Vipar spectra Ks3000 flowering time

brettdawg

Dank Daredevil
Reaction score
Day 14 bloom
Buds starting to form now.
Jus put a fan on under canopy wil trim some foliage end of this week.
Have jus turnes light up to 100% aswell. Was going to wait but couldnt lol.
Quik video
AM using autopots nutrients. ( the scource)
have 4 on autopots and 2 in pots.
pUt 30litres in rez today

Looks like it worked now. Must of been signal
View attachment 2841
Lookin good bro, you can never have enough yellow sticky traps. We want to make it like a fungus gnat medieval gaunlet of sticky traps, NO MERCY! What strains you running?
I had some gnats flying around few weeks ago (in coco and GH) and did a root drench of Dr. Zymes a couple times. No more gnats! I think Dr Zymes does kill off microbes. However its been over a month so I figure the colonies have re-established themselves by now.

Day 21bloom.
Stopping calmag now stretch as finished havent done this before. But "welcome.to the grow tent" on youtube says its not needed after week 3.

Upped up pk boost and bloom now
Ec 1.4-1.6
Or defoliation done might take leaf here and there if blocking bud sites.

LIght jus come on temps were 24.
Humidity 48.

As anybody used autopots before and tried lifting them up. I have two plants smaller than the rest.
Two on left
In video

Attachments

• VID-20230522-WA0005.mp4
    20.4 MB
  • VID-20230522-WA0003.mp4
    17.1 MB
  • VID-20230522-WA0005.mp4
    20.4 MB
  • VID-20230522-WA0003.mp4
    17.1 MB
Day 34bloom just changed rez over..
Temps 77 jus upped to low 80s as was told bit higher is better under leds..
One fan below
And one ac infinity fan above. ..

Feed was
Flower a&b.
Boost
Pk
Calmag
Hygrozime.

Ph 6.1 in rez.
Ofering abit higher in autopot trays. 6. 3 ish which shud be ok for soil shouldnt it.

Any tips or advice is welcomed.

When do you thinks best to stop calmag?. Because i been told to use it by the person who created the nutrients. And few people who do patriots on youtube said calmag is not needed after the stretch as finished.

I think it depends whether you have it in your nutrients.I’ve always had the impression if your nutrients have then they should b at the required ratio for the plants or close to it..I havnt had an cal/ mag def running canna classic.,but I have been using it up to week 5 of flower at small dose 30/50 ppm.I will soon b stopping.very soon.the cali magic I’m running has N in it so they won’t b wanting ..

Haha…yeah .no Worky for me.im Blind..I’m blind 🧑‍🦯

im actually thinking of running this nxt as it’s organic with no N
C16B6FC2-C814-4709-BFBA-0846A40C5ABA.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha…yeah .no Worky for me.im Blind..I’m blind 🧑‍🦯

im actually thinking of running this nxt as it’s organic with no N
View attachment 5528
Cool. I grabbed this one but have only used it a few times.
A1043038-68A9-42B1-9A89-AAD6EBE6242A.jpeg
4A345B82-A93C-4712-AE86-A486F1C14421.jpeg

Haven’t seen TPS up here. I was thinking of going Green Planet but then the Gurus I followed went Botanicare. Now I have a few grows worth I need to make work. To much $$$ chasing different ways.

I think it depends whether you have it in your nutrients.I’ve always had the impression if your nutrients have then they should b at the required ratio for the plants or close to it..I havnt had an cal/ mag def running canna classic.,but I have been using it up to week 5 of flower at small dose 30/50 ppm.I will soon b stopping.very soon.the cali magic I’m running has N in it so they won’t b wanting ..
My tap water 200ppm so thats more than likely got some calmag in.
Also the guy at autopots jason. Told me to follow the feed guide thats what i been doing . But i always watch videos online to learn other tips and tricks from other ppl..
I Said to jason welcome to the grow tent which is a channel on youtube.said stop calmag end of week three. And he said carry on using it suppose its opinions.
Glad to see u come over on this forum aswell. Someone invite jonnypierce over

I couldn’t see it being much of a problem as it’s only used in small doses not your whole nutrient solution..b good to get your water tested just to see what’s in it.

I couldn’t see it being much of a problem as it’s only used in small doses not your whole nutrient solution..b good to get your water tested just to see what’s in it.
Well i can use ro water on next one. Found out theres a watwe station but its 7 miles from me. So could use that. Be bettee flr planta but done if can be arsed to keep fetching it

Will be filling rez with water today to start the flush .
How long do people generally fluah for in soil 2 weeks?.
I usually flush with tap water ppm at 150 going to use.ro water this time

Back
Top Bottom