Vegas weed store menu...Help me choose Bud Builders!!

Bandit420

The Terp Slurper
Reaction score
For 3 days and 2 nights late June I'll be in Sin City and will be hitting up a weed store or two. Been a long time since I've been in a dispensary (2016), even longer since I've been in Vegas(2013), and I'm kinda lost looking at the menu so I figured I'd ask the collective here, what would you choose?
I was thinking disposable vapes but there's a lot more offerings than just that. The drinks are interesting as well as the dab bar.

I wanna be prepared because I know if I'm not and I walk in there my mind will be blown and I'll get all verklempt unable to choose anything. Being from a prohibition state I've experienced that overwhelming feeling before walking into a weed store.
This dispensary also has online ordering and a drive thru which I might take advantage of too just for the experience of ordering weed from a drive thru window. 😋

So if ya got a few minutes and wanna check out a weed menu, click the link and have a looksy then post what you'd order here. Many thanks Y'all!✌️

For 3 days and 2 nights late June I'll be in Sin City and will be hitting up a weed store or two. Been a long time since I've been in a dispensary (2016), even longer since I've been in Vegas(2013), and I'm kinda lost looking at the menu so I figured I'd ask the collective here, what would you choose?
I was thinking disposable vapes but there's a lot more offerings than just that. The drinks are interesting as well as the dab bar.

I wanna be prepared because I know if I'm not and I walk in there my mind will be blown and I'll get all verklempt unable to choose anything. Being from a prohibition state I've experienced that overwhelming feeling before walking into a weed store.
This dispensary also has online ordering and a drive thru which I might take advantage of too just for the experience of ordering weed from a drive thru window. 😋

So if ya got a few minutes and wanna check out a weed menu, click the link and have a looksy then post what you'd order here. Many thanks Y'all!✌️

I really enjoy thc drinks.
I usually only go to a dispensary for edibles tho, because i feel you can grow better weed at home.
If i buy flower its usually prerolls.
I always feel overwhelmed when i go to the weed shop. They offer too much lol

So, I checked it out. Good luck! So many just flower choices I couldn’t begin to decide. I’m assuming the roll your own choice is a gram bag?

Def have do the drive thru if ya are driving - we were there a couple years ago cabbie/Uber drivers all have deals with Dispos so b careful askin someone they are probably bias - anyhow I would have to try something I don’t make ? lol like mayb some diamonds , prolly have to try some flower to compare to mine , hard to say what I would choose ?mmmmm good luck

The last time I was in Vegas was when it first went legal. I remember going to a shop called The Reef. It was freaking HUGE!!!

****Removed rant. Not productive. Have fun in Vegas!!! :)

Last edited:
I really enjoy thc drinks.
I usually only go to a dispensary for edibles tho, because i feel you can grow better weed at home.
If i buy flower its usually prerolls.
I always feel overwhelmed when i go to the weed shop. They offer too much lol
Yeah the bottled drinks and the drinks they serve at the dab bar lounge are high up the list. Out of all the edibles I'll be buying more drinks than anything and sending them home.
I agree on homegrown vs commercial. I think homegrowers today are more artisan in their craft and commercial is more quota than anything

Candyland is a good one I am told

Candyland "sugar" just seems like a winner and is on the order list

So, I checked it out. Good luck! So many just flower choices I couldn’t begin to decide. I’m assuming the roll your own choice is a gram bag?
Thanks Granny!
I'm wondering what the RYO is too. Maybe like a preroll but you get to see what goes in first?
I watched a Colorado dispensary make prerolls one day and after that wouldn't buy any. It's looked like a lot of shake they dumped in that machine. Stuff I wouldn't smoke but would use to make hash

Def have do the drive thru if ya are driving - we were there a couple years ago cabbie/Uber drivers all have deals with Dispos so b careful askin someone they are probably bias - anyhow I would have to try something I don’t make ? lol like mayb some diamonds , prolly have to try some flower to compare to mine , hard to say what I would choose ?mmmmm good luck
Thanks Moshmen! I have a convertible Mustang rental lined up and it just seems like a no brainer to run that Pony thru a drivethru weed window with the top down. I'll probably have something lit by the time I leave the lot. 😋
Yeah I think I'm gonna go for stuff I just can't do at home like diamonds and honeycomb. Maybe some edible oils too for recipes at home like a THC infused bbq sauce.
May also grab some old school stuff too. Some Durban Poison and sativa since I don't grow sativas.;)
Look for something skunky, something spicy, something piney and something sweet. When you're done with those four, get dressed and go to the dispensary and buy a preroll!

I hear these guys got the hook up!

0724StripSunday10_t1200.jpg

The last time I was in Vegas was when it first went legal. I remember going to a shop called The Reef. It was freaking HUGE!!!

All good RR! I'll have to check that shop out for sure man. Thanks for the rec!✌️

Yeah the bottled drinks and the drinks they serve at the dab bar lounge are high up the list. Out of all the edibles I'll be buying more drinks than anything and sending them home.
I agree on homegrown vs commercial. I think homegrowers today are more artisan in their craft and commercial is more quota than anything
I go to Maine a lot and get drinks, i usually buy 20 or 30 at a time 😆
Man a dab bar lounge sounds awesome, i could chill at one for a few hours for sure.

100% man, ive always liked the stuff ive grown over what i can buy, im in no rush to get my crops down, you cant rush these things or they turn out like poop lol.

Enjoy Vegas and dont get flustered at the shop man, they can be a lot at times, especially when you're from an illegal state

Reef made the short list mostly because they sell Mike Tyson's weed brand. I'll also be buying the bulk of my concentrates at Reef.
This might be the only flower I buy though

tyson.png

I wanna see how my homegrown stacks up against The Champs 🥊

I've maxed out on my order thru NuWu. Here's the list.

edible list.png

I'm basically gonna have three orders ready to go and when I get to my home airport I'll log in and hit send. Then by the time I land hopefully they'll be ready for pick up

One thing I don't see unlike some dispensaries in Colorado...No true hash. Lots of other types of extract but nobody in this legal world is making a reboot of Moroccan or Lebanese black hash or charas. Not even bubble hash?
Makes me think old school black hash has become a lost art in the USA

It's been a second so things may have changed over at Reef but the building was pretty huge. The dispensary itself wasn't all THAT huge but at the time, again, not sure if they relocated it later, they had their grow facility connected to the dispensary. I remember opening day they had dudes completely SWAT teamed out with AR's, Body Armour and banana clips doing security. I got in and bought some weed but I heard later the next morning they had run out of weed the response was so great!

If you're going to buy vapes there is a company that was wholesaling to the new dispensaries in Vegas that I had done some work with in Cali. They were a pretty big outfit that were bringing in containers of empty vape cartridges from China to sell to all the other vape companies. Their company name was Evergreen. If you ever want to get into the vape biz they are the guys to see out there.

Haven't had a chance to try out the Champs product but I hear it's pretty good. Word is he's got some pretty experienced players working for him.

I've always been a flower guy so I don't have very many hash connects but I'm sure they're out there. Glass, Shatter, Crumble, Butter, etc. Those kinds of extracts I have connections to.

Slab o' Glass!!

Slab O Glass.jpg

Reef made the short list mostly because they sell Mike Tyson's weed brand. I'll also be buying the bulk of my concentrates at Reef.
This might be the only flower I buy though

View attachment 8169

I wanna see how my homegrown stacks up against The Champs 🥊

I've maxed out on my order thru NuWu. Here's the list.

View attachment 8170

I'm basically gonna have three orders ready to go and when I get to my home airport I'll log in and hit send. Then by the time I land hopefully they'll be ready for pick up

One thing I don't see unlike some dispensaries in Colorado...No true hash. Lots of other types of extract but nobody in this legal world is making a reboot of Moroccan or Lebanese black hash or charas. Not even bubble hash?
Makes me think old school black hash has become a lost art in the USA
Agree on the hash if you can find it it’s bubble or keif. The Canadians know what’s up though ! Cheebas.com if ya want to drool 🤤 personally I’m working on a old school Afghan method

Have fun - well looks like ya will for sure ! Lmao

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Agree on the hash if you can find it it’s bubble or keif. The Canadians know what’s up though ! Cheebas.com if ya want to drool 🤤 personally I’m working on a old school Afghan method

Have fun - well looks like ya will for sure ! Lmao
Could you elaborate on your Old School Afghan method, or maybe that deserves it's own thread?

It'd be cool to recreate the "chocolate" we smoke in Spain which is basically Moroccan hash. I once had some Nepali hash in Amsterdam that was OUT OF THIS WORLD gooey and smelled like a York Peppermint pattie but better lol.

Could you elaborate on your Old School Afghan method, or maybe that deserves it's own thread?

It'd be cool to recreate the "chocolate" we smoke in Spain which is basically Moroccan hash. I once had some Nepali hash in Amsterdam that was OUT OF THIS WORLD gooey and smelled like a York Peppermint pattie but better lol.
Ian in the middle of moving cross country the next couple weeks so no material avail for a thread but nothing special , dry sift ad some water and add some heat and beat the shit out of it basically till the water is evaporated- the most important part is having old enuff weed that’s been cured and then bone dry - material is the important part to clean and ya end up with some thing similar to full melt but not really and not clean enuff ya don’t get the consistency or the buzz ya want

Ian in the middle of moving cross country the next couple weeks so no material avail for a thread but nothing special , dry sift ad some water and add some heat and beat the shit out of it basically till the water is evaporated- the most important part is having old enuff weed that’s been cured and then bone dry - material is the important part to clean and ya end up with some thing similar to full melt but not really and not clean enuff ya don’t get the consistency or the buzz ya want
When you get finished with your move I have 5 lbs of old weed in Cali that I need to figure what to do with. This sounds like the perfect solution.

It's been a second so things may have changed over at Reef but the building was pretty huge. The dispensary itself wasn't all THAT huge but at the time, again, not sure if they relocated it later, they had their grow facility connected to the dispensary. I remember opening day they had dudes completely SWAT teamed out with AR's, Body Armour and banana clips doing security. I got in and bought some weed but I heard later the next morning they had run out of weed the response was so great!

If you're going to buy vapes there is a company that was wholesaling to the new dispensaries in Vegas that I had done some work with in Cali. They were a pretty big outfit that were bringing in containers of empty vape cartridges from China to sell to all the other vape companies. Their company name was Evergreen. If you ever want to get into the vape biz they are the guys to see out there.

Haven't had a chance to try out the Champs product but I hear it's pretty good. Word is he's got some pretty experienced players working for him.

I've always been a flower guy so I don't have very many hash connects but I'm sure they're out there. Glass, Shatter, Crumble, Butter, etc. Those kinds of extracts I have connections to.

Slab o' Glass!!

View attachment 8198
Even shatter is minimal in inventories. Back in 2015 it was all shatter in Colorado and as I look over Vegas and Chicago it's all budder, sugar, live resin, and oil. Some will have honeycomb and of course everybody has vapes and carts but shit man even shatter might be on the way out as far as public demand goes.

The hash though is mind boggling. Like Amsterdam was built on hash so what happened?
I'm starting to think it's all about trends with people not really in tune, just following the next guy.
If somebody has the balls to break the chain and step out, do their own thing, and bring back black hash and charas that dispensary would be for the connoisseur and not just another consumer.
Makes me think the convenience of things like disposable vapes are taking away the art of hash making

Even shatter is minimal in inventories. Back in 2015 it was all shatter in Colorado and as I look over Vegas and Chicago it's all budder, sugar, live resin, and oil. Some will have honeycomb and of course everybody has vapes and carts but shit man even shatter might be on the way out as far as public demand goes.

The hash though is mind boggling. Like Amsterdam was built on hash so what happened?
I'm starting to think it's all about trends with people not really in tune, just following the next guy.
If somebody has the balls to break the chain and step out, do their own thing, and bring back black hash and charas that dispensary would be for the connoisseur and not just another consumer.
Makes me think the convenience of things like disposable vapes are taking away the art of hash making
Do you have a Hash Pen? You can vape hash from something like a Dyna Vap.

I'm probably heading out to Cali in the next month or so once I got everything in the jars curing from this run. I was planning on attending some of the taco seshes they have out there. I have a guy at a particular sesh that makes really nice extracts. I've seen his hash and it looks good. I'll hit him up and see what he has.

I'll try and report from Cali and include pics so you can see what he has. If you like something I can pick it up and get it out to you if that works for you.

Back
Top Bottom