I’m in.love your grow space steamroller..I’m a little jelly 😄 how many watts are over those seedlings

ps : check the potg in flower down through the middle area for male sacks through stretch..I found a heap of balls on mine.I plucked them all off and only got half a dozen seeds.I don’t think it was fully viable pollen as i should have had more..

Dropped replacement seeds in germinator and moved the duds to a bag just in case.
Did not replace the Eternal youth. I think they may be old or less then perfect. They were gifted to me by a prize winner so who really knows how long they have been sitting?
Dropped 2 more Cherry Gar-see-ya R1 as one of the original two will be a runt I think. I will not cull it until much later if it continues to be behind. I think it will come around but don't want to chance half of my grow of that genetic.
Dropped 1 each of Hash Plant Bx1 and Mandarin cookies R3 for what did not pop up through soil as of yet.
Added 2 Grape Balls of Fire in replacement of the Eternal youth.

I think the 4 unpopped seeds and 2 not breaking soil is the most trouble I have had with any of my grows. Actually 2 of the unpopped are not Ethos but still with 2 no pops and two not up this ranks as highest fail for me germinating Ethos seeds.
I believe I had 2 not break soil last time? :unsure:
My buddy said he just found balls on his Grandpas Stash that was supposed to be all feminine.
Hope this is not the beginning of quality issues with Ethos.:rolleyes:

Dropped replacement seeds in germinator and moved the duds to a bag just in case.
Did not replace the Eternal youth. I think they may be old or less then perfect. They were gifted to me by a prize winner so who really knows how long they have been sitting?
Dropped 2 more Cherry Gar-see-ya R1 as one of the original two will be a runt I think. I will not cull it until much later if it continues to be behind. I think it will come around but don't want to chance half of my grow of that genetic.
Dropped 1 each of Hash Plant Bx1 and Mandarin cookies R3 for what did not pop up through soil as of yet.

I think the 4 unpopped seeds and 2 not breaking soil is the most trouble I have had with any of my grows. Actually 2 of the unpopped are not Ethos but still with 2 no pops and two not up this ranks as highest fail for me germinating Ethos seeds.
My buddy said he just found balls on his Grandpas Stash that was supposed to be all feminine.
Steam if you get in a jamb and do not fill out the grow I should have some clones ready to go next week.

😄 how many watts are over those seedlings
I miss read this at first. I replied about the room lights not even warm yet.🤦‍♂️
The lights on the seedlings are 50 watts each.
I even used a dimmer on both for first couple of days but they are all the way up now.
Those are Beamsworks DA FSPEC aquarium lights~!
They are a favorite cheap option for planted aquariums, but no where near the power of our land lights.

Damn Steam you ain't playin games Roller! Glad to be along for the ride. Wicked good genetics ya got there. Ethos has some straight fire. I know @organic_cannabis_indoor has a bunch of their beans and has been running them a year+. I always gawked at his Zkittles and I think he ran Mandarin Cookies before that. I too am in love with your "Das GermahnAtor" that @Bandit420 DIY/fabricated. Sign me up as I'd like to buy one right meow.
Super stoked to see you using Coast of Maine and SoHum. I used both this grow as well. The bottom 1/2 of my pots are SoHum and the top is soil from previous grows. I know that shit is legit af in the right hands and can't wait to see what you do with it.

Damn Steam you ain't playin games Roller! Glad to be along for the ride. Wicked good genetics ya got there. Ethos has some straight fire. I know @organic_cannabis_indoor has a bunch of their beans and has been running them a year+. I always gawked at his Zkittles and I think he ran Mandarin Cookies before that. I too am in love with your "Das GermahnAtor" that @Bandit420 DIY/fabricated. Sign me up as I'd like to buy one right meow.
Super stoked to see you using Coast of Maine and SoHum. I used both this grow as well. The bottom 1/2 of my pots are SoHum and the top is soil from previous grows. I know that shit is legit af in the right hands and can't wait to see what you do with it.

Mandarin Cookies. I pulled these about a week too early due to moving. Still turned out great.

Attachments

• D7F0A6B3-2F0B-414B-8487-A791EA0F00DF.png
    D7F0A6B3-2F0B-414B-8487-A791EA0F00DF.png
    696.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 28358C4F-485C-4C82-A3D5-0C47AD513606.png
    28358C4F-485C-4C82-A3D5-0C47AD513606.png
    895 KB · Views: 19
  • 3D7A6215-11F9-4A94-81C5-558E7137DE0C.png
    3D7A6215-11F9-4A94-81C5-558E7137DE0C.png
    973.6 KB · Views: 17
Mandarin Cookies. I pulled these about a week too early due to moving. Still turned out great.
Glad to have you and @Coco Lopez along for the ride.(y)
I don't have one bad word for Ethos genetics.
They are all I have grown since starting back up about 2 years ago.
I am still smoking from my first harvest~! It's nice to switch up daily or weekly and come back to a favorite.
Everybody loves and knows the hash plant around me. Good stuff~!

Glad to have you and @Coco Lopez along for the ride.(y)
I don't have one bad word for Ethos genetics.
They are all I have grown since starting back up about 2 years ago.
I am still smoking from my first harvest~! It's nice to switch up daily or weekly and come back to a favorite.
Everybody loves and knows the hash plant around me. Good stuff~!
Steam is all of Ethos stuff Feminized?

Steam is all of Ethos stuff Feminized?
Strangely enough no~!
The Hash plant is regular.
I never noted before now but they are almost 50% regulars vs. Feminized including their autos.
Anybody have insight why they would not offer feminized versions of some?
I made seeds last year with STS in the greenhouse from Hash Plant, but damn autos and maybe a sneaker male so I don't trust them.
May use the STS on few plants his run?

I can get those out on Monday. I am taking 20 of them but 23 rooted and I have one spoken for. If you want them the two are yours. Here is a couple pictures of finished Trop Cherry.View attachment 9609View attachment 9610
That’s got bag appeal in spades Anthem.very high calyx to leaf ratio too..can you buy that in seed form

That’s got bag appeal in spades Anthem.very high calyx to leaf ratio too..can you buy that in seed form
Sorry Max not that one. it was pheno hunted. I had it for almost a year before I did anything with it. If I put them in the right spots they will just grow really slow. Doing it with Block Party right now. But it is a nice plant and the smoke is excellent as well. You would love not being in trim jail.

Strangely enough no~!
The Hash plant is regular.
I never noted before now but they are almost 50% regulars vs. Feminized including their autos.
Anybody have insight why they would not offer feminized versions of some?
I made seeds last year with STS in the greenhouse from Hash Plant, but damn autos and maybe a sneaker male so I don't trust them.
May use the STS on few plants his run?
Steam
I believe they only release Fems when they are worried about the male used in the breeding process getting out to the public. Most breeders hold their males in high regard. It takes about a year to see the fruit of the labor from what the male produced.

Do you suspect Russians?
Comrade~!
:ROFLMAO:They say you are not paranoid if they are out to get you..
Moved 1 Mandarin cookie seed from germinator to cup today.
2 of the Grape balls of fire are starting to show tales, but I will wait till tomorrow at least.
The Cherry Gar-see-ya are not popping..:unsure: They seem to be a problem seed?
I really hope they pop, it is the cherry I wanted the most for flavors.. Still got 6 more seeds if I need.

I recommended Sohum for a newbie and gave him a 2x4x5 to get him started with a SF 1000 & Viparspectra 420w cobb style blurple. I just ordered my 1st. Auto's from Night owl 5 seeds fems for $50 bucks, expensive for me. I joined for a year for exclusive drops. Also picked up Bruce Banner #3 x Baja Blast 5 fem seeds. Happy 4th of July everyone. SS

I recommended Sohum for a newbie and gave him a 2x4x5 to get him started with a SF 1000 & Viparspectra 420w cobb style blurple. I just ordered my 1st. Auto's from Night owl 5 seeds fems for $50 bucks, expensive for me. I joined for a year for exclusive drops. Also picked up Bruce Banner #3 x Baja Blast 5 fem seeds. Happy 4th of July everyone. SS
Happy 4th to you as well SS. Mighty fine of you to hook up someone just getting started like that. I believe the Sohum will do well for him.
Ooo Auto's ya say? Haven't traveled to the dark side yet but sure do live the time it appears to save. Less time to fk things up for me seems to be the recipe hah

So almost 1 month to the day I will say day1 ~!
Today they all got moved to the room and up potted to 1g plastic pots.
So they all stayed small like I wanted but I believe the AC in the house messed with them and the VPD.
No control when you need to cool the whole house?
I am surprised that some had been killing off their first and second [ 1 leaf and 3 leaf] branches but they were very close to the light and in soil that had nothing.
With that said they look less well than I expected, but nothing to be real concerned about.
I will operate this grow like all my others with NO STRESS.
That is for me, not the plants~! They have already been water and environment deprived or upset for sure. No big deal as these plants love stress done properly. The VPD and heat from the lights was not proper but not all bad IMO.

I mixed even parts of the Coast of Maine Stonington, Pro Mix, Sohum and perlite in a 10g rubbermaid can.
Simply 1g each mix up and fill 4 pots at 1g. No real science just even mix.
Then I watered the mix in the 1g pots and made the hole for the solo girls.
I sprinkled micorrhizae in the hole and on the roots as I up potted.
Then I watered again.
Could not find Great White local so got this.
1688930333883.jpeg

Here they are. Got 17 up and 5 seeds that have still not popped from latest go around? Could be related to how cool and dry is was inside.
Most of the solo cups were very dry on top and still had great roots at the bottom so?

1688929374268.jpeg
1688929397838.jpeg
I pulled most of the damaged leaves off some but left others.
This is what some of them looked like.
1688929467249.jpeg
1688929708191.jpeg
Not the end of the world IMO. especially on day1~!
You seen no stress means no hurry or deadline. I will grow them till I decide they are ready, hopefully we communicate better moving forward.

So where's the room?
1688929598431.jpeg

Right there~!;)
1688929654790.jpeg
Here is how she runs;
1688929748348.jpeg
1688929775526.jpeg
1688929797420.jpeg
1688929832024.jpeg
^^AC controller ^^
1688929881757.jpeg
^^AC^^
Up until now the solos were 24/7 light.
Now 18/6.
My water measures 320TDS and I had a little run off after watering.
It tested 2290TDS so that will be the baseline for all stupid questions about EC and TDS in soil.
I will probably check run off as I go and see what happens, but clearly how most use EC/ TDS is out the window.
I will measure ferts by volume or weight.
Until next week I hope you all had a great weekend.
Supposed to get up to 4 inches of rain in the next 24 hours but it hasn't started yet.
Let the games begin.:p

Last edited:
I can but the room is not completely sealed.
I keep a 8inch AC running up high running on low to exhaust on the lights schedule.
Last time I use CO2 without the exhaust fan I went through a 20lb bottle in like 3 days~! Using an Inkbird controller and a couple different regulators.
I really don't feel I have things dialed in enough to try again yet.
May add it near the end if I can shut off the vent fan.:unsure:
Maybe I don't need it at all, but lights are on low so how the room runs now may not be how it runs later when lights are hotter?

Exhaust fan upper left;
1688931574586.jpeg
It has the ballast for the FC8000's in the 8 inch line if choose to hook them up later and why I have it basically.

It is a little higher than I like but will dial it in this week coming.
I prefer 82 so hope this is not too much.
I had 100+ last year in the green house without issue besides pest.
Fingers crossed as always.

So almost 1 month to the day I will say day1 ~!
Today they all got moved to the room and up potted to 1g plastic pots.
So they all stayed small like I wanted but I believe the AC in the house messed with them and the VPD.
No control when you need to cool the whole house?
I am surprised that some had been killing off their first and second [ 1 leaf and 3 leaf] branches but they were very close to the light and in soil that had nothing.
With that said they look less well than I expected, but nothing to be real concerned about.
I will operate this grow like all my others with NO STRESS.
That is for me, not the plants~! They have already been water and environment deprived or upset for sure. No big deal as these plants love stress done properly. The VPD and heat from the lights was not proper but not all bad IMO.

I mixed even parts of the Coast of Maine Stonington, Pro Mix, Sohum and perlite in a 10g rubbermaid can.
Simply 1g each mix up and fill 4 pots at 1g. No real science just even mix.
Then I watered the mix in the 1g pots and made the hole for the solo girls.
I sprinkled micorrhizae in the hole and on the roots as I up potted.
Then I watered again.
Could not find Great White local so got this.
View attachment 12362

Here they are. Got 17 up and 5 seeds that have still not popped from latest go around? Could be related to how cool and dry is was inside.
Most of the solo cups were very dry on top and still had great roots at the bottom so?

View attachment 12340
View attachment 12341
I pulled most of the damaged leaves off some but left others.
This is what some of them looked like.
View attachment 12342
View attachment 12345
Not the end of the world IMO. especially on day1~!
You seen no stress means no hurry or deadline. I will grow them till I decide they are ready, hopefully we communicate better moving forward.

So where's the room?
View attachment 12343

Right there~!;)
View attachment 12344
Here is how she runs;
View attachment 12346
View attachment 12347
View attachment 12348
View attachment 12349
NIce wristband on one of the plants...it is the thought that counts. Very nice place, and plenty of room for 10 pin bowling.

First time using it but it seems a no brainer. Bandit sent it to me back at the other place. He has always been cool like that IMO.
I think a lot of the best inventions are things we can say " simple yet brilliant".
To me that is the germinator.
Allows light but keeps seeds in the dark, uses gravity and really fits a good number of seeds in a small place.
Glad you asked, now I remember I have to hang my baggies to get the gravity thing working properly in them.(y)
Where's the germinator pic lol

Eternal youth didn't pop for me either

Back
Top Bottom