In need of feminized indica seeds

Garbage_bear

Puff Paladin
Reaction score
I have a real short growing season in the greenhouse outside. I tried sativas but I had to harvest early due to weather. I need some good potent fem indica seeds to grow in the summer for fast flowering times. Can anyone give any recommendations? Seems like everything is hybrid these days. Thanks.

I’ve ordered from here years ago got my seeds but not super happy with the quality, not saying they don’t have quality product , but my best experiences have come direct from breeders who put some love in -

I’ve ordered from here years ago got my seeds but not super happy with the quality, not saying they don’t have quality product , but my best experiences have come direct from breeders who put some love in -
I had an ok experience with the stuff i got, though I did grab seedsman specific stuff not that that matters lol.

Friesland
Early pearl/early girl
M39

Are all some shorter 7 to 8 week strains...I've been kinda looking into this too. You ever consider running autos outdoor? I'm kicking it around, if I don't get pollinated could probably pull a couple harvests here in the midwest

Friesland
Early pearl/early girl
M39

Are all some shorter 7 to 8 week strains...I've been kinda looking into this too. You ever consider running autos outdoor? I'm kicking it around, if I don't get pollinated could probably pull a couple harvests here in the midwest
Well I’m currently growing my first autos inside at the moment. I guess if they turn out potent I could do that. I’m just real suspicious of ruderalis.

I have a real short growing season in the greenhouse outside. I tried sativas but I had to harvest early due to weather. I need some good potent fem indica seeds to grow in the summer for fast flowering times. Can anyone give any recommendations? Seems like everything is hybrid these days. Thanks.

Terms like indica and sativa honestly have little to no meaning in today's genetics. very very very few things are truly indica or truly sativa, especially from any breeders. truly indica stuff based off Afghans are going to give you entirely different problems, 7-week flower time means nothing if the genetics were built for dry cold deserts or no humidity.

Truly what to look for more than Indica or sativa, is where the breeder selects and grows. Finding breeders working in your climate zone, selecting for your climate, thats the ticket.
Im not sure what climate zone you are in, Ive been breeding in northern oregon and tropical side of hawaii but generally from my own work -

Dragons stash (and all the crosses off it_
Missys Stash
Dragon Cheese
Triangle Skunk Shine
Triangle Death Skunk
Bangin ticket
Amber Dragon
Charlies stank Ass - or anything with the real skunkdog in it.

Are the ones from my lineup with top level mold resistance. None of those are true indicas or true sativas, but generally speaking, are fast flowering, fast to trigger outdoors, and can take obscene amounts of rain and moisture before crumbling to mold, esp if you do some ipm and Maintenace

heres some dragons stash outdoor grown in northern Oregon. In my climate - October is a gamble and anything up in October is going to be put thru the ringer with frost, snow, rain, etc. by September, we start getting grey days, and fog / dew every am. I was right across from the river, so I had high levels of moisture because of it.

Also, matchmaker genetics is based off the big island of hawaii, and also selects for mold mildew resistance (both the TSS TDS from the list are collabs we did together) and I will vouch for his work and level of dedication to mold and mildew resistance.

Also, if you are greenhouse- a big factor in GH growing is airflow. getting more fans to move more air, keeping the plants deleafed thru flower, using a leaf blower in the am to dry them off it they get dew coverage / rained on if outdoor, these are all things that can help reduce what nature takes as her cut.

dragon stash 2018 (1 of 1)-4.jpgdragons stash nick photo  (1 of 1)-8.jpgdragons stash photo 3.jpgdragons stash photo 4 (2).jpgoctober 4 019.jpg

Agseedco has purest indica

Pakistani chitral kush -csi has it
Deep chunk - Tom hill strain csi has in seed as well I believe
Hindu kush - another pure indica
I can damn near promise you, all 4 of those will absolutely disintegrate in mold zones. PCK / DC / HK all will mold even in cali they get so fat dense budded, let alone in a climate that gets real humidity.

Terms like indica and sativa honestly have little to no meaning in today's genetics. very very very few things are truly indica or truly sativa, especially from any breeders. truly indica stuff based off Afghans are going to give you entirely different problems, 7-week flower time means nothing if the genetics were built for dry cold deserts or no humidity.

Truly what to look for more than Indica or sativa, is where the breeder selects and grows. Finding breeders working in your climate zone, selecting for your climate, thats the ticket.
Im not sure what climate zone you are in, Ive been breeding in northern oregon and tropical side of hawaii but generally from my own work -

Dragons stash (and all the crosses off it_
Missys Stash
Dragon Cheese
Triangle Skunk Shine
Triangle Death Skunk
Bangin ticket
Amber Dragon
Charlies stank Ass - or anything with the real skunkdog in it.

Are the ones from my lineup with top level mold resistance. None of those are true indicas or true sativas, but generally speaking, are fast flowering, fast to trigger outdoors, and can take obscene amounts of rain and moisture before crumbling to mold, esp if you do some ipm and Maintenace

heres some dragons stash outdoor grown in northern Oregon. In my climate - October is a gamble and anything up in October is going to be put thru the ringer with frost, snow, rain, etc. by September, we start getting grey days, and fog / dew every am. I was right across from the river, so I had high levels of moisture because of it.

Also, matchmaker genetics is based off the big island of hawaii, and also selects for mold mildew resistance (both the TSS TDS from the list are collabs we did together) and I will vouch for his work and level of dedication to mold and mildew resistance.

Also, if you are greenhouse- a big factor in GH growing is airflow. getting more fans to move more air, keeping the plants deleafed thru flower, using a leaf blower in the am to dry them off it they get dew coverage / rained on if outdoor, these are all things that can help reduce what nature takes as her cut.

View attachment 35794View attachment 35795View attachment 35796View attachment 35797View attachment 35798
Nice looking plants! I am in Central Oregon about 4000ft in a greenhouse. So where do I find “Charlies stank Ass”? That sounds interesting and smelly…

So im gonna follow this cause i too have a short grow season.
Ive run autos with some success.
Im thinking about trying some "fast version" strains this year? 🤔

Good Morning and happy holiday season ... Here's my 2 cents on "fast version" strains.

First off, I'm not entirely sure how "North" you are @GoodShit97 but that part definitely plays into the discussion even when growing fast flower plants. Fast flower plants will still take roughly 8 weeks to finish for your earlier finishing strains. All you're doing is moving up the start of flower a couple of weeks. For example, here where I am at in Michigan, we hit the 14 hr per day mark towards the middle of August. A fast flower version will start flowering at the end of July since the autoflower back cross with a photoperiod moves the flower clock up a couple of weeks. Is that enough extra flower time in mid Michigan? Not always ... I've grown several rounds of fast flowering plants and I've still run into problems in my greenhouse once the fall weather sets in and we begin to hit the DEW POINT every night. That's what causes the problem in my area ... dew point, not frost. For a fast flower to work in my area, the strain must finish in September to even have a chance. Once late September/early October rolls around, you'll still be dealing with mold/bud rot/wpm. In my area, autoflowers work great outside. They will finish easily in a Michigan summer. Photos on the other hand (even fast photos), some will but many won't finish before fall wrecks havoc on your grow. Once again, as @dragonsflamegenetics and others have said ... it's better to find strains bred in your climate area. "Fast flowering versions" alone still might not be enough to finish.

I completely switched to autoflowers for outdoors last summer. I started my plants inside in April and harvested those from the greenhouse in late June/early July. I started another run inside in May and harvested my last plant over Labor Day weekend. 23 plants total. No rot/mold/mildew on any of it. There's many more autoflower strains out there than their once was that will give you 20% and higher THC. Some are even getting close to 30% (see Anesia Seeds selection).

First off, I'm not entirely sure how "North" you are @GoodShit97 but that part definitely plays into the discussion even when growing fast flower plants. Fast flower plants will still take roughly 8 weeks to finish for your earlier finishing strains. All you're doing is moving up the start of flower a couple of weeks.
Im along the edge of NYS, im more mid NY than Northern NY, but of you dont say Northern NY, everyone assumes NYC lol.

I need my plants to start flowering 3 to 4 weeks earlier than they do is my issue. We could finish stuff here if they started sooner. Weather really turns to shit in October every year so if i could get plant in by mid September id be thrilled but only way ive done that is with autoflowers.

I have some stuff here that @Moshmen gave me i mqy run this year. Theyre an auto/photo mix so they'll be hit or miss

Im along the edge of NYS, im more mid NY than Northern NY, but of you dont say Northern NY, everyone assumes NYC lol.

I need my plants to start flowering 3 to 4 weeks earlier than they do is my issue. We could finish stuff here if they started sooner. Weather really turns to shit in October every year so if i could get plant in by mid September id be thrilled but only way ive done that is with autoflowers.

I have some stuff here that @Moshmen gave me i mqy run this year. Theyre an auto/photo mix so they'll be hit or miss

Autos back-crossed with a photoperiod will give you a fast flowering hybrid at F-1 so maybe some of those will suit you.

You sound much like your growing time is similar to mine. If you want to look into a photoperiod that should finish in your area ... look at Shiskaberry and/or Shiskaberry kush. These will finish at about 50 days. Mine were Shiskaberry kush and its a photoperiod plant that I was able to run to completion in mid-Michigan. It should finish before October weather rolls in.

I have a good number of strains that finish in 10wks or less both indica and sativa dominant
Only thing is you don't have 10 weeks of reliable weather in my area from mid August on. 8 week strains will push it in mid-Michigan. Weather begins it's roller coaster ride shortly after Labor Day. Again, its not frost ... it's hitting the dew point every night which leaves plants wet by morning that does the most damage. Many norther growers get out a cheap battery operated leaf blower to dry them off in the AM.

Obviously, the further south you go, the better chance you have of finishing .... It's just a tough ride the last few weeks in my area.

Autos back-crossed with a photoperiod will give you a fast flowering hybrid at F-1 so maybe some of those will suit you.

You sound much like your growing time is similar to mine. If you want to look into a photoperiod that should finish in your area ... look at Shiskaberry and/or Shiskaberry kush. These will finish at about 50 days. Mine were Shiskaberry kush and its a photoperiod plant that I was able to run to completion in mid-Michigan. It should finish before October weather rolls in.
Ill definitely have to give them a shot then. I havent yet cause theyre too much of a gamble to run in my limited indoor space so outside would be best for them lol.

It definitely seems we have about the same weather here in NY as you do in Michigan. Its hard to finish plants here unless you really stay on them and dry them off 5-7 times a day. I always gave TSD a ton of credit for the amount of work she did to get a harvest

Back
Top Bottom