BudBuilders Official Merch - Thanks for the support!

moe.red

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You might have seen a new banner that looks like this:

MerchSidebar.png

Until we get a proper store set up with all the goodies, this is going to have to do.

Each item you purchase benefits BudBuilders $5.

Any orders will also get you a supporter badge and the thanks of grateful stoners who don't want to be marketed to. This stuff is what keeps BB free from advertising. 🍻

Willing to add or change products, colors, designs, if you have suggestions post them up.

Constantly adding new designs and products, check back often!

1711209654744.png

i would have paid a few bucks for some of those cool stickers floatin around too.. not sure if you guys can sell those on there as well.
You got stickers coming.
You are one of the people who mailed me something.
I have your addy~! :sneaky:
Love the support bro~!💪

You got stickers coming.
You are one of the people who mailed me something.
I have your addy~! :sneaky:
Love the support bro~!💪

awesome!! 🩲🩲🩲🩲

thanks man!!! no hurry of coarse but that's really cool of you guys!!

i look at it this way, normally i donate to certain things throughout the year anyway so why not here.. also i pay way too much money on entertainment and tv and shit, well this place entertains me way more than my directv does!!:D

awesome!! 🩲🩲🩲🩲

thanks man!!! no hurry of coarse but that's really cool of you guys!!

i look at it this way, normally i donate to certain things throughout the year anyway so why not here.. also i pay way too much money on entertainment and tv and shit, well this place entertains me way more than my directv does!!:D
The entertainment value is where it is at.
Can't make it up.
Ordered stickers off International famous name site.
Get my stickers 2 days early and am pleased.
Look at web site and they are 16 miles from my house~! :oops:
🥴 Talk about space~!:rolleyes:

very cool!!!!!

the site was ez to order from. i don't have Gpay but the credit card was simple. got an email confirmation right away.

it's cool because i always buy a new 420 shirt every year for the holiday and didn' have one yet for this year!! meant to be!!! :D

speaking of entertainment, Steam did you just see the end of that race????

i'd proudly wear a shirt that says dispensary weed is for weenies!!!!! can you make that one happen Moe?
Man I gotta check into copyright on that one. Can you use a meme freely?

EDIT: Seems OK for our purposes under fair use, at least in the US. I'll put one up, what are they gonna do, take away my birthday?

Back
Top Bottom