Holy shiitake - $1500 for a seed pack????

Garbage_bear

Puff Paladin
Reaction score
So I was just scrolling around the innerwebs looking at seeds and found this ridiculousness. Does this plant give you a hand job for that price?? It is signed by someone lol. Is there really any strain that is worth that much? Unless it is real roadkill skunk and even at that I don’t think I could pay that kind of money for seeds. It would have to be the best weed in the world. I guess there are some really stupid people with more money than common sense out there.

Manufactured exclusivity and there are people who believe the more you pay for something the better it is.
Or in other words, there's a sucker born every minute ;)

Sheep follow the shepherd.
To quote W.C.Fields~ You can fool some of the people some of the time, and that's enough to make a good living.

Now to play devils advocate; if seeds were rare or difficult to obtain or proven fire it would be hard not to grow enough to cover the cost?
I was paying $1,200 a 1/4lb before it all changed here in NY. All that pot is gone. If I had bought 15 regular seeds with same money I bet I would still have pot and seeds..🙃

Berner signed it as he is a promo Guy, really all he is or does from what I have gathered. I paid $120.00 for my most expensive beans. Grow experience can help good genetics, great genetic's won't gurantee a great grow.

Back
Top Bottom