You wanna know why I'm the coolest dude on bud builders!

That is rather hip dude...getting my poop in a group to drop some seeds I think, idk why as I got a shitload of clones about to be ready but...fugg it!

Have to get me one before I do

Can you please explain how said device might work for the knowledge challenged growers such as myself?

After watching 3 strains completely go south on me after 5-6 grows I have come to the conclusion that 90%+ of all clones on the west coast are infected with HLPV. I read or watched the 90% part but if everything remains basically the exact same why do strains literally turn from As to Cs after a few grows?

My solution was to 100% switch to seeds. Only time will tell because I haven’t even started a new run from the seed moms but it’s truly the only thing that makes sense to me.

This is all 100% just my theory and there is absolutely zero evidence to support or prove it. Hopefully I can report my findings after growing the new seed strains after a few grows. I literally threw every pair of scissors away as well as pressure washed every thing else with hot water in a 15% bleach solution that will be reused.

Peace out,

LJ

Nice cloner and go further in describing how to: use,clean, ect. ? SSgrower
Just a piece of plastic basically, appears to line it with a damp/wet/moist/saturated solution'd paper towel, place seeds inside, transplant after a day or two or tree fifty, just rinse with ISO ALC > water > go again

Can you please explain how said device might work for the knowledge challenged growers such as myself?

After watching 3 strains completely go south on me after 5-6 grows I have come to the conclusion that 90%+ of all clones on the west coast are infected with HLPV. I read or watched the 90% part but if everything remains basically the exact same why do strains literally turn from As to Cs after a few grows?

My solution was to 100% switch to seeds. Only time will tell because I haven’t even started a new run from the seed moms but it’s truly the only thing that makes sense to me.

This is all 100% just my theory and there is absolutely zero evidence to support or prove it. Hopefully I can report my findings after growing the new seed strains after a few grows. I literally threw every pair of scissors away as well as pressure washed every thing else with hot water in a 15% bleach solution that will be reused.

Peace out,

LJ
Even seeds can carry hlv unfortunately.

I’m starting up tissue culture again that’s a good way to eliminate viruses and fungus.

Here is more info on why vertical

Even seeds can carry hlv unfortunately.

I’m starting up tissue culture again that’s a good way to eliminate viruses and fungus.

Here is more info on why vertical

Thank you Moe. The vertical germination thread was rad! If anyone is still printing and selling these I’m definitely interested in buying a couple.
Also my entire seed collection is pretty old and was a gift from an old head so hopefully the damn virus wasn’t around back then. Do you have a recommendation on tissue culture equipment? I plan to buy some HLP viroid tests soon in case there is some new clone that I can’t live without however I have only found one possible source that will deal with anyone that is not on a commercial scale. They want $25/test and a minimum of 10 can be purchased. This definitely doesn’t work if they have a shelf life because I think I might use 3-4 per year if that.

Thank you Moe. The vertical germination thread was rad! If anyone is still printing and selling these I’m definitely interested in buying a couple.
Also my entire seed collection is pretty old and was a gift from an old head so hopefully the damn virus wasn’t around back then. Do you have a recommendation on tissue culture equipment? I plan to buy some HLP viroid tests soon in case there is some new clone that I can’t live without however I have only found one possible source that will deal with anyone that is not on a commercial scale. They want $25/test and a minimum of 10 can be purchased. This definitely doesn’t work if they have a shelf life because I think I might use 3-4 per year if that.
Yes, we are selling them now

As far as the TC stuff goes, are you familiar with sterile working like for mushrooms?

Yes, we are selling them now

As far as the TC stuff goes, are you familiar with sterile working like for mushrooms?
I have watched videos on what is required but definitely can’t say that I am knowledgeable at all! It’s something that is will take some research for sure on my end as well as to be as sterile as what I think it takes I would have to definitely set something up in the house to have a chance to pull it off IMO. I run a sealed sterile grow room to the best of my ability. However I know better than to think it’s 100% sealed or sterile. I spent a lot of time sealing up an older metal ranch building that was built as an office 40 years ago for my grow room but I definitely still don’t believe it’s 100% sealed. I would like to think damn near a 100% though!

I have watched videos on what is required but definitely can’t say that I am knowledgeable at all! It’s something that is will take some research for sure on my end as well as to be as sterile as what I think it takes I would have to definitely set something up in the house to have a chance to pull it off IMO. I run a sealed sterile grow room to the best of my ability. However I know better than to think it’s 100% sealed or sterile. I spent a lot of time sealing up an older metal ranch building that was built as an office 40 years ago for my grow room but I definitely still don’t believe it’s 100% sealed. I would like to think damn near a 100% though!
This is a basic TC kit specifically for germing tough seeds:

If you have questions, I can try to help you. If you have a pressure cooker or an instapot you can probably make this work for you without the need for a laminar flow hood.

Back
Top Bottom