Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Breeder
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
My name is Heisen, I have been around a while. I was a mod on the thc farmer a long time ago. I was primarily in DWC and dedicated my life to it. Several write ups and tutorials on youtube etc on system builds and dealing with pythium.
I had always experimented with specific breeding and making crosses using genetics I had. After greenpoint took a serious hit on some fake s1s I decided to add more of my library into making s1s and crosses using those genetics I traded or collected. I began to breed fems for greenpoint and than became a full time exclusive vendor making seeds for gu at my own facility and sending to greenpoint on consignment.
After a fallen out I won't discuss I am independent and now I sell my seeds exclusively through seedlys.com
I just wanted to showcase my work here, share pics of the genetics and plants I have found, and others have found from the seeds I made. If anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer about lineage etc.

Chunk ‘ A Dunk is her name. 76 days depped. I built the soil. Roots organic nutrient line. Compost teas until the glands started to go cloudy. She smells amazing! A sweet pastry with a hint of chocolate. The stem rub is a subtle sweet minty almost menthol smell. An absolute joy to grow. No larf anywhere. Just chunks of delicious goodness. Oh man, I cant wait for the cure to finish. Thank you Heisen! 🙏🙏🙏

Attachments

• IMG_0966.png
    IMG_0966.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0963.jpeg
    IMG_0963.jpeg
    871.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0956.png
    IMG_0956.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
Here's a 300 plant run I did of various stuff in testing.

Everyone of these tops is a different plant, all in 1 gallon flipped at 2 weeks. Not 1 plant harmed

Hell yeah

1gall or half when HFF/coco

They all look very nice mate.they don’t look like they have been vegged very long in post #3 …3-4 weeks maybe.still a nice yield.

Is seedly going to write up on the plants morphology on his site.id b keen to run some of your gear at some stage.what would b your best yielder..

cheers max

They all look very nice mate.they don’t look like they have been vegged very long in post #3 …3-4 weeks maybe.still a nice yield.

Is seedly going to write up on the plants morphology on his site.id b keen to run some of your gear at some stage.what would b your best yielder..

cheers max
Yes we're gonna be working on all of that in the upcoming weeks. Everything kinda happened pretty fast.

Awesome..I was sorta thinking that 😃.the Frost Man and platinum in post #11 look like great yielders.they have my attention.dank af bag appeal.💪

Back
Top Bottom