them the heck alone. I have grown 6 times now and have yet to be wise enough to let them grow like this. Beautiful as always CG and thanks for taking us aboard the scrog knowledge party bus 🤗

Today’s lesson. It has dawned on me that when this lady finishes I will not be able to get her out the door between my two tents or even out of the bedroom door to clean her or otherwise. It will also be exceptionally hard to lollypop her after placing the table top.
My solutions are to lollypop by measuring prior to placing the scrog top and to purchase a lazy Susan type rotating base, so I can sit at the door of the tent to clean her when finished.

My solutions are to lollypop by measuring prior to placing the scrog top and to purchase a lazy Susan type rotating base, so I can sit at the door of the tent to clean her when finished.
I used to play wack fuk but stopped after I left work. Now I don’t even know if my back would let me.

However it did free up all my used golf balls. I had enough to put into one of my saucers to make it a lazy Susan. I’ve seen them in GNicks grows too.

Other than the soft pot settling and getting dimples so you need to 1/4 turn it or it rolls back I like it.

Today’s lesson. It has dawned on me that when this lady finishes I will not be able to get her out the door between my two tents or even out of the bedroom door to clean her or otherwise. It will also be exceptionally hard to lollypop her after placing the table top.
Wish you were close and I would gladly gift you my lazy Susan. It is incredibly helpful and ideal for a 1 plant grow. 18" wide and 16.5" interior

Attachments

• 20230603_102038.jpg
    20230603_102038.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • 20230603_102030.jpg
    20230603_102030.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom