Week 4 in my tent

Nice grow freeze. What strains you running currently? I'm sure I seen it before but I'm a forgetful stoner

Nice grow freeze. What strains you running currently? I'm sure I seen it before but I'm a forgetful stoner
There is 7 plants in that 2x4 in 5g fabs. 3 are peanut butter breath, 3 are tangerine cookies, and 1 original diesel.

• Love
Reactions: MDK
I'll forget shit sober and then remember all kinds of useless shit when I'm high but forget again when I'm done, vicious cycle 🤣
Brain state theory. We remember things based on associations, like when we forget why we entered a room. The memory was associated with the room we left; thus, the memory was lost when we entered a different room. Likewise, the memories are associated with the brain state while stoned, and hard to recall when sober.

Brain state theory. We remember things based on associations, like when we forget why we entered a room. The memory was associated with the room we left; thus, the memory was lost when we entered a different room. Likewise, the memories are associated with the brain state while stoned, and hard to recall when sober.
Hope you're feeling better Amnesia!

Back
Top Bottom