questions about drying bubble hash

budsofmadison

Puff Paladin
Reaction score
if i freeze my bubble then use a sieve to grind it up after it has dried do i have to heat a bottle of water up and melt it or could i just press it together ?
also would a toothbrush be ok to wipe the sieve clean with ?
i do not have a pizza box but i do have some no waxed cardboard boxes and some parchment paper
i have been just drying it out as blob on a plate covered in aluminum foil that is how backyard boogie told me i could do it and thats how i have done it in the past

Once you grate the frozen patties you let that dry out. Then you can press in cellophane with hot water bottle for full melt and roll up into a temple ball.

Once you grate the frozen patties you let that dry out. Then you can press in cellophane with hot water bottle for full melt and roll up into a temple ball.
yes i know that so now maybe someone can answer the questions i asked

i am sorry for getting smart but i know how u make it i was asking if i HAD to use a hot bottle or could i just sieve it dry it and then press it together
If you know how to make it then this is a moot question as we all know heat is what holds it/melts it together - so if ya know then you answered your own question

When I have pressed my sift without heat it eventually falls apart like a drying mud ball.
I use a small screw type press.
You can just place the press in boiling water [I know you all have seen this] and then you get both heat and pressure without the bottle.
Just me being a slacker.

When I have pressed my sift without heat it eventually falls apart like a drying mud ball.
I use a small screw type press.
You can just place the press in boiling water [I know you all have seen this] and then you get both heat and pressure without the bottle.
Just me being a slacker.
thank you that is what i wanted to know . i purchased one of those t handle presses to do it , maybe i will just send it back and do it like i have been doing it

so this is what i got before and after i put it in the t handle press and put it in my air fryer for 5 mins
IMG_20230621_160145764.jpgIMG_20230621_160154694.jpgIMG_20230621_160207110.jpg

i cant remember where i read this but i read you can use olive oil on the press as a lubricant to keep the bubble from sticking to the press i managed to use parchment paper this time

Back
Top Bottom