Is this a hermie?

Scotty 420

Dank Daredevil
Reaction score
Was inspecting my plants this evening & noticed some strange growth on one of the branches. Is this a ball sac, or something else?
20230705_211557.jpg20230705_211647.jpg

Yea pluck or Chuck asap...pluck em! I regret panic tossing mine

This on a plant from reg seed or fem seed? Just curious I know you said you have both

Yea pluck or Chuck asap...pluck em! I regret panic tossing mine

This on a plant from reg seed or fem seed? Just curious I know you said you have both
It's a reg seed. Honestly as I looked at it more it almost seems like the 1st pic are actually further progressed versions of the other two. And one of them was opening up with pistils and what looked like little leaves

Reactions: MDK
I see what you are saying about the one opening up with pistils....I'm thinking it's trying to produce a seed. Only time they've ever developed on me I totally missed seeing them. So not 100% sure on what it looks like when they start to develop a seed but it looks like how my buddies just looked sort of when his went herm.

I'd say, it happens...most new growers would chuck it out of fear but plucking should be cool some plants chill out after that....if you cloned her that herm trait would likely disappear, so that part makes me sad i killed my ice and face on fire female/herms....cloning them and trying again may have been the best route.

I gotta say, good eye...good scouring of your plant...your ladies have a dedicated papa

I see what you are saying about the one opening up with pistils....I'm thinking it's trying to produce a seed. Only time they've ever developed on me I totally missed seeing them. So not 100% sure on what it looks like when they start to develop a seed but it looks like how my buddies just looked sort of when his went herm.

I'd say, it happens...most new growers would chuck it out of fear but plucking should be cool some plants chill out after that....if you cloned her that herm trait would likely disappear, so that part makes me sad i killed my ice and face on fire female/herms....cloning them and trying again may have been the best route.

I gotta say, good eye...good scouring of your plant...your ladies have a dedicated papa
I have found from my experience hermi plants (balls plucked) to be inferior smoke. My vote is kill it.

How many fingers on the new growth and whats the highest finger count on the plant?

reminds me of this song:
Holly came from Miami, F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She says, "Hey, babe
Take a walk on the wild side"
Said, "Hey, honey
Take a walk on the wild side"

Not sure why my phuking brian put those two together!

Back
Top Bottom