Choose your own adventure!! Week 2

READ STORY FIRST!! Kitt- Week 2- What do you bring?

• Black Hoodie, 3x Shuriken, Net, Lock Picking Kit, Infused Brownie, Canteen, Bedroll, Rations

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Black Hoodie, 3x Shruiken, Blowgun, Disguise Kit, 1 Vape, Canteen, Bedroll, Rations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tough Leather Jacket, Handaxe, Whip, Rope, 4 Pre-rolls, Lighter, Canteen, Bedroll, Rations

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Tough Leather Jacket, Revolver, 12x ammo, MacGyver Bub.,1/4 oz, lighter, Canteen, Bedroll, Rations

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • White Tee, 3x Dart,Dagger,Caltrops, Poison Kit, Rope,4 Pre-rolls, Lighter, Canteen, Bedroll, Rations

• White Tee, 3x Dart, Whip, Disguise Kit, MacGyver Bub.,1/4 oz, lighter, Canteen, Bedroll, Rations

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Overalls, Sickle, Rope, Herbalist Kit, Carpenter Kit, Infused Brownie, Canteen, Bedroll, Rations

• Overalls, Dagger, Short Bow, Rope, 4 Pre-rolls, Lighter, Canteen, Bedroll, Rations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ninjadip

Hydro Ninja
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Continued from https://budbuilders.org/threads/choose-your-own-adventure-week-1.358/#post-19613
There was a tie! I will do my best at combining the winners.

"Name's Kitt. I am ninja. I have been trained in the ways of Gaiden during my time away from the farm, sowing my wild oats and what not. On my way back home to the farm, I got some weed from this girl, I think it was called Red Beard, that knocked me on my ass... and I'm pretty sure I'm a werewolf now. I got that red hair shit coming out of me like crazy," you spit out as your introduction.

"Well, well," Hops says as she closes her book and packing it away with care. "I know who you are Kitt. I have come to talk to you because I know who you are. Do not be alarmed, I hope to become your ally soon enough."

You squint, some from not knowing where the hell she's going with this, and some from the evening sun. You have smoked two joints on your walk here from the barn, but you are still confident this is all real.

"See, I'm a scrapper," Backyard Sally continues. "And I know you're a fighter too. I've heard of your Kumite win a few years back. Your opponents cheated, threw sand in your face to blind you but you persevered and won!" Hops says with gusto. "It is unfortunate of this latest development with Red Beard. I have heard of the effects of this, it is powerful, and the magic cannot be undone. You will continue to grow red hair from your chest that will make you itch, thankfully you are a man. But still, this red hair is most pungent and might inhibit your ability to perform your ninja skills, but we will see."

"Despite this werewolfing you got yourself into, which we must discuss further, I still believe you are the right fit for my mission." Hops says with little to no doubt in her voice.

"What mission...?"

"I know what GE has done to your family." Hops says with empathetic eyes locked on to yours. "I know what they are capable of... and what they will continue to do if someone doesn't stop them. I can't get close to their HQ before their radar would detect me. However you and your family has an ongoing relationship with them that could help in my quest, which I believe might align with yours as well?" Hops says as she raises the Kangas eyebrow and one of her implant's LED readouts flash in a different way than before .

"Hell yeah! Uncle Leo and my cousin Jeffery will help out around here," you spit out. A part of you is excited just to get to know more about Hops, what makes her bounce and all that jazz. Later you will regret that this was one of those decisions you should of meditated on.

"We will leave at nightfall. Choose wisely on what you bring, we will be traveling north through the Forest of Nottingham once we leave your family's farm. The plan is for you to infiltrate one of their communication and surveillance towers and then disable the alarm so that I may enter the facility and install the virus without detection. Because of what they put in my body..." Hops pauses and grimaces, but with a look of cool emotional control over her face, "Because of what they put in my body, they can detect me too easily, getting this alarm down as fast as possible is key, I will not be able to assist you until you do. This is the first part of our plan to take Goomba Enterprises down." Hops says as she focuses in on your eyes to make sure you are listening and not as stoned as you look.

"I hope you are ready," Hops says as she stares through you into the dying sun long enough for an eternity of pain to flash on her eyes before turning and walking away. You smell pain, and weed. Weed so dank that it reminds you of... something. You can see what looks like a red ember as she hops farther away.

(All options come with pants!) Just can only fit so much in the choices.

Any comments or inventory addition requests are welcomed and will be heard.

If choosing an option with the mcgyver bubbler, feel free to describe how it is built. It may come in handy for other uses when the need arises...

CONTINUED

Back
Top Bottom