Florida Bogus Weed Law

MysticEpipedon

Herb Hitman
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
If Florida goes legal, the weed won't be as shitty as originally planned.

The potency cap people finally got to a state legislature, who decided that everyone's favorite good ol' boy, Florida Man, wouldn't be able to handle his THC. They upped the upper limit to 30% for flower, from the originally proposed 10%.

Of course, they were too cowardly to actually legalize weed. This is an end run around a ballot proposal, where Florida Man and Florida Woman (she doesn't get as much press, have you noticed that?) will decide whether they can smoke weed in Key West. (I'm pretty sure no weed smoking goes on in Key West rignt now. They're waiting for legalization.)

The potency cap people finally got to a state legislature, who decided that everyone's favorite good ol' boy, Florida Man, wouldn't be able to handle his THC. They upped the upper limit to 30% for flower, from the originally proposed 10%.

Of course, they were too cowardly to actually legalize weed. This is an end run around a ballot proposal, where Florida Man and Florida Woman (she doesn't get as much press, have you noticed that?) will decide whether they can smoke weed in Key West. (I'm pretty sure no weed smoking goes on in Key West rignt now. They're waiting for legalization.)
Interesting read. Completely bullshit, but interesting.
I’ve smoked weed in Key West 🙂, supposedly local weed called Key West Chocolate. They claim to grow it in sand. Tasted like crap and I can’t comment on the quality of it as I had been in Irish Kevin’s bar wayyyyy too long at that point! 🤪

I'm sure their prudent thinking on THC strength limitations will shut down the blackmarket................. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Back
Top Bottom