Bodie plants! Good deal on seeds!

Garbage_bear

Puff Paladin
Reaction score
I am growing some PNW Dogshit/88g13 Hashplant aka Electric Hashplant and so far am very impressed. $45 for 11 seeds from Great Lakes genetics. They just had a re-stock and wanted to let you guys know. - link: bodhi-seeds-electric-hashplant-11-reg-seeds

It's producing big soda can sized nugs that look like thy'll finish before my indica! Very terpy, it has gone from mint/pepper/arm pit to a very pleasant kind of fruity smell and I expect it to have a very loud nose. It seems to change scent every time I smell it. It has resisted hemp russet mites which severely crippled 90% of my crop. I will have to get some pictures. Anyway just throwing that out there. It is my first grow with his genetics and I like.

I am growing some PNW Dogshit/88g13 Hashplant aka Electric Hashplant and so far am very impressed. $45 for 11 seeds from Great Lakes genetics. They just had a re-stock and wanted to let you guys know. - link: bodhi-seeds-electric-hashplant-11-reg-seeds

It's producing big soda can sized nugs that look like thy'll finish before my indica! Very terpy, it has gone from mint/pepper/arm pit to a very pleasant kind of fruity smell and I expect it to have a very loud nose. It seems to change scent every time I smell it. It has resisted hemp russet mites which severely crippled 90% of my crop. I will have to get some pictures. Anyway just throwing that out there. It is my first grow with his genetics and I like.

I've grown dozens of his strains and they've all been top shelf. One of the best breeders walking the planet right now. I wish he'd break his stance on feminizing because after Greenpoint regained my trust with fems I've been stuck fishing that honey hole.
If Bodhi came out with a fem version of his old Sunshine Daydream cut, pretty sure we'd all be growing it

I've grown dozens of his strains and they've all been top shelf. One of the best breeders walking the planet right now. I wish he'd break his stance on feminizing because after Greenpoint regained my trust with fems I've been stuck fishing that honey hole.
If Bodhi came out with a fem version of his old Sunshine Daydream cut, pretty sure we'd all be growing it
Does he offer no feminized? In my experience, feminizing loses some vigor. At least that was my experience with hemp. I grew a field of 500 plants and I sorted males. I had HUGE hemp plants like no other one in the area. It was so much work that the next year I bought feminized and the same strain but different pheno was pretty pathetic. Small plants compared to the non feminized. Maybe it is different with Ganga, I dunno.

Does he offer no feminized? In my experience, feminizing loses some vigor. At least that was my experience with hemp. I grew a field of 500 plants and I sorted males. I had HUGE hemp plants like no other one in the area. It was so much work that the next year I bought feminized and the same strain but different pheno was pretty pathetic. Small plants compared to the non feminized. Maybe it is different with Ganga, I dunno.

No he's never offered fems. There's some podcasts he's been on where he'll get into that a little but Bodhi and his wife are like uber holistic hippies. Everything organic and natural and he'll search all over Earth for the legit strains and landrace cuts he uses. Might be the most authentic source of fine genetics there is.

I would agree that better pot and stability does come from regulars but the ease and speed of fem seeds is a nice option that can come very close to regular quality. But really that all starts with the genetics because these days there's some real trash out there in the fem bean world.

I remember Bodhi used to offer some fem's with his NL #5, but that was a while ago. I haven't seen fems from him in a long time. I agree with you though, one of the very best at what he does.............

Screenshot_20231017-133438_Samsung Internet.jpg

Some breeders you have to move quick to acquire their seed runs. I am a VIP @theseedbazaar for Mosca,Daz & Darkhorse genetics so I can get premium cuts or seeds of these cuts. SSgrower

Back
Top Bottom