Hello Everyone

TheAncientGallery

Stoned Scientist
Reaction score
Hello,

I just found the forum through another site I belong to. I was also banned from the farm for some reason. I see a lot of familiar names in here and I’ve had some contact with a few of you. I’ve learned a lot from reading threads and replies from a lot of the peeps in here, and I’m happy to join the community.

I’m a small time hobbyist. Been growing for about 2.5 years. Started with hydro because I’m an arrogant psycho who likes a challenge. I had some success and some failure, and eventually moved to soil with dry amendments. Much more my speed. Hydro is laborious. I grow in a 2x2 in my closet, which I’ve got pretty dialed in. And I also have a 4x4 in my garage. Not so dialed in. It’s very hot and humid where I live, but I’m getting better.

Right now I’m growing Runtz x Layer Cake in my closet tent, and I just started some testers for DFG in the garage. In the past I’ve grown out various seeds from Seedsman, some autos from Dutch Passion and some Mac Dragon and Missy’s Stash from DFG, a solid breeder I found while trying to solve my heat and humidity issues. Here’s some pics of what I have going now, and what I’ve done in the past.

Runtz x Layer cake 1 week flower (1st ever scrog attempt):
08D23639-6309-4C99-A1FE-BACD21BFC9A1.jpeg49A02D27-F6E2-41D5-A49D-3B8B4E6D53EC.jpeg
Mac Dragon:
401D4DFA-D876-4719-BCDA-6E60341DFA0A.jpeg7588AD92-09DB-4070-A66F-B56F4FCCA450.jpeg
I still fuck shit up on a regular basis and enjoy learning and talking to people who share the love of weed and growing it.

Thanks mate.i put it all down to Jeff’s hard work coming out in those grows..such a delight to grow out his strains.😃
you going to have another net on standby just in case they get a little leggy.what light you running.seems to grow decent buds..

Yeah, I was thinking about making another net, but if she calms down on the stretch I might just leave her alone. I also have those little red plastic branch bender thingys I could use.

I veg under an HLG 65w QB or HLG 100w QB depending on what’s going on, and I’ve been using a MH FC3000 for flower since Xmas. 300w and I got it for $239. It fits in the 2x2 also which is awesome.

Jeff’s genetics are the shit. I’ve grown out 2 Mac Dragons and 4 Missy’s Stash. Just started some testers also.

Hello,

I just found the forum through another site I belong to. I was also banned from the farm for some reason. I see a lot of familiar names in here and I’ve had some contact with a few of you. I’ve learned a lot from reading threads and replies from a lot of the peeps in here, and I’m happy to join the community.

I’m a small time hobbyist. Been growing for about 2.5 years. Started with hydro because I’m an arrogant psycho who likes a challenge. I had some success and some failure, and eventually moved to soil with dry amendments. Much more my speed. Hydro is laborious. I grow in a 2x2 in my closet, which I’ve got pretty dialed in. And I also have a 4x4 in my garage. Not so dialed in. It’s very hot and humid where I live, but I’m getting better.

Right now I’m growing Runtz x Layer Cake in my closet tent, and I just started some testers for DFG in the garage. In the past I’ve grown out various seeds from Seedsman, some autos from Dutch Passion and some Mac Dragon and Missy’s Stash from DFG, a solid breeder I found while trying to solve my heat and humidity issues. Here’s some pics of what I have going now, and what I’ve done in the past.

Runtz x Layer cake 1 week flower (1st ever scrog attempt):
View attachment 2694View attachment 2693
Mac Dragon:
View attachment 2695View attachment 2696
I still fuck shit up on a regular basis and enjoy learning and talking to people who share the love of weed and growing it.
Welcome to the forum TheAncientGallery

Welcome!!

I need to get into some of Jeffs seeds. They look very vigorous.
Very vigorous. Above and below the soil. Root growth is insane. I usually transplant from 1g into 7g before flip and like 2-3 days after transplant I’ll have roots air pruning out the bottom. The first Mac Dragon I grew I swear it stretched for four weeks into flower. I wasn’t ready for that and had to super crop lol.

I missed ya welcome ! I got some missys stash running now !
I haven’t tried her yet but I can’t wait to. Just chopped four of them down. Two were pretty well cooked after 8 weeks, the other two went a little longer than 9 and could’ve gone 11. But I needed the tent. They’re hanging now. The first two should be ready to jar up this week sometime.

Lemon gassy pheno went 8 weeks
910851BA-FA79-4CB6-BE70-D74933FC513A.jpeg

Banana pheno could go 11 easy I think

She stayed bright neon green for about 7 weeks straight with neon yellow and green pistils. Crazy looking plant.

Attachments

• 0E2A3B43-E43C-4439-B51E-50F4E3519665.jpeg
    0E2A3B43-E43C-4439-B51E-50F4E3519665.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom