How the Question Forum works

moe.red

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread type is how you ask a question and have your peers help you find the best answers, even if you do not know the people answering.

Once you ask your question, keep the default of Allow Question Actions --> Yes

question.JPG

Post your thread.

Answers will come from your peers. Those answers can be up or downvoted by other growers, resulting in an overall winner, and by crowd logic the most likely correct answer.

OP or staff then selects the answer they have decided on, and that answer is then added right after the OP with a SOLUTION banner.

Here we go, my question is:

Does water PH matter in soil grows?

May the best answer win!

This thread type is how you ask a question and have your peers help you find the best answers, even if you do not know the people answering.

View attachment 443

Post your thread.

Answers will come from your peers. Those answers can be up or downvoted by other growers, resulting in an overall winner, and by crowd logic the most likely correct answer.

OP or staff then selects the answer they have decided on, and that answer is then added right after the OP with a SOLUTION banner.

May the best answer win!
I say depends on the make up of your soil , if your organic - def no and depending what ya buy off the shelf , there’s so much geared for cannabis choose the right bag and the only reason to ph is for comparison of input and output salts - that’s my opinion - i use promix and never ever ph - but I been running same for a couple years

I did not pH my water for Fox Farms and Coast of Maine soils.
For most they do not need to with soil.

And now we are downvoting Sweetleaf’s comment. This is a popularity contest and you got the wrong color hair.

Or maybe you are just wrong. Op can still pick your answer.
I get my vote and his reply failed to answer the question.
Minus one~! 👎 :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness all members get to vote their opinion to all answers but their own.
In the long run the OP or staff can choose the solution [ yet to be revealed].

And that’s it. Moshmen won both with popular vote and then I accepted his answer as the solution.

Now anyone that has that same question can search for it and read the solution right away rather than read a whole thread and try to figure it out weeding thru comments.

View attachment 443

Post your thread.

May the best answer win!
If outdoors I believe no. If indoors yes unless a ph adjuster is added.

I like this, its pretty cool.
It will take a while to get the database full of answers, but I think it could be a better way of answering. Future searches will be a lot more valuable. It’s like stack overflow (programming question board) for weed. The format works really well for code questions and I think it works here too.

Mosh changed it.
6:56 last night I got notified he changed the solution to my answer.
Watch~!
Well now we know how this thread type works and that op or staff can set the final answer. I think we should have a loose rule that staff should not set tfe answer unless op asks a question then takes off or something like that. Or if the answer selected is flat wrong. That’s my 2 cents.

Morning guys, this new ? & answer, I hope it helps as so guys who have been here & the other place say they have trouble getting help unless they are a newbie. I came here for camaraderie and help when I need it. Mostly I get any help I need, been going in coco indoors 2 1/2 years now. The more ways we can help each other the better, Cheers Moe! Let it roll. SSSgrower

Back
Top Bottom