Budbuildes April PoM Contest

GrumpAzz

Wingin' it
Staff member
Contest Guy
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to BudBuilders' April Contest! This month's competition will be another standard Picture of the Month contest.

-------

RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS

• All members may participate. BudBuilders staff is not eligible to be nominated but may participate in the voting of nominations.

• You cannot nominate yourself for the contest.

• There will be a couple arrows beneath the submitted photo if on mobile, to the right if on desktop. Upvote and Downvote accordingly. Please try to vote up or down on all submitted photos.

• AI generated photos and photos stolen from someone else on the internet ARE NOT ELIGIBLE! If it is discovered that you have submitted a photo that is determined to be stolen or AI, you will be DISQUALIFIED from submitting nominations for this and all future BudBuilders contests due to lack of integrity..

-------

SUBMISSIONS and NOMINATIONS

Please post a photo taken from BudBuilders along with the grower and strain, if known. For example:

@Moe.Red
Watermelon Gelato
<Insert Pic>

PLEASE TAG THE OWNER OF THE PHOTO USING THE @ SIGN AND THEIR NAME. CLICK IT WHEN IT POPS UP, SO THEY ARE AWARE THEY'VE BEEN NOMINATED!

• You may be nominated more than once for different pictures. If the same picture is nominated more than once, staff will delete the second picture/entry so all votes will be on a single entry.

• The contest will end on April 30th at 10e/9c. The thread will automatically close and a winner will be chosen based on all votes submitted. Get your votes in!

-------

THIS MONTH'S PRIZES WILL INCLUDE

BudBuilders T-shirt
Badge of Honor for the following month
Seed Packs from:
@dragonsflamegenetics
@SSHZ
@B2ACG
@CannaGranny

-------

Thanks for your participation and good luck to you all. Let's get it on!

Ebb, I sent you those......... I bought a number of things from them recently during a sale. I'll most likely be growing something of theirs in the next grow- maybe half a room of LIT and the other half GPS.

LIT stuff is really expensive........I've been looking at things for 2 years but didn't want to pay those prices. But the 50% sale pushed me a bit.
Thank you bro! I know they are expensive man I was shocked when I saw that pack!

Back
Top Bottom