Blackberry Moonrocks in DWC

B2ACG

Stoned Scientist
Bud Builders Approved Seed Vendor
Reaction score
Check out my Blackberry Moonrocks .. she was easy to grow and her terps and high thc 33% make her a crowd pleaser...

Grown with Dakine420 Nutrients
Spiderfarmer SE5000
Ac Infinity exhaust fan and carbon filter
HydroFarm intake fan on a speed controller.
Vivosun tent and pole fans
Bluelab ph meter
Genetics from my menu of photo fems and auto fems.. Our genetics will take you to the next level..
20230506_220144-jpg.10228

Attachments

• 20230506_220148.jpg
    20230506_220148.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 39
  • received_104721285965838.jpeg
    received_104721285965838.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Deleted by tobh
  • Reason: .
Show…
  • Deleted by SweetLeafGrow
Show…
Welcome @B2ACG!
I’m currently running your BB Moonrocks in my five by five one plant scrog! She’s outstanding. Pics of her in my scrog journal!
BTW, meet @B2ACG a seed supplier to me for the past four years, and a damn good one too!

Welcome @B2ACG!
I’m currently running your BB Moonrocks in my five by five one plant scrog! She’s outstanding. Pics of her in my scrog journal!
BTW, meet @B2ACG a seed supplier to me for the past four years, and a damn good one too!
Thank you for the invite to Budbuilders... Glad your happy with the genetics. We have alot of happy clients..

Thank you for the invite to Budbuilders... Glad your happy with the genetics. We have alot of happy clients..
You have a huge and happy group of several thousand members that I am in awe of. When I joined I think around four years ago, I was amazed so many people came together and helped one another so openly and kindly. How you did not hesitate to line out someone for treating another like they were stupid.
I remember you constantly telling people to just be kind. That’s my motto too!
Happy you are here! Budbuilders gained an asset today.

I had to look that up..so she’s bottom fed @smoke. Never mind I see the head lining.when I looked it up it show me an auto pot and thought she’s bottom fed…

Last edited:
@B2ACG
Meet @Moe.Red, owner of this new forum. Darn good guy, grows some wild shit, has a lab set up that makes Frankenstein look childish. A fellow Missourian as well.
PS Moe I could tell you where he is from, but then..you know the rest! 🤣😂🤣😅
From Misery! Nice!

I'm in STL, you within driving distance B2?

Check out my Blackberry Moonrocks .. she was easy to grow and her terps and high thc 33% make her a crowd pleaser...

Grown with Dakine420 Nutrients
Spiderfarmer SE5000
Ac Infinity exhaust fan and carbon filter
HydroFarm intake fan on a speed controller.
Vivosun tent and pole fans
Bluelab ph meter
Genetics from my menu of photo fems and auto fems.. Our genetics will take you to the next level..
20230506_220144-jpg.10228
Can you share the genetic background of the Blackberry Moonrocks? Looks like a very nice plant. Also is it straight seeds or fems?

I don’t know where B got off to but here’s some info on that lady.
Bred by Anesia Seeds, Blackberry Moonrocks is a cross of a female Blue Moonrock and a male Blackberry Kush. This strain brings together two unique terpene profiles to create a lavender, blueberry, and blackberry profile with a light citrus zing. Blackberry Moonrock buds come dense with big sticky trichomes and offer up a calming high that will put you into a blissful mood for hours.
The Blue Moonrocks parents are
Blue Moon Rocks is a highly sought-after indica-dominant hybrid strain that boasts a potent high and unique flavor profile. This strain is a cross between Blue Moon and BOG Bubble, resulting in a strain that is as visually stunning as it is enjoyable to smoke. Its dense buds are adorned with a glistening coat of trichomes.
The other parent BlackBerry Kush: Blackberry Kush, also known as "BBK" is an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Afghani with Blackberry
Hope this helps!

• Deleted by Mad Max
Show…
Back
Top Bottom