The new king Kong movie kinda sucked. The new world was boring and lame. Love lies bleeding was surpringly alright 🤣

i watched bikeriders, it was ok.. just downloaded bad boys ride or die, havent watched it yet. been hooked on the weird ass new series called sunny. i might regret watching it depending on the ending.. about robots/AI.

i watched bikeriders, it was ok.. just downloaded bad boys ride or die, havent watched it yet. been hooked on the weird ass new series called sunny. i might regret watching it depending on the ending.. about robots/AI.
Unfortunately I don’t have access to that service. Sunny sounds interesting. 🤔

I worked until noon. 6 hours is enough and besides weather a HUGE event is taking place in the field of the school we are working at~!:oops:
Oh did we for get to tell you? :rolleyes:
Empire state ride against cancer 500 is breaking camp on site for the night. I wish them well.
Tractor trailer shower trucks, 100's maybe thousands of tents, food trucks, bike racks all brought to site and installed today while we were on the roof~!
Oh yea portable toilets. More than a few ~!
The was there and we were out before one bike showed up~! :cool:
We'll see how early they get up tomorrow.
We start at 6.;)

So I will get out there and get the seedlings into soil.
Going to shorten up the airpot so it is not as deep.
Thinking everybody gets 2 weeks and then I will flip.
We'll have to see about that though.

@Zen_seeker
Here is my 5 in VG.
Started them Saturday. The moon helped look at the phase :sneaky: we just went through~! 😁
Full moon mad dog baby~! 😝
DSC_0993 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0994 - Copy.JPG
I shortened up the airpots. They are about 4 inches deep now.
DSC_0992 - Copy.JPG

DSC_0996 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0995 - Copy.JPG
Had one with a little helmet head but used a silicone air line to easily remove it.It is the middle one front row.
Used my BigFoot Mycorrhizae for all 5 of these hoping it will help them accelerate.
1721845838927.png

DSC_0997 - Copy.JPG
I am sure they won't compare to the others but hoping to get them a good enough start to cycle with them complete start to finish.
If I have to, I am sure the 5 can be put in the tent for a little longer veg if needed.
The VG was flawless.

Very nice. Reminds me how amateur hour my setup is. 🤣

Really wish I could do 4 in flower and 4 in veg. Would make life easier.

My tap roots didn’t get quite that long. But close enough. Only one went through the layers of paper towel. Little tricky getting it out with most of its fish bone roots.

Sort of itching to try the VG again. Was looking around to see what veggies I still had that would fruit before end of season. 🤔😝

12 days later
DSC_0010 - Copy.JPG
I'd like to get them a little bigger before flip so will wait to decide again next weekend.
DSC_0011 - Copy.JPGDSC_0013 - Copy.JPG
All the rest are ready, but I will hold off in attempt to flip all together.
DSC_0012 - Copy.JPG
Took 2 clones each from LuvShack Tropicana Cherry.
Put them in seed starter soil and tucked them under their mothers' wings.
I actually have done this and found it very successful.
If worse comes to worse the 5 late TC from seedbank and clones can go into the tent for extra veg time and I can flip whenever.
I figure next grow starts in November at this point, so I am in no real rush over days or a week or two.
Hope everyone is having great weekend.

Put them in seed starter soil and tucked them under their mothers' wings.
I actually have done this and found it very successful.
If worse comes to worse the 5 late TC from seedbank and clones can go into the tent for extra veg time and I can flip whenever.
I’ve done the same. Both in soil and in a coffee can full of water. First time in water was an accident. But now I use the coffee can cloner all the time. I did a side by side with red cups and the cloner. Both did about the same in 21 days. Funny thing was each strain did the same regardless of soil or water.

Hope everyone is having great weekend.
You too. We got the Monday as a civic holiday but my wife and buddy took the Friday and Tuesday as well. Was I good long weekend.

I said I would never buy Bovedas but have a 62% pack made for 1 ounce in each jar also.
They are like $1 at my organic supply store and I just saw how to recharge them so they should last forever.
They keep the buds perfect IMO.
Whatever is left on the tray after rolling in the morning is always bone dry at end of day.
The flavor changes and IMO is better when properly kept.
Not a snob but definitely becoming set in my ways. They seem to work well. :sneaky:
I use Boveda and Boost paks, I like them, but recharge them I am not Hip to? SS

They are a PIA to water.
Big time.
I have considered dunking them.
Even with the two rows of solid at top a lot still comes out the sides lower down.
Whatever ends up in the tray is waste since the bottom of pot is elevated about 1 inch up off bottom of tray.
I have not hooked up the bluemats which IMO are made for this type thing, since I thought I would be in these a shorter time.
Maybe next time I will give them a try.
To me I see no difference from a normal grow?

@Zen_seeker
Here is my 5 in VG.
Started them Saturday. The moon helped look at the phase :sneaky: we just went through~! 😁
View attachment 66815
View attachment 66816
View attachment 66819

View attachment 66820
View attachment 66821
Had one with a little helmet head but used a silicone air line to easily remove it.It is the middle one front row.
Used my BigFoot Mycorrhizae for all 5 of these hoping it will help them accelerate.
View attachment 66823

View attachment 66822
I am sure they won't compare to the others but hoping to get them a good enough start to cycle with them complete start to finish.
If I have to, I am sure the 5 can be put in the tent for a little longer veg if needed.
The VG was flawless.
Man shortening the air pots sounds legit you could add soil later to the bottom fairly easy

@Zen_seeker
Here is my 5 in VG.
View attachment 66815
View attachment 66816
View attachment 66819

View attachment 66820
View attachment 66821
View attachment 66823

View attachment 66822
The VG was flawless.
Ohhh we changing things up a little huh

Just over 12 days since last plant post. 13 days actually today.
Started to up pot everyone. Been slacking,working and trying to enjoy summer.
The late started Tropicanna Cherry from Seedfair went into 3 gallon containers first and I am working on getting the original group of 17 into 5 gallon buckets.
All are getting 2 parts COM Stonington and 1 part COM Quoddy Bay lobster and crab compost.
Got almost 6 full bags of the Stonington and almost 3 full bags of the Quoddy bay.
Hoping it is enough~!
I'll get pics up by tomorrow, just taking a break in the action.

Ok finally finished. Used every cup of soil and fell 2 pots short on the compost. :oops:
Hoping the 5g buckets will be worth it but have say I will slow down now if I want to use their potential.
Looks to me like I should veg for atleast 2 more weeks. What ever damage or excessive abuse these plants have endured it is all on the airpots and me not watering them enough. Some have fried branch tops that I pinched so we will see?
They are a HUGE PIA to water. On that I will not change my mind. Due to the watering issues they got fed less. I just can't pour shit in my plants just to watch it be wasted.
Now at transplant they shine as the easiest thing to change from. And the structure of the root ball could not be matched in the same time IMO, so they are a WIN IMO.
Just need to hook up the blumats next time and I imagine they will be the best thing since sliced bread. DSC_0014 - Copy.JPG
^The LuvShack Tropicanna Cherry clones. 2 from each.^
DSC_0015 - Copy.JPG
^ The room^
DSC_0020 - Copy.JPG
^From the other end^
DSC_0016 - Copy.JPG
^ LuvShack TC#1 which is wide branching^
DSC_0017 - Copy.JPG
^LuvShack TC#2 which has held her branches very tight^
DSC_0018 - Copy.JPG
^ Grape Crescendo^
DSC_0019 - Copy.JPG
^ Good sized fans on the Ethos cherryOG^
DSC_0023 - Copy.JPG
^ Seedfair Tropicanna Cherry at just over 4 weeks I think^
DSC_0022 - Copy.JPG
^Other 2 Seedfair TC^
So I will veg till next weekend and make a decision then.
Outdoors the Sirius Black is starting to show while the Zamal Dreams is still waiting.
DSC_0024 - Copy.JPGDSC_0025 - Copy.JPG
^ Sirius Black^
DSC_0028.JPG
^Zamal Dreams^

Hope everyone had a good weekend.😁

Installed the Bluemats today.
Was able to fit the big rings in the 5g buckets.
Used the little ones on the 3 g and none for the clones[ yet].
Need to order more soil to top off and up pot the remaining 2 clones.
DSC_0029 - Copy.JPGDSC_0030 - Copy.JPGDSC_0031 - Copy.JPG
The pots are soaked so hopefully I set them right and initial flooding will be minimal. 😁
I set them before hooking up the drip ring which seems obvious, but you know.🖕🫵:ROFLMAO:

back to buckets?!?! NICE!!!

you didn't get to use the bigger buemats yet have you? i like how they reach to the outer edge!

did you like the way your roots looked from the airpots? i gotta take some pics of the things i've tried to keep those things watered. never really found a perfect way. that's why i was so interested in those bluemats when i first saw them from you.

time to flip was a month ago if you ask me! :D :D

love the color on your sirius black!!

First time with the big drip rings.
I think setting the carrot before the ring is installed may make this easier.
I am found next to slow in the dictionary.🤪
The roots were great from the airpots. Up potting them was the easiest thing also.
The blue mats are the way to go for sure with them.
I will use the small drip rings next time for sure.
Loved going from the vertical germinator to the airpot right away.

I just topped some of these girls and just feel there is more to be had if I wait?
Like I said I'll give them this week and probably flip this weekend.
Just want them to benefit from the upgrade and get them a good feeding before flip.

Hoping the SB will have time and enough dryness to come close to finishing. I will likely chop her early if possible.
I have ZERO faith any of the outdoor plants will make it, but I have hope for the SB since she is showing.

And just like that tradegy~!

another dnf.. probably lose the standing lead as well.. sucks!

what makes you worried about the outdoor? rain?

i get it, one of my favorite sayings is why do it today when i can put it off till tomorrow!! haha

hard flip this time?

Yea I am thinking hard flip or two part?
Might drop them down to 14 hours for 1 week just trying to get extra energy.
Saying that makes me know why hard flip is so popular for those who count everyday or week.
My next run may not start till middle of November now if I wait much longer.
Have to figure all of 8 weeks for these if not more.
I'll just be happy if temps and humidity drop for the room.

Been so long since I gorilla grew outdoors that it just seems so difficult now.
The humidity is the biggest issue IMO.
Even on days it doesn't rain or rain all day it is humid as hell here.
They say nice drop with highs in 70's this week but then back to 80s.
Question is for how long.

I looked at the rain chart for the last century decade by decade and it ain't good.
Inches of rain go up every year.
You guys just had the rainiest decade on record.
We had the 70's which was wicked but have come close to beating that every decade since.
It is an interesting chart.

I could never count on or put alot of effort into an outdoor grow here.
Not even in a fairly well controlled greenhouse.
Spoiled by LEDS~! 😁

Installed the Bluemats today.
Was able to fit the big rings in the 5g buckets.
Used the little ones on the 3 g and none for the clones[ yet].
Need to order more soil to top off and up pot the remaining 2 clones.
View attachment 69587View attachment 69588View attachment 69589
The pots are soaked so hopefully I set them right and initial flooding will be minimal. 😁
I set them before hooking up the drip ring which seems obvious, but you know.🖕🫵:ROFLMAO:
So no floods at all this time.
Had one bucket that gathered 1/8 of run off in tray 2 times on Monday so I kept turning it down and every other one has been fine~!
What is it they say?
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
1724275683531.png
😁

So no floods at all this time.
Had one bucket that gathered 1/8 of run off in tray 2 times on Monday so I kept turning it down and every other one has been fine~!
What is it they say?
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
View attachment 69902
😁

you're really figuring those things out now!!!! by time i actually buy some you'll be the expert!!!!!! :love:

how many of them are you using right now all together?

I got 22 going now~!
Hoping to see the plants dry up a little so I can feed hard and then get to flipping.
Still have 3 carrots not in use if I wanted to hook up 3 of the 4 clones in tent.
Got FoxFarms Grow Big and Big Bud in 1 gallon bottles today~!
A quart of Wholly Mackerel and Kelp Me Kelp you.
Amazon makes me enjoy being lazy.

Back
Top Bottom