How many’s to many?

Ikilledit

Puff Paladin
Reaction score
So I want to defoliate some big ol fans. Old ones at the bottom. Maybe some huge ones in the center. I’m 4 weeks in flower. Finish in 8 weeks, maybe. Need to get some light in the dungeon.

So I want to defoliate some big ol fans. Old ones at the bottom. Maybe some huge ones in the center. I’m 4 weeks in flower. Finish in 8 weeks, maybe. Need to get some light in the dungeon.
Removing old lower fans to improve air flow is good. Rather than just removing big ones in the middle you might consider looking down through the canopy from the top. Then remove anything facing the middle of the plant. If your in a SCROG you can remove most anything below the net.

May do it Wednesday. That’s feeding day. So I’ll pull the out while the pots are light. Do the deed and then feed her. Or should I feed her then do the deed? 😁

May do it Wednesday. That’s feeding day. So I’ll pull the out while the pots are light. Do the deed and then feed her. Or should I feed her then do the deed? 😁
Be easier to feed with those lowers removed. So trim and feed. Otherwise I don’t see why it makes a difference assuming you do them one following the other.

Im with freeze on this one.
Its way easier to feed once the plants have been cleaned up and i dont think it matters what order you did it in unless they were droopy dry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom