Humidity and budding stage

Kopper1013

Sept Raffle Winner!
Reaction score
Hey y’all I’m getting ready to start my 4th week of flowering on my first indoors grow. I’ve had to runs outdoors where I’ve had zero control of atmosphere so adjusting for budding to help eliminate bud rot and WPM is new. I am currently running 81 degrees at 60%RH.

I’m wondering when y’all like to adjust temps and RH? and to what? as you head further into budding and as you finish your girls do you adjust again?

Thanks for your help and time. Got a lot of learning to do.

I see a lot of people dropping to 55% rh as the get into flower. Sometimes even lower. Couldn't give a precise timeline, though.

My temps usually stay the same throughout the grow. Some like to lower nighttime temps to draw out some color.

I'm a newbie so take that with a grain of salt

Hey y’all I’m getting ready to start my 4th week of flowering on my first indoors grow. I’ve had to runs outdoors where I’ve had zero control of atmosphere so adjusting for budding to help eliminate bud rot and WPM is new. I am currently running 81 degrees at 60%RH.

I’m wondering when y’all like to adjust temps and RH? and to what? as you head further into budding and as you finish your girls do you adjust again?

Hey, Granny's the one to help here but from her info you should aim for 35-40% if you can get it that low the last 3 weeks. I just finished a nice run here at 35% and they developed nice hard sticky buds, I had a hermi but that's another issue....

Lower is better, I like 40s and 30s for resin production and it does decrease chances of bud rot.
However bud rot can happen more so due to bud density and water being trapped inside it. You want air circulating around the buds helping them to dry out and transpire that trapped water

Back
Top Bottom