Kitt: Choose your background! Week 1 - read the story below before selection!

• "I'm Kitt. I am Ninja. I must avenge my father's death. I am looking for a man with six fingers..."

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • "I'm Kitt. I am a preacher who is ready to send some GE scum to hell. Are you saved?"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "I'm Kitt. I used to ride with a guy named Baloo, but I came back for dad.."

• "I'm Kitt. I like to dance in the barn when I'm real mad, but real mean like. Can you dance?"

• "I'm Kitt. I have a gun, a bazooka, and a yo-yo. I'm all outta' string and it's time to roll."

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • "I'm Kitt. I know to fix stuff, I used to work at GE until the great layoff of '94."

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • "I'm Kitt. I slang radioactive weed on the side to people I don't like. You have any enemies?"

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • "I'm Kitt. I have a dragon named Vilkarr and a dog named Waffles. Together we are..."

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • "I'm Kitt. I'm a casual werewolf, like the good kind. You want to roll up-n-out?"

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • "I'm Kitt. I was part of the Mages of Ivy Weeds. I cast spells that shoot less-harmful arrows."

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ninjadip

Hydro Ninja
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
On the hill you see her, what looks to be a kangaroo sitting on a fallen log, or you believe it's a her cause you see a pouch and you remember hearing something about only female kangaroos, or jills, have pouches. Yeah, that's right, you tell yourself, thinking about some random factoid that only impresses yourself. Then you wonder why a Roo would be all the way out here, on your grandfather's farm in the middle of Nantucket.

"Hello!" you shout out, sounding as sure-as-yourself and non-hostile as you possibly can.
Getting closer you can see she has her head down, and has not responded to your friendly holler.
"Hello there!" you say, a little deeper, but softer than before while still being affirmative.
Slowly she looks up while rolling her eyes.
"Yes, yes, yes. How do you do?" she says while looking at you.
Gasping, you pause before quickly uttering out, "Sorry... I've just never seen a Roo, I mean Kangaroo before! And you have implants! That looks like some new tech..." you say while scanning all of her facial gear.
"I mean, what are you doing on my papa's farm?" you say, not in an unfriendly way, but just matter-of-factly.
"I'm just parsing some data, and our people are better known as the Kangas. My friends call me Backyard Sally, but you can call me Hops."

Upon closer inspection you see that Backyard who-ever not only has cybernetic implants that look like the latest gear out of the Sears catalogue of '98, a good year for Sears, but also has an ear tag. You squint... and can make out the symbol, GE. Those fuckers... You know all about them. Sally, Hops, whatever her name is, she must have been a victim of the Lager Wars between United States and Australia. You heard conspiracy theories about experiments being performed on people, making them fight in the war as puppet soldiers, but you thought they were just conspiracy theories.

Now as you stare at Hops and her GE tag that is flashing its red LED of truth, you should have known they were behind it. GE, Goomba Enterprises were definitely the cause of your dad's cancer, what else are they into you wonder. They made him use their modified seeds that kept producing stranger plants every year, something about a contract... You told your dad to wear gloves until the glow wore off. Dad... GE, those fuckers.. Now you and Grandpa are left to tend to the cannabis fields. Yeah it was sticky, but at what price?

"I'm sorry," you say as you come back from whatever reverie you were in..."I'm Kitt. I'm...

Pick a choice:
The highest response choice will be chosen and the story will continue for week 2. I will try my best to do weekly installments. And I'm just having some fun too! Haven't got to write in so long, just wanted to have some fun and see what could be done for entertainment with this format.

Please don't discuss your choice below, but feel free to give me feedback or discuss anything else about the story!

a892ad62-2029-4289-9e2d-b4742d044ab5.jpg

I should add: The story is my own, the art is AI. If anyone has a DallE account and/or can make better art to match the story, let me know. Wanted a Kanagaroo, reading on a log, with a cybernetic face isolated from the rest of what would be a normal Kangaroo.

The main character Kitt, has been left sexless. Gender and other character details will be determined by you guys!

Have fun!

wow good shit Ninja. Gifted writer I see. Really like it only 1 question. I made my response before reading the story because the poll was on top and I didn't want to spoil whatever it was by scrolling down. Was it intended that I read story 1st and then vote?

wow good shit Ninja. Gifted writer I see. Really like it only 1 question. I made my response before reading the story because the poll was on top and I didn't want to spoil whatever it was by scrolling down. Was it intended that I read story 1st and then vote?
I know!! I wish I could move the format but that is how it is setup here. Hoping @Moe.Red can help us out on this format change.

No, you were meant to read story first lol

I know!! I wish I could move the format but that is how it is setup here. Hoping @Moe.Red can help us out on this format change.

No, you were meant to read story first lol
Yeah I like your odds if that CatDaddy is involved. He is a problem solver. You need a Moe on your team in RL Survivor in order to win, period 😆

I stopped reading in college so this is gonna take me around a week to process....mmmk?

I stopped reading in college so this is gonna take me around a week to process....mmmk?
There some bits of humor in there to help you get through this assignment lol. Maybe there's an answer on chegg 😆 or you can wait for the movie release

Back
Top Bottom