Sonic Bloom?

Coco Lopez

Din Grogu
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Wee bit of a rabbit hole here but anyone know anything of it? I've been playing "Music for Plants" to the girls lately. I shoot for shit like this in the 432 range

source - https://www.hempbasics.com/hhusb/hh5elc.htm

"5.8 ~ Sound

The growth of plants can be stimulated by sound alone. The effect continues up to 50 KHz. Frequencies of 4-5 KHz are particularly effective for increasing germination, enzyme activity, and respiration.

Normally, the streaming movement of protoplasm in plant cells slows down in the early morning and evening, but this streaming can be accelerated by an audio frequency generator used for 30 minutes at a distance of about 5 feet from the plants. As a result, the amount and rate of growth increases. Plants should not be treated thus for more than 3 hours daily, or the plants are likely to die within a month or two, depending on the quality of the sound and its intensity. Very loud, high frequency sound causes cellular disruption and death. Some rock'n roll music also does so.

A revolutionary process called "Sonic Bloom", invented by Dan Carlson, uses a 3 KHz tone (modulated to produce birdlike chirps and whistles) and a foliar spray (55 trace minerals, seaweed, gibberellin and amino acids) to produce "indeterminate growth in plants". His first success was with a Purple Passion houseplant that normally grows only about 18 inches. Under the influence of Sonic Bloom, the plant eventually grew over 1,200 feet, and earned itself a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. (29)

Growers using Sonic Bloom report dramatic increases in yield, better tasting vegetables and fruits, and more brilliant flowers. Cultivators can expect increased production and early maturity. Alfalfa sprouts will increase in weight by 1,200% within 3 days. The sprouts will have a much longer shelf life (2-3 weeks) than usual (3-4 days). Experiments with Sonic Bloom in Africa produced plants which survived extremely hot weather and flooding. Sonic Bloom also will produce fruit on first year trees. Apple farmers have reported triple-sized yields, 8-month shelf life, and a huge increase in nutrient values: 126% more potassium, 326% more chromium, 400% more iron, and 1,750% more zinc. Losses to diseases and pests have been reduced more than 80%. Because Sonic Bloom contains Gibberilic Acid (GA3), it cannot be used indiscriminately with hemp, as GA3 strongl affects the development of cannabis.

Otherwise, the possibilities are unlimited. For example, Carlson says:

One of our greatest breakthroughs to make everyone understand how easy it is to feed large amounts of people, involved a sucker on a tomato. A sucker is normally a sterile branch which appears in between a side shoot and the main branch. Our tomato plants grow 2 inches a day so if we allow a sucker to grow for seven days, it's about 14 inches long. If we then cut it off, put it in the shade and spray it once a day with a 1/4 ounce per gallon solution of Sonic Bloom, in 10-14 days it becomes fully rooted and starts to grow 2 inches per day. Fifty-five days later, it is 7-9 feet tall. Now, normal production on tomatoes is 90 days. We're doing this in less than 55, plus we're producing at least twice as much fruit in almost half the time."

Water is added to the concentrated Sonic Bloom formula. The cassette (containing a 3 KHz signal and nature sounds) is played at high volume with high treble and medium bass for 10 minutes before spraying the plants. The plants are then sprayed while the cassette is playing, and the sound is continued for another 20 minutes after spraying. Both sides of the leaves should be saturated. Treatment is best performed early in the morning (before 9 am), preferably in foggy weather. On cold mornings, spraying should be delayed until late afternoon. Do not spray plants when the temperature falls below 50o F. The formula also can be administered in the regular weather supply, by drip-feeding, hydroponics, etc. The nutrient solution should be applied once a month for the first month, then twice weekly thereafter. Seeds should be soaked in dilute nutrient solution for 8 hours or overnight while the sound tape is played continuously on a cassette deck with auto-reverse capability. Plant the seeds immediately. The tape ought to be played daily for at least 30 minutes during daylight hours."

I've heard good things about BioWave too plus it was featured in Disjointed as the Morgan Freeman impersonator voiced sinister weed growing robot 😋

Dank and Dabby were the best part of that show but then again the whole crew were funny as hell!!!

I've heard good things about BioWave too plus it was featured in Disjointed as the Morgan Freeman impersonator voiced sinister weed growing robot 😋

I believe this shit. The evidence is out there that clearly shows that plants can beneift from certain frequencies. I'm content using my triangulated diy bamboo + copper sticks and having them sleep to "music for plants" as I call it. I just find 8hour 432hz-ish shit on YT and play to them at night lol

I neer saw it but just looked it up. Worth watching and was it netflix or?
Watch it. It's pretty funny and, even though it sort of plays on weed stereotypes, it does a good job of at least somewhat approximating what reality is in weed world. Netflix only.

I thought it would get a second season. I think it was too expensive to make due to the caliber of actors in the series.

Watch it. It's pretty funny and, even though it sort of plays on weed stereotypes, it does a good job of at least somewhat approximating what reality is in weed world. Netflix only.

I thought it would get a second season. I think it was too expensive to make due to the caliber of actors in the series.
Word and thanks for the recc. I will watch it for sure

that would be something you'd do coco lopez lol

100% but don't have the money or large enough grow to consider it. Also from what I gathered his "blender" simply emits low frequency sound I'm already doing. I find it interesting and would go so far as to put money on it. 2 identical closed off rooms with identical genetics. One is blank white walls and gets absolute silence from seed to harvest. Other tent has walls lined with Tibetan Monk scenery and from seed to harvest listens to Binaural beats such as below.

Wee bit of a rabbit hole here but anyone know anything of it? I've been playing "Music for Plants" to the girls lately. I shoot for shit like this in the 432 range

source - https://www.hempbasics.com/hhusb/hh5elc.htm

"5.8 ~ Sound

The growth of plants can be stimulated by sound alone. The effect continues up to 50 KHz. Frequencies of 4-5 KHz are particularly effective for increasing germination, enzyme activity, and respiration.

Normally, the streaming movement of protoplasm in plant cells slows down in the early morning and evening, but this streaming can be accelerated by an audio frequency generator used for 30 minutes at a distance of about 5 feet from the plants. As a result, the amount and rate of growth increases. Plants should not be treated thus for more than 3 hours daily, or the plants are likely to die within a month or two, depending on the quality of the sound and its intensity. Very loud, high frequency sound causes cellular disruption and death. Some rock'n roll music also does so.

A revolutionary process called "Sonic Bloom", invented by Dan Carlson, uses a 3 KHz tone (modulated to produce birdlike chirps and whistles) and a foliar spray (55 trace minerals, seaweed, gibberellin and amino acids) to produce "indeterminate growth in plants". His first success was with a Purple Passion houseplant that normally grows only about 18 inches. Under the influence of Sonic Bloom, the plant eventually grew over 1,200 feet, and earned itself a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. (29)

Growers using Sonic Bloom report dramatic increases in yield, better tasting vegetables and fruits, and more brilliant flowers. Cultivators can expect increased production and early maturity. Alfalfa sprouts will increase in weight by 1,200% within 3 days. The sprouts will have a much longer shelf life (2-3 weeks) than usual (3-4 days). Experiments with Sonic Bloom in Africa produced plants which survived extremely hot weather and flooding. Sonic Bloom also will produce fruit on first year trees. Apple farmers have reported triple-sized yields, 8-month shelf life, and a huge increase in nutrient values: 126% more potassium, 326% more chromium, 400% more iron, and 1,750% more zinc. Losses to diseases and pests have been reduced more than 80%. Because Sonic Bloom contains Gibberilic Acid (GA3), it cannot be used indiscriminately with hemp, as GA3 strongl affects the development of cannabis.

Otherwise, the possibilities are unlimited. For example, Carlson says:

One of our greatest breakthroughs to make everyone understand how easy it is to feed large amounts of people, involved a sucker on a tomato. A sucker is normally a sterile branch which appears in between a side shoot and the main branch. Our tomato plants grow 2 inches a day so if we allow a sucker to grow for seven days, it's about 14 inches long. If we then cut it off, put it in the shade and spray it once a day with a 1/4 ounce per gallon solution of Sonic Bloom, in 10-14 days it becomes fully rooted and starts to grow 2 inches per day. Fifty-five days later, it is 7-9 feet tall. Now, normal production on tomatoes is 90 days. We're doing this in less than 55, plus we're producing at least twice as much fruit in almost half the time."

Water is added to the concentrated Sonic Bloom formula. The cassette (containing a 3 KHz signal and nature sounds) is played at high volume with high treble and medium bass for 10 minutes before spraying the plants. The plants are then sprayed while the cassette is playing, and the sound is continued for another 20 minutes after spraying. Both sides of the leaves should be saturated. Treatment is best performed early in the morning (before 9 am), preferably in foggy weather. On cold mornings, spraying should be delayed until late afternoon. Do not spray plants when the temperature falls below 50o F. The formula also can be administered in the regular weather supply, by drip-feeding, hydroponics, etc. The nutrient solution should be applied once a month for the first month, then twice weekly thereafter. Seeds should be soaked in dilute nutrient solution for 8 hours or overnight while the sound tape is played continuously on a cassette deck with auto-reverse capability. Plant the seeds immediately. The tape ought to be played daily for at least 30 minutes during daylight hours."
Sonic Bloom, eh? Thats a mind expanding example of shortening time from seed to harvest. I have to google what is in the foliar spray and try and give my outdoor gals a good spray of that. My wife will give me the death stare if I start playing weird noises in the grow room (but if she's at work and I bribe the dog with a treat who's to know?). Thanks Coco, this is a good scientific thing to try....

Sonic Bloom, eh? Thats a mind expanding example of shortening time from seed to harvest. I have to google what is in the foliar spray and try and give my outdoor gals a good spray of that. My wife will give me the death stare if I start playing weird noises in the grow room (but if she's at work and I bribe the dog with a treat who's to know?). Thanks Coco, this is a good scientific thing to try....

Yoo my man from way far east of me, how goes it? Hope you had a great weekend my friend. I didn't look too deep into foliar spraying only because I am scared to. I can really see the benefits in understand the need at times and also how much it can help in the right environment. I just haven't wrapped my head around it yet.
As for how or if certain frequencies can help plant growth, I'm likely wrong but pretty sure it is well proven. I've seen side by side tests on plants where silence is played to some and music to others. I liken it a bit to how cats purr at a frequency that has been proven to be helpful for their bones. Plants have been proven to do better when either sounds of nature are reproduced and/or supplemental sounds of specific frequencies. That is where I get lost though as I find evidence of sounds in the 432hz range being beneficial but also research pointing to Hz in the 50 or less range.

My girls get a very large amount of Pink Floyd because I love them and also there are many songs that have various frequencies I know are with range said to make the ladies happy 😆

Here is one they are majorly familiar with

Yoo my man from way far east of me, how goes it? Hope you had a great weekend my friend. I didn't look too deep into foliar spraying only because I am scared to. I can really see the benefits in understand the need at times and also how much it can help in the right environment. I just haven't wrapped my head around it yet.
As for how or if certain frequencies can help plant growth, I'm likely wrong but pretty sure it is well proven. I've seen side by side tests on plants where silence is played to some and music to others. I liken it a bit to how cats purr at a frequency that has been proven to be helpful for their bones. Plants have been proven to do better when either sounds of nature are reproduced and/or supplemental sounds of specific frequencies. That is where I get lost though as I find evidence of sounds in the 432hz range being beneficial but also research pointing to Hz in the 50 or less range.

My girls get a very large amount of Pink Floyd because I love them and also there are many songs that have various frequencies I know are with range said to make the ladies happy 😆

Here is one they are majorly familiar with

Like I said Bro. They vibe off of you. If you're listening to something you like those vibes will transfer to them. Keep it Happy!!! 😁

Like I said Bro. They vibe off of you. If you're listening to something you like those vibes will transfer to them. Keep it Happy!!! 😁
lol imagine being like "naww that is all hogwash" and then one day you are ultra depressed and pissed in the tent room, turn around and they are all crying, leaning over and near dead :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom