Testing For the Dragon.

This round I am looking for 3-8 testers per line as follows:

DFG / Matchmaker Genetics Official Collab
Male to All of these - TK x Skunkdog bx1 aka Triangle skunk - This side is from Matchmaker; I selected a male and use with my hareem for this section of our collabs that are rolling out. For those unfamiliar with Matchmaker, he is a great friend of mine, he grew in the Cali medical massive plant days, and has been over on the big island growing and breeding over there. Ive smoked many of his creations from his garden, and I have also grown several , very high quality and not some fly by night shady fuck.

Females to this male - (and thus the list I am looking for 3-8 people per line - Pop immediately, put up a grow thread, and document wins and losses in an open an honest way, post good photos, and a smoke report. Those that can do this, and do it, will be kept plugged on all new projects as I create them)

Grape Pie.
Deathstar
Fire OG
92 OG
Blackberry Moonshine bx1.
Cherry pie x mac dragon.
Modified Macberry Moonshine.
GMO

Happy to test any of these and document Jeff.

Grape Pie.
Deathstar
Fire OG
92 OG
Cherry pie x mac dragon.
GMO

Jeff also offered to help sponsor a monthly contest today as well.

We are going to get this figured out, line up some other prizes and take you up on it! Thanks again Jeff.

BTW - Dragon's Flame has been here since day 1. Not just slinging beans, actually participating. If you are looking for a solid seed vendor, you could do a lot worse than DFG! My next grow starting this week is 12 Mac Dragon x BX1. Hope I do it justice.

Females to this male - (and thus the list I am looking for 3-8 people per line -

Pop immediately, put up a grow thread, and document wins and losses in an open an honest way, post good photos, and a smoke report. Those that can do this, and do it, will be kept plugged on all new projects as I create them)
i can do this, just fyi, if you dont have enough other more experienced growers, cant say no to genes, i barely have a genebrary.
Grape Pie.
Deathstar
Fire OG
92 OG
Cherry pie x mac dragon.
GMO
i still have room

Last edited:
Jeff is the GOAT. still owe him a test run of charlie's stank ass x modified macberry moonshine. ran into some freakish bumps when running the tests on haole moonshine (entirely grower fuck-ups), but will be popping the rest of those beans as soon as we're landed at the new house.

Jeff is the GOAT. still owe him a test run of charlie's stank ass x modified macberry moonshine. ran into some freakish bumps when running the tests on haole moonshine (entirely grower fuck-ups), but will be popping the rest of those beans as soon as we're landed at the new house.

I appreciate the kind words! got new stuff as well if you want to try the new new!

This a fantastic offer~!
Jeff @dragonsflamegenetics is the GOAT~!
You all are great group of people and I look forward to watching this happen so much~! (y)
GIF-Dancing-dance-girl-little-girl-moves-success-twerk-werk-win-winning-GIF.gif

I appreciate the kind words! got new stuff as well if you want to try the new new!
maybe in a few months. i just bought a house on four acres, gotta get moved and settled before committing to something of that magnitude. but i promise you, i'll be growing some mini monsters outdoors with your gear once we're landed! can't do huge trees like you used to but i figure i should be able to get some four-ish footers in 30 gal pots by the time the rains come back.

I’ve had Jeff’s plants in my garden for almost 3 years straight and will continue - never disappointed ! The love for what he does comes thru

damn that is gorgeous man, which one is that
front to back - if memory serves...

EDIT - Missys stash
Orange stash missys version.
Harvested tops already in this photo but GG4 x mac dragon,
Then my brain is farting at this moment, but I'm wanting to say the last plant was a red Bulgarian dragon or an orange dreams...

that was a 20' bow spaced 8 foot wide. not sure exact how tall it was, but not 10 foot. Im 5 9 and couldnt touch the top without a ladder.
always hated the math when calculating how tall a hoop house would end up lol

it'll be interesting to see how your gear does ~250 miles from where it was bred. going further north, about smack dab middle between portland and seattle in a nice secluded hilly area. the micro climate shouldn't be that much different but we'll see.

Id be down to give it a shot. My first 3 pics would be

Deathstar
Blackberry moonshine
Mod Mac moonshine

I love the deathstar, and would love to also try something of yours. I'm truly just getting by on my indoor growing, I'm far from great. Not sure if it's been me or the genetics. I'm also practicing cloning and other stuff so I'm sure I'd put em through the wringer as far as stressing them and growing them in many fashions lol. I've got experience outdoor...may even grow em outdoor too a bit...but my indoor is a learning thing...and I will not be butt hurt if not chosen! That skunky unky tho, sounds delicious

I should say, any would be a blessing!

Last edited:
Jeff also offered to help sponsor a monthly contest today as well.

We are going to get this figured out, line up some other prizes and take you up on it! Thanks again Jeff.

BTW - Dragon's Flame has been here since day 1. Not just slinging beans, actually participating. If you are looking for a solid seed vendor, you could do a lot worse than DFG! My next grow starting this week is 12 Mac Dragon x BX1. Hope I do it justice.
For sure. Solid member with fire seeds.

I'd throw my hat in the ring but I travel frequently and would hate for my automated system to fail and not give you the feedback you're looking for.

Your not short on testers here.I’d b keen but I have to run fems.only because of my small veg area.gotta make a bigger room I could then run anything you have.suxs I’m not close as there’s gonna b keepers I’d like to give back to you(clones)

you’ll love that stank ass @tobh ,smells foul too like bo..and yield is exceptional.make sure you plan for big plants.was getting 9oz off a 5 week veg 😍.I didn’t know Jeff x stank ass with mmm.

Your not short on testers here.I’d b keen but I have to run fems.only because of my small veg area.gotta make a bigger room I could then run anything you have.suxs I’m not close as there’s gonna b keepers I’d like to give back to you(clones)

you’ll love that stank ass @tobh ,smells foul too like bo..and yield is exceptional.make sure you plan for big plants.was getting 9oz off a 5 week veg 😍.I didn’t know Jeff x stank ass with mmm.
oh for sure. jeff's gear always gets massive. gotta stay on top of things, and stick to schedule in rockwool, too. plants absolutely explode in that medium.

Back
Top Bottom