Terms and Conditions for Seed and Clone Vendors - READ FIRST

SweetLeafGrow

Student of Hydroponics
Staff member
Hydroponics Helper
Reaction score
Official Bud Builder Policy for selling genetics on the forum.

Professional seed sales are allowed under these conditions:

The seed vendor has reached out to a staff member to make an application.
The vendor will be given a title of seed vendor upon approval.
The vendor should start a single thread where the sales happen in the Genetic Sales Corner.

Personal seed swapping between members is not regulated by Bud Builders.

Professional clone sales are allowed under these conditions:
The clone vendor has reached out to a staff member to make an application.
The vendor will be given a title of clone vendor upon approval.
The vendor should start a single thread where the sales happen in the Genetic Sales Corner.

Personal clone swapping between members is not regulated by Bud Builders.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not request to use this service.

Last edited:
Good because my prices don't change.. Each 3 seed pack is 35 or 5 for 55.. Includes shipping cost in the usa.. Cashapp or paypal
Someone will get you set up too. I'm not sure which staff member is going to run this program but we will get that sorted and get you guys set up with a thread and badge. We have this subforum set up so only approved vendors can post, trying to minimize some of the fly by night operations from slinging stuff in drivebys. Making it a free for all is something we would like to avoid on behalf of the users.

I also think your prices are fair based on the word of CG that you sell fire.

Someone will get you set up too. I'm not sure which staff member is going to run this program but we will get that sorted and get you guys set up with a thread and badge. We have this subforum set up so only approved vendors can post, trying to minimize some of the fly by night operations from slinging stuff in drivebys. Making it a free for all is something we would like to avoid on behalf of the users.

I also think your prices are fair based on the word of CG that you sell fire.
I was informed that I was on that approved list...

BTW @SweetLeafGrow .. thank you for all you do too! I’ve seen your hard work over the past couple of months too. Don’t think for a minute that I don’t appreciate everyone of you Mods!
We have had a lot to hash out, even though we don’t all agree on everything, we work it out! That’s success! 🥰

Seeds I'll ship anywhere worldwide..clones local pickup in Massachusetts..
they ship great wrapped in paper towels inside a fuckin sandwich baggy lol

buddy sent from cali to OK in a few days

all were fine. 10 or so, just throwing that anecdotal sample size of 1 experience out there, lol.

Back
Top Bottom