Take a deep breath

Ikilledit

Puff Paladin
Reaction score
Man. This aggravates me. But I’m cool. I’ve started another grow recently. 4 Blue Dream and 3 God’s Gift. I’m waiting on some Purple Diesel to throw into the mix Thursday. Anyways. I started these Blue Dream. Let’s just say they’ve been giving me problems. Too much light, not enough light. Too much water not enough water. They started to look better. So I figured Ok I’ll transplant them. Then I can get them figured out. The God’s Gift on the other hand came out strong. No issues whatsoever. I get them all repotted and they’re looking sweet. I’m like right on.A beautiful green plant in a fresh black soil is a sight to see. So I leave for 15 minutes. Come back to just gaze at what I have accomplished. And to my horror. My absolute horror. My plants were assaulted, brutally. Why I asked? They’ve never hurt anyone. I was heartbroken. I just wanted to fall to my knees and scream at the skies like a Kevin. Leaves chewed half off. Some more than others. The evidence of fresh saliva on the gnarled leaves. I then knew. The Cat. That sneaky little devil. Now I’m on a cat hunt. I spot her. She tries to keep her distance. She knew her crime was exposed. I call for her, Callie. She runs. The chase is on. Now I can’t find her. She’s escaped for now. Lesson learned. Shut the doors behind you. Or a stupid cat will eat you sprouts.

Warning viewer’s discretion advised. Contains images of violence and Cannabis
Nudity.

Before.
7681BB74-BC6B-4735-BDF0-DE4674F56A62.jpeg

After.
BE193B2E-BFB7-4507-BF96-0307CF7034FE.jpeg

Man. This aggravates me. But I’m cool. I’ve started another grow recently. 4 Blue Dream and 3 God’s Gift. I’m waiting on some Purple Diesel to throw into the mix Thursday. Anyways. I started these Blue Dream. Let’s just say they’ve been giving me problems. Too much light, not enough light. Too much water not enough water. They started to look better. So I figured Ok I’ll transplant them. Then I can get them figured out. The God’s Gift on the other hand came out strong. No issues whatsoever. I get them all repotted and they’re looking sweet. I’m like right on.A beautiful green plant in a fresh black soil is a sight to see. So I leave for 15 minutes. Come back to just gaze at what I have accomplished. And to my horror. My absolute horror. My plants were assaulted, brutally. Why I asked? They’ve never hurt anyone. I was heartbroken. I just wanted to fall to my knees and scream at the skies like a Kevin. Leaves chewed half off. Some more than others. The evidence of fresh saliva on the gnarled leaves. I then knew. The Cat. That sneaky little devil. Now I’m on a cat hunt. I spot her. She tries to keep her distance. She knew her crime was exposed. I call for her, Callie. She runs. The chase is on. Now I can’t find her. She’s escaped for now. Lesson learned. Shut the doors behind you. Or a stupid cat will eat you sprouts.

Nudity.

Before.
View attachment 36689

After.
View attachment 36690
I feed my cat leaves, he likes one or 2 fingers off large leaves then he leaves them alone. I'll let him munch on lower leaves if he wants but once I flip to flower he has to stay out so I'll pluck a leaf for him. He's never been close to my small vegging plants though, I'm sure he'd eat the leaves off if given a chance.......

Remember the old adage what doesn't kill you just makes you stronger, maybe a bit of leaf munching will toughen them up

I feed my cat leaves, he likes one or 2 fingers off large leaves then he leaves them alone. I'll let him munch on lower leaves if he wants but once I flip to flower he has to stay out so I'll pluck a leaf for him. He's never been close to my small vegging plants though, I'm sure he'd eat the leaves off if given a chance.......

Remember the old adage what doesn't kill you just makes you stronger, maybe a bit of leaf munching will toughen them up
One can only hope. I’m just glad she didn’t destroy the tops. All is not lost, yet.

The Cat. That sneaky little devil. Now I’m on a cat hunt. I spot her. She tries to keep her distance. She knew her crime was exposed. I call for her, Callie. She runs. The chase is on. Now I can’t find her. She’s escaped for now. Lesson learned. Shut the doors behind you. Or a stupid cat will eat you sprouts.
Bro i JUST dealt with this like an hour ago.
Damn cat chewed 9 or 10 leaves off and ripped 2 freshly sprouted seedlings out of their cups. Fkn evil witch she is.
Buuut, my fault for closing the door and not making sure she wasnt in there first.

Bro i JUST dealt with this like an hour ago.
Damn cat chewed 9 or 10 leaves off and ripped 2 freshly sprouted seedlings out of their cups. Fkn evil witch she is.
Buuut, my fault for closing the door and not making sure she wasnt in there first.

I feel your pain Brother.😣

I feel your pain Brother.😣
Things happen, at least she didnt chew down my 6 week flowing plants lol.

Looks like the seedlings might pull through tho. 20240102_155647.jpg1 is for sure good, the other im not sure. It was pretty dead when i replanted it but shes trying to pick her head up again so ill wait it out.

heres the damage 20240102_155628.jpg20240102_155631.jpg20240102_155640.jpg

My cat wont mess with live plants but he loves cannabis smoke and joints. Fucker will snatch a lit joint from my hand so I've been rolling him his own doobs with cat weed

But he still goes after my doobs🤬

View attachment 36863
Meowijuana | King Size Catnip Joints | Organic | Dried Premium Ground Catnip | High Potency | Grown in The USA | Feline and Cat Lover Approved https://a.co/d/0sPTsbS

Made me think of these.

Nudity.

Before.
View attachment 36689

After.
View attachment 36690
Been there with the fuckin cats.....meowfuckoff

😂

Attachments

• 17051674531508794469030215076414.jpg
    17051674531508794469030215076414.jpg
    657.4 KB · Views: 6
My indoor rescue, knows to stay out and just looks till I slam the door in her face, she's "pissed" sprayed, all over the cottage, a real problem for a while. SS

My indoor rescue, knows to stay out and just looks till I slam the door in her face, she's "pissed" sprayed, all over the cottage, a real problem for a while. SS
Both my cats were in laying on the very little floor space thats left in my 4x4 last night.
No munched leaves this time though, i think they got it last time when i yelled at them lol.

Back
Top Bottom