Prime Day X AC Infinity VS your wallet

Bandit420

The Texican
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
I need oscillating fans. The Viviosun ones that don’t strip the gear sound good. G$ has a set that seem to last.
I just ordered the Mars 6" osculating off Amzon Canada $39, No AC infinity fans on sale up here. Spiderfarmer fans is @ $54

I just ordered the Mars 6" osculating off Amzon Canada $39, No AC infinity fans on sale up here. Spiderfarmer fans is @ $54
I’ll have a peek. With two local stores out of business I’m left with one I can go buy from directly or Amazon.

I wish. To many other things are needed and our new roof just leaked down the chimney again. Sure we had a lot of back to back rain but I can’t believe it’s leaking again already. 🤦

That sucks man. Not too long ago I had my roof replaced. In 1998 the job was $5000. In 2019 the job was just under $10,000. I swear roofers gotta be some rich fuckers making that kinda money.
You might be able to get up there and seal it with that tar stuff that comes in a paint can. I used it with success back when I took the satellite dish off the roof and it's holes gave me some leakage.

That sucks man. Not too long ago I had my roof replaced. In 1998 the job was $5000.
Same here.

In 2019 the job was just under $10,000. I swear roofers gotta be some rich fuckers making that kinda money.
We got quotes from $10k to over $20k.

A coworker of my wife has a husband in the realtor business who uses a roofing company. He got them to do ours for under $6k.

You might be able to get up there and seal it with that tar stuff that comes in a paint can. I used it with success back when I took the satellite dish off the roof and it's holes gave me some leakage.
I bought a $50 can of that stuff just before we got the roofer. I’m guessing it’s the caulking beside/attached to the chimney or the flashing he reused.

We emailed him today so we’ll see.

Thanks for the feedback. Just trying not to get overwhelmed with all the crap that’s happening this month. I can see how people loose their shit. Only so much BS a person can take.

I got paid like 1130 last night so I missed the entire sale 😩
I've never struck prime day the last 3 or 4 years. It's always between pay periods for me and I forget it's always mid july

I got paid like 1130 last night so I missed the entire sale 😩
I've never struck prime day the last 3 or 4 years. It's always between pay periods for me and I forget it's always mid july

It might be best that way.
I knew it was coming. Waited to buy a few things I knew would go on sale and saved for those. Then the day hit and I saw all kinds of other shit I wanted and blew right on past my spending limit🛫

It might be best that way.
I knew it was coming. Waited to buy a few things I knew would go on sale and saved for those. Then the day hit and I saw all kinds of other shit I wanted and blew right on past my spending limit🛫
Yeah I only really need more new fans lol. I don't have an issue not spending money, only when it comes to seeds lol.

Yeah I only really need more new fans lol. I don't have an issue not spending money, only when it comes to seeds lol.
Ya, I have a list of likes but needs are greater. A pair of new oscillating fans and I’m okay. Humidity and temperature I’ll be fighting until I move or win a lottery.

I just hate the FY price hike on things that cross our border.

Ya, I have a list of likes but needs are greater. A pair of new oscillating fans and I’m okay. Humidity and temperature I’ll be fighting until I move or win a lottery.

I just hate the FY price hike on things that cross our border.
Yup, and shipping rates suck right now so that doesn't help

How all you guys store your seeds. mine are just under my bed in a little metal lock safe.
Long term in the fridge crisper in a small container. I have O2 absorbers I put in with them.

Year or less stay in a small container in my grow room’s drawer.

Reactions: Max
do you use say one foil or plastic lockable satchet with o2 absorbers or use a couple.i always think the moisture will get to them..

Back
Top Bottom