I’m going to put that down to a few things but the main one is running cal/mag right through till the last couple weeks.it probably many things combined.running a little lower in temps,keeping the girls a good distance from the light.last 4 grows I’ve had the oscillating fan higher above the canopy and that has stopped my leaves going dry and crunchy ,and that buggers up there transpiration and cant uptake nutrients so I’m keeping the plants more healthier right to the end.like you my best grows are in winter as I can control the environment better.this grow finished smack bang in the middle of winter....

Ended up doing the second last plant tonite,was doing it yesterday lol but decided to give it one more day.could of went longer but.wish I did .was a pain in the butt trimming then swapping out the veg plant into flower room and the remaining plant into the veg room.had shit everywhere just outside the door but finally have it under control now…Phew what a fuck around..will up pot them tomorrow nite .rh is low atm but that will soon change one they go into the bigger pots..…
one I trimmed looks very similar in bud structure to the one remaining..i bumped the buds on the last one putting it in the veg room and the first thing I thought was was deep heat.…🔥.could b a keeper with that kind of smell so I’m going to try and revel it if I can after chop.will leave abit on the plant and see what happens 🙂0EBF00A1-F172-4B45-9756-B119390C481B.jpeg0D92AD3C-5BA7-4FB7-BFB8-18CA5D7F5A21.jpegE00F3B8F-EA16-4FC4-B4FB-AB39D102CA8E.jpegD31C2302-E923-403F-A85C-BD9AB8669D08.jpeg

Last edited:
They recommend these for a 4x4 but they will do a 5x5.I’m not using a ft at the front as I have the finned heater and fan there..I’m wanting to extend the room a ft so I can get 3 more plants in there.I’d get 3 a light then.would need a bigger dehuey to compensate for the extra plants..I’m at its limits with the dehuey I have atm..

getting there..3 more to pot up then I can get their environment working better and get them all even on there pot stands.I will then lower the light and get them going.it’s funny how you got to re adjust when you first put them in flower room,compared to when you are at full swing in flower..it’s quite the opposite…heater is off as rh is low.it was keeping it down at 39%….I want it up around 55-60 max at this stage…give them a couple weeks to get those roots growing and there drinking will pick up .when that happens I will turn the heater back on to control the rh..I just have the dehumidifier going and that’s just throwing out enough heat to help the light get up to the temp I want..leaf temps 23-26 so thats okay..will b taking some lower branches off very soon and I’ll most likely top tomorrow…I better hurry up and do it.lol.

lights on.just added some extra chunky perlite into the 70/30 coco perlite for the 3 I have to do..threw it into some pots and ran some water through it..faark the waters cold here.just emptied them into a baby’s bath and making sure it’s all wet..will up pot shortly.I’ll wait for it to warm up a fraction first…just nipped the tops of ..

The Zamal Dreams are looking fantastic 💪 669C5D90-713A-4C32-AE0C-4AD7052C62A6.jpeg
View attachment IMG_2453.MOV

lights on.just added some extra chunky perlite into the 70/30 coco perlite for the 3 I have to do..threw it into some pots and ran some water through it..faark the waters cold here.just emptied them into a baby’s bath and making sure it’s all wet..will up pot shortly.I’ll wait for it to warm up a fraction first…just nipped the tops of ..

The Zamal Dreams are looking fantastic 💪 View attachment 14358
View attachment 14359
Wow these are looking fantastic

Yeah..they are really consistent in there morphology to ea other..bar one.I hope they don’t blow up up too much .lol.I got a funny feeling it’s going to b a jungle in there.😆 If it gets too thick I’ll get the pruner onto them 😃C1FB17B0-B1C8-4FA5-87CB-0BD7589B4469.jpeg

Yeah..they are really consistent in there morphology to ea other..bar one.I hope they don’t blow up up too much .lol.I got a funny feeling it’s going to b a jungle in there.😆 If it gets too thick I’ll get the pruner onto them 😃View attachment 14363
Is this the trimmer I can expect to be working with once my plane ticket arrives? 😁

Sure is..the tickets one way to so say goodbye to your friends before you leave .I have a nice little room under the house where you will b sleeping😂😂😂

Sure is..the tickets one way to so say goodbye to your friends before you leave .I have a nice little room under the house where you will b sleeping😂😂😂
Lemme look through the few surfboards I have left to see which I'll be taking! 😄 If you toss in some beer and weed I'll even look in on your girls every once in a while!!!:LOL:

Had a friend run through your island and he told me to warm up at Devonport and Marrawah to get ready to surf Shipsterns. Not sure I'm that daring anymore as far as Shipsterns but Devonport and Marrawah sound like fun!

Lemme look through the few surfboards I have left to see which I'll be taking! 😄 If you toss in some beer and weed I'll even look in on your girls every once in a while!!!:LOL:

Had a friend run through your island and he told me to warm up at Devonport and Marrawah to get ready to surf Shipsterns. Not sure I'm that daring anymore as far as Shipsterns but Devonport and Marrawah sound like fun!
yougot yourself a deal..yeah I’ve watched guys try and surf at shipstern bluff down here.deep water that rises fast on how the oceans floor is that creates a wicked curl..def say your goodbyes and all your bills paid up before you leave.lol. https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...usg=AOvVaw3QhD0BsC7piGSnHb03p1ke&opi=89978449

Start of day 6.gave them a light defol if you could call it that..just removing the lowest branches and removing the lower small leaves and shoots.basically just cleaning them up.will b taking more fan leaves over the coming days..just gradually taking them not to stress them.up to 530 ppm .light distance 30-31’.as in the last grows,I will let them grow to the light and once they hit 24’ away I will keep it that distance right through the grow…wouldnt have a clue what the ppfd would b but my best grows have been at that distance.I don’t even need to push them 🙌.they are a little droopy from being watered..9CA00A23-3312-4DD3-8343-A0EA49A50416.jpeg

Start of day 6.gave them a light defol if you could call it that..just removing the lowest branches and removing the lower small leaves and shoots.basically just cleaning them up.will b taking more fan leaves over the coming days..just gradually taking them not to stress them.up to 530 ppm .light distance 30-31’.as in the last grows,I will let them grow to the light and once they hit 24’ away I will keep it that distance right through the grow…wouldnt have a clue what the ppfd would b but my best grows have been at that distance.I don’t even need to push them 🙌.they are a little droopy from being watered..View attachment 14829
Seems like some got it more than others.....what's that plant at the bottom of the picture? You butchered that thing!! 😄

Haha 😆.I was going to reveg that thing as it has the strongest terps biggest buds and purple hues though the bud I’ve seen in the dud your droolin strain.it had great plant structure too.very solid.everything you want to see in a plant really..I should pull my finger out and get in under the t5ho light and see if I can get it revegging.the smell is near offensive.I thought it was a deep heat smell but it’s more pungent like dirty socks with hints of citrus.it absolutely stunk up the place here and the ol girl was carrying on about it 😆😆

Haha 😆.I was going to reveg that thing as it has the strongest terps biggest buds and purple hues though the bud I’ve seen in the dud your droolin strain.it had great plant structure too.very solid.everything you want to see in a plant really..I should pull my finger out and get in under the t5ho light and see if I can get it revegging.the smell is near offensive.I thought it was a deep heat smell but it’s more pungent like dirty socks with hints of citrus.it absolutely stunk up the place here and the ol girl was carrying on about it 😆😆
sounds like one to keep around!!

Start of day 6.gave them a light defol if you could call it that..just removing the lowest branches and removing the lower small leaves and shoots.basically just cleaning them up.will b taking more fan leaves over the coming days..just gradually taking them not to stress them.up to 530 ppm .light distance 30-31’.as in the last grows,I will let them grow to the light and once they hit 24’ away I will keep it that distance right through the grow…wouldnt have a clue what the ppfd would b but my best grows have been at that distance.I don’t even need to push them 🙌.they are a little droopy from being watered..View attachment 14829
Sweet Max! Nice grow. I figured out quick in the indoor game we need good breeders to shine with us as we grow. Jeff, and other breeders I've been following are great. Keeping up is a trip, auto flower what? Now I am trying mosca's Frosted Skywalker, we gotta keep up, just like tech. SSgrower

They are starting to blow up now and getting themselves ready for the bud show that’s not far away from starting.front right was getting a little taller than the rest so used abit of wire and tape to bend the top 2 branches down.got meself 4” back and an even canopy..rh is building.the guage in pic was about 48% when I opened the door ,the one at canopy is 54% so its getting to where I want it .I’m running a deg c lower through stretch and once the stretch is near over I will bring it back up.day and nite temps are less than a deg c ….halfway through stretch so I’m expecting another ft growth by the end of stretch.5C7AF6FB-96DC-45BA-B155-30197EB4B99D.jpegAE69B391-E6BE-4B10-A1E4-4FD275A9DF61.jpeg5D47E4C5-84EF-443A-BEB7-EC7E65B41FD8.jpeg

They are starting to blow up now and getting themselves ready for the bud show that’s not far away from starting.front right was getting a little taller than the rest so used abit of wire and tape to bend the top 2 branches down.got meself 4” back and an even canopy..rh is building.the guage in pic was about 48% when I opened the door ,the one at canopy is 54% so its getting to where I want it .I’m running a deg c lower through stretch and once the stretch is near over I will bring it back up.day and nite temps are less than a deg c ….halfway through stretch so I’m expecting another ft growth by the end of stretch.View attachment 15587View attachment 15588View attachment 15589
Looking good Max

Back
Top Bottom