Irie Genetics restocks and reduced pricing weekend w/ freebies

Bandit420

The Terp Slurper
Reaction score
Been waiting for this to happen.
If you're not already on it, get on Rasta Jeff's Irie Army email list at Irie Direct to be updated on these drops.
@SSgrower and @MysticEpipedon , I know you guys like running this gear and from past experience with his Chernobyl and now Nuketown, I'm feeling like this is a small but very good honey hole of haze genetics.
GPS has been my go-to for indicas and hybrids and I'm hoping Irie will be that with affordable haze/sativa genetics

Here's my haul.

Screenshot 2024-06-08 084308.png

The Golden Girls bundle is:
Rose (Red Lebanese Hash Plant X Golden Goat) 3 Fem Seeds

Blanche (Blue Raspberry Truffle X Golden Goat) 3 Fem Seeds

Dorothy (Mel Frank’s Durban Poison X Golden Goat) 3 Fem Seeds

Sophia (Albany Sour Diesel X Golden Goat) 3 Fem Seeds

Last edited:
Irie is a great source for sativas. I think I have everything I want from Irie, except maybe the Golden Girls bundle. Rose and Sophia sound like I'd like them. Blanche and Dorothy would probably not float my boat.

I got the Candylicious freebie just when I was germing the seeds for my current grow, so they got thrown in there. It will be ready around mid-August. It's an easy grow, so far. The size and structure say it could be a good producer. It has button buds at 2.5 weeks, no scent of note. I'm guessing that will change, based on the "smoke report" on the website.

She showed up tiny AF late AF and in a funk. Got quarantined under a fricken lamp bulb for 10 days and I wasn't sure if she was gonna make it but I think she will now so I'll post about it. Should be legit cut, but I'll definitely be asking opinions when it flowers.

IMG_20240609_090004792_HDR.jpg

She showed up tiny AF late AF and in a funk. Got quarantined under a fricken lamp bulb for 10 days and I wasn't sure if she was gonna make it but I think she will now so I'll post about it. Should be legit cut, but I'll definitely be asking opinions when it flowers.

View attachment 60990
What cross is this?

View attachment 60990
I like how you duct tapped the cup 😂

Chernobyl
(Trainwreck x trinity) X jack the ripper

Golden ticket is just name of the cut, no golden goat to be seen in it

Nuketown is a Chernobyl cross and it's reminding me of old school west coast Skunk and lemonade with it's aroma. Might be one the skunkiest I've had in a very longtime. Something about it just says 1986 😋

Back
Top Bottom