The 4 Plants Project

4Plants

Bud Brawler
Reaction score
Been awhile since I have posted anything! Hope everyone is well and enjoying the finest cannabis.

The purpose of the 4 Plants Project is to explore and experiment with different growth strategies aimed at maximizing a legal four plant count. I am sure we can debate all day long on what it means to maximize your count, but I am focused on a balance of quality of flower and yields over time. There are many ways we can try to accomplish this and I welcome discussion if you have ever thought about it or even run your own experiments.

My first run for documentation is only running two plants in a 5x5 tent. To be completely transparent the time aspect for this grow will be difficult to judge because I started this plants way back in February and let them slowly coast without driving them for quite awhile.

I can go back and see when I did and extreme trim on them and then started driving them for sake of documentation.

Day 18

TC_ Canopy0819S.jpg

Day 25 - Today

TC0828S.jpg

Did you clone the two so you can grow your favorite again?
I have had many phenos of the same plant that the looks were deceiving about.
Bag appeal and head rushes are two different things~!šŸ„“
Super nice looking plants there.(y)

Did you clone the two so you can grow your favorite again?
I have had many phenos of the same plant that the looks were deceiving about.
Bag appeal and head rushes are two different things~!šŸ„“
Super nice looking plants there.(y)

I have a cut of both. The one I think is the winner grew more vigorously, rooted faster on clones, and is growing bigger buds.

You are correct though, the smoke will determine the winner. I only grow for myself so yield is nice but I would much rather have something interesting and šŸ”„

Morning photo update - Tangie Cookies Day 32

Woke up - fired up some green gelato and just got to stare at the canopy while drinking some coffee. Really is a wonderful way to start the day. Then pulled out the camera and took a few photos.

TC0904.jpg

Back
Top Bottom