Howdy folks!

willie

Stoned Scientist
Reaction score
Seen some familiar faces in here and signed up to see what's up. Nice looking site so far. In and out........here's my growing list currently
Slap Hammer Crush Genetics
Freedom Rolls Freak Genetics
Tom Hill Haze ?? (trade)
Sour Diesel TopDawg
Dracula Inhouse Genetics
Royal Jelly Inhouse Genetics
Chocula Crush Genetics
Sassparilla Freak Genetics
Godbud F4 Heathenraider
Citrus Milf 313 (HydroRed)
Crystal Cookies Inhouse Genetics
Tahoe Snow Inhouse Genetics
Deluxe Sugarcane Inhouse Genetics
Corey Hieme hoss8455
Star Tree finedakine

These are all in various stages. The new rec rules in NY, allow me 12 plants and that will work all day for me! :) I am working 1 male now, Chocula. which is Dracula x Choc Diesel. I'd take the Godbud as a man too. I've grown out the female and it was pretty nice.

:)

Welcome to Bud Builders fellow NYer~! (y)
I am in Saratoga.
Nice list and love that you grow different strains.
How do you keep them all in various states?
More than one room/tent?
Tell us about your lights and whether you are soil or water for growing.
And eventually you will have to fess up so might as well here and now.
Beans in your chili or not~! šŸ˜

It's not chili without beans :)
My goals for growing are to have enough weed for me and 2 others. I have a med card so I could grow outside prior to the new rules. I realized I could make my years quota pretty easy on just the outdoor grow. So i shut off some tents. Right now I'm using a 30x60 w/ 500 watts hps for flowering. I have a 24" tent that's vegging now under household leds, that's 24" but that will change to a 36" tent under 400 watts Metal halide shortly. Then I'm using a micro veg area for seedlings and I have an 18" tent holding the male. Everything else is outside. I have another 30x60, 32" and 36" tents packed up along with the lights to run them. Breeding is harem oriented. I'll hit a few branches outside if I get a good male.
Soil is FFOF this round and I'm probably just gonna get Stonington Blend next time from Coast of Maine. These bag were disappointing, not like days gone by. Then I use Pro-Mix BX. I prefer the BX over the HP. Jacks 123 for nutes with some Flower Girl in flower.

welcome to the forum Willie!

chili without beans is just hot dog sauce so you'll fit in great around here!!! :D

i've recently switched to stonington and have zero complaints. i've used other COM products for a while and never had anything negative to say about any of it. i'm a big fan of their lobster compost.

Back
Top Bottom