Seeds seeds and more seeds an occasional clone

Moshmen

Dirty soil guy
Staff member
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Ok here’s where we would like to trade or OfferUp gifting for any one looking for genetics or just needs some decent seeds and don’t have $100 right now we’re here to help
Any one post up here ! I’m just starting it - so myself I always buy breeder direct or trade with respected growers , anyone can package seeds so I don’t trust any seed bank ! But that’s me
When I run something I like i seed it that simple - I will never take credit for what’s not mine if any one is in need or looking for something who knows someone here might have it? Just a couple of things I would have available.

Attachments

• C890EF77-5420-42C6-B64F-809259FE4E28.jpeg
    C890EF77-5420-42C6-B64F-809259FE4E28.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
Ok here’s where we would like to trade or OfferUp gifting for any one looking for genetics or just needs some decent seeds and don’t have $100 right now we’re here to help
Any one post up here ! I’m just starting it - so myself I always buy breeder direct or trade with respected growers , anyone can package seeds so I don’t trust any seed bank ! But that’s me
When I run something I like i seed it that simple - I will never take credit for what’s not mine if any one is in need or looking for something who knows someone here might have it? Just a couple of things I would have available.
How do I seed a female

You can use any cannabis pollen? it won't change the genetics?
You will introduce new genetics if you use "any" cannabis pollen. To get the "same" pollen would require you to force a cloned female of identical stock to produce it for you.

I'm not a breeder, but there are breeders here who are much more qualified to answer your question(s) in detail.

All seriousness you can use a male and female if the same strain or as above you can self pollinate y using colloidal silver to reverse a banch on a female and use that pollen to pollinate creating and S1

Those your crosses?
Most are Greenpoint breeder packs in the white pouches. Unnamed and unlabeled are house crosses I've made. All others are breeder samples. Some I've just plain forgot what they are but if they're here then they came from very good parents.
All regular, no fems since I keep all my fems. No autoflower or sativas. Mosty all hybrids and few indicas.

Some will be hard to pry from my hands, others not so much but all are available for good trade.
Some are old but I store cold and in zero oxygen environment to maintain them so some even being 5-7 years old pop like they're fresh. I basically recreated the Svalbard seed vault in my fridge.

Steam, have you grow out the hash plant? Tumbled brick hash is my favorite
I have grown the Hash Plant in every one of my grows since I have started.
It is a favorite of many~!
The buds can get huge.
The seeds I will use this time like all others are regular [ m/f ]. Ethos does not offer feminized Hash Plant seeds?
I selfed one last year with STS and have those seeds also in the mix[ little vials are all from the green house last year] .
Still have plenty of buds that I am sure have seeds in them also.
This is them from first grow in the fore ground. The mini trees behind them were Mandarin cookie and Grape diamond.
All 3 of those grew huge for me.
dsc_0858-jpg.1225781

I have grown the Hash Plant in every one of my grows since I have started.
It is a favorite of many~!
The buds can get huge.
The seeds I will use this time like all others are regular [ m/f ]. Ethos does not offer feminized Hash Plant seeds?
I selfed one last year with STS and have those seeds also in the mix[ little vials are all from the green house last year] .
Still have plenty of buds that I am sure have seeds in them also.
This is them from first grow in the fore ground. The mini trees behind them were Mandarin cookie and Grape diamond.
All 3 of those grew huge for me.
dsc_0858-jpg.1225781
Nice room, if i could like it twice i would

Hash plant has bean on my bucket list

You sure you have enough to feel safe.
I get nervous every now and then.
View attachment 4086
:ROFLMAO:

And that's after I thinned the herd by about 70% last Summer to a few old ladies I came across in town looking for seeds. My only regret is I let the original Chernobyl go. I hear the ladies are doing very well with it and let it seed out but damn that was a special cut. She responded so good to low humidity. 30% RH would get her to drip resin so much she looked like a glazed donut. Dank AF too and would burn my nose on green hits.

We're gonna have to talk some horse trading here for sure. Maybe in a couple weeks when I'm on vacation and can thoroughly go over details of what I have and what Y'all are looking for. I have some very rare stuff and hi risk hi reward type of cuts. Like Transformer from Gage Green for example. Ever see a plant go chrome? Transformer can go chrome. It's crazy looking. And I might just show my fems to sweeten the pot pardon the pun.
And @Moshmen ....don't think I don't see those DJ Short cuts in your stash buddy 😋

And that's after I thinned the herd by about 70% last Summer to a few old ladies I came across in town looking for seeds. My only regret is I let the original Chernobyl go. I hear the ladies are doing very well with it and let it seed out but damn that was a special cut. She responded so good to low humidity. 30% RH would get her to drip resin so much she looked like a glazed donut. Dank AF too and would burn my nose on green hits.

We're gonna have to talk some horse trading here for sure. Maybe in a couple weeks when I'm on vacation and can thoroughly go over details of what I have and what Y'all are looking for. I have some very rare stuff and hi risk hi reward type of cuts. Like Transformer from Gage Green for example. Ever see a plant go chrome? Transformer can go chrome. It's crazy looking. And I might just show my fems to sweeten the pot pardon the pun.
And @Moshmen ....don't think I don't see those DJ Short cuts in your stash buddy 😋
Think I have some BB f5’s and , flo and maybe even a few breeders beans from a breeders pack I’ll have to ck as - I’m down for just good variety! Course quality is always #1 . Lol

Not sure if I have? Can you give more details on a plant going chrome?
My gut tells me it's a plant so thick with trichomes it looks like a silver chrome surface, but that's just my guess.
I think it's a trait that will come from sativa genetics. Super Silver Haze can do it but yeah there's lots of resin but the pigment of the green is more grayish, like a slate color almost. So when it frosts up over that slate it gives a metallic, chromed like look to the plant

I got some mommas chilling in the tent so I won't need seeds for a while and the ones I have, I'm pretty sure will last me a good while.

I can't wait to get to them but I want to do a few chops first on the mommas before I flower them and re-establish moms for multi runs.

What I may do is seed a few branches the next time I re-establish as I'm sure I'll run into some males as the seeds I have are all photos. If I do that I'll offer up a portion for free as others have done for me.

Back
Top Bottom