What kinda of scope/loupe yall use?

MDK

Strain Encyclopedia
Reaction score
I got a cheap clip over your phone camera type right now. While it works I scratched the shit out of it not cleaning it with a proper rag (used paper towel lol) so, it's kinda of a pain to use and doesn't give me the clarity I'd prefer. Looking for recommendations, trying to keep it around the $40 USD range.
Sample pics are a bonus!

Thanks in advance

I got a cheap clip over your phone camera type right now. While it works I scratched the shit out of it not cleaning it with a proper rag (used paper towel lol) so, it's kinda of a pain to use and doesn't give me the clarity I'd prefer. Looking for recommendations, trying to keep it around the $40 USD range.
Sample pics are a bonus!

Thanks in advance
I use a USB mini microscope. I clip a bud a take it to my desktop and view it up close. There are lots of cheap scopes that are all pretty much the same but its the stand that is important. The cheap faux metal stands most come with are useless but a good solid stand makes even the cheap scopes stable and useful

These stands are 100% useless1686320445143.png
These stands work pretty well and you can get them separately for $33 cdn1686320605589.png

I actually use 2.0 reading glasses for exams. I like that they're hands free and give me broad vision over a plant rather than just a peep hole view.
You won't see microscopic things but they're great for looking at trichs and looking at the underside of leaves for bugs and of course magnifying fine print on labels.

I'll also use the camera on my ipad to take a pic then look at the image on my pc big screen. Basically takes a beer bottle size bud and makes it the size of a human head so I can see all sorts of things going on with it

Back
Top Bottom