I Want To Thank B2AGC For His Support

CannaGranny

Scrog Queen Talks Dirt
Staff member
Bud Builders Approved Seed Vendor
Reaction score
I want to take a minute and personally thank @B2ACG for his support of our forum here at Budbuilders. Not only has he provided a safe source of seed supply that is shipped super quick and without fail he has provided free seeds to the POTM winners and supplied several of us with some fire azzed genetics!
We get busy and forget and people do not get recognition as they should.
Im running two of his this run. Black Sugar Rose and Jelly Roll. I’ll be posting pics in veg stage this evening.
If you have pics or are running seeds you got from B, post them here. Give him some love and say thanks for supporting a small new forum with some huge dreams!

it's no secret that i have luv for B2ACG!! I've grown some Imperium X and Oreoz that i got from him.

003.JPG
002.JPG

currently i'm growing his gifted seeds from the recent contest here, Kush Mintz I have two indoor and one outdoor...

001.JPG

004.JPG

next up in line i just got some amherst sour diesel and sun of a peach from his latest drop.

what i like best is we can get genetics from all different breeders in one place. i don't need to give my CC number up to multiple places only to years later possibly get the dreaded email saying their system was hacked and info was taken. it happens now and then... but with B2 that can't happen ever.. for one there is no website, you just send him a private message from here. and the man answers every question you have, even the silly ones!!!!

excellent communication, ez paypal payment, great variety, fair prices, super fast shipping. what more can you ask for??? and he now gives out free grove bags!!!

Thanks @B2ACG !! I appreciate you!

The man deserves this appreciation post. Everything I've ordered (yet to grow any) and every contest prize gets shipped out ridiculously fast. He's on top of his game. Thanks for being here @B2ACG. We're so thankful.

He definitely does deserve the appreciation. Running Triple Cheese and Sirius Black from him now. Sirius Black was a clone from Steam, but still originally came from B2ACG.
Sirius Black is looking really nice and the triple cheese smells like fermented cheesecake with fresh berries on top🤤🤤

I admittedly need to get some more seeds from ya, I just really got overwhelmed with seeds need to go thru or pass on some of what I got before I get more

But the gelato I got from Halloween contest was banging, and it was the first to show up so quick is definitely a thing with this dude and it's 👍🏻. Thanks again

nice.i use to use the seaweed outdoors as a supplement for stress,drought etc...I’d say that kelps doing wonders..basic but very cost effective..i like your style gran.

nice.i use to use the seaweed outdoors as a supplement for stress,drought etc...I’d say that kelps doing wonders..basic but very cost effective..i like your style gran.
My soil mix has mushroom compost and worm castings and I will give her two rounds of Xtreme Tea. One at week five and one on week one of flower. They do well. No deficiencies until I cut them off of everything two weeks prior to harvest.

Really..thats another 2 i use outdoors lol.started using the mushroom compost in the early 90s with dynamic lifter ,chook shiiit in pellet form.is the first stuff I used outdoors with maxi crop.i think I need to get back to soli grows 😃.we have plenty of no till and supersoil mixes.

Back
Top Bottom