Is this a pollen sack?

A

Amnesia

I think it might be, but I'd appreciate knowing what more experienced growers think.

I mean the little growth at the base of the bud stem. There are more of them on some of the other buds, but I don't see them on all the buds.

If they are pollen sacks, should I cut them off? I've read that can be done.

1686590604689.png

1686590262755.jpeg

These plants always seem to amaze me with the mutant growth and all kinds of things on them..never seen that before..looks like a fungus shape in appearance.I’m same as moe..can’t see it propper..I’d take it off and take another pic

These plants always seem to amaze me with the mutant growth and all kinds of things on them..never seen that before..looks like a fungus shape in appearance.I’m same as moe..can’t see it propper..I’d take it off and take another pic
Thanks! I'll do that and report back later. Life is in the way at the moment.

You folks called it! Thanks for sharing your experience. So far, I've only harvested one crop, so this is mostly new to me. I'm becoming optimistic that this crop could be a good one. It has been 25 days since the flip.

It's covered with trichomes. My digital microscope isn't working because the battery is dead, but I do have a jeweler's loupe. Using that, I can see that the white spots are trichomes. Most of them are cloudy.

This picture is about the best I can do with my phone.

1686599948249.png

You folks called it! Thanks for sharing your experience. So far, I've only harvested one crop, so this is mostly new to me. I'm becoming optimistic that this crop could be a good one. It has been 25 days since the flip.

It's covered with trichomes. My digital microscope isn't working because the battery is dead, but I do have a jeweler's loupe. Using that, I can see that the white spots are trichomes. Most of them are cloudy.

This picture is about the best I can do with my phone.

View attachment 7095
Just getting started 6 + weeks yet

Yeah female with pistils burnt… maybe you touched en?
Do they look burnt? Maybe they're starting to ripen. I don't think I touched them. I know not to do that, so I wouldn't have done it on purpose. These were too close to the light, so I tied them down. This is the first time I've bent stems, so there's a good chance I didn't do it as well as I could have.

Just getting started 6 + weeks yet
I've been predicting a harvest near the end of July, so that sounds about right. They were flipped May 18th.

Here's a pic of male pods if you haven't seen what they look like grown out. Pods on the left.
Thanks. Yes. At that plant's age, the male flowers are clearly identifiable. I was mostly worried about having a hermaphrodite in the tent and hadn't previously had an opportunity to see what I saw. Happily, it was a false alarm.

Back
Top Bottom