2024 outdoor stuff 😶‍🌫️🫣

I'm wanting to have faith in Jeffs gear.
Hoping my 2 Zamal dreams will be what they say they are.
Not so sure how my Sirius Black will turn out.
Maybe seeds were different back when I grew outdoors in the 80s-90s we would cut tops early and get 3 harvest before first week of October.
The buds were always fire, never a complaint about not being done.
I'll cut mine early if weather screws us.

I'm wanting to have faith in Jeffs gear.
Hoping my 2 Zamal dreams will be what they say they are.
Not so sure how my Sirius Black will turn out.
Maybe seeds were different back when I grew outdoors in the 80s-90s we would cut tops early and get 3 harvest before first week of October.
The buds were always fire, never a complaint about not being done.
I'll cut mine early if weather screws us.
I have jeffs Garlic Stash v21 outside and I'm fighting mildew every day, just a leaf or 2 but still getting it 😕

for the three years I've been growing, July 31 is my date in central kalifornia. I imagine your days are still longer than mine are here.

The length of day on the 31st is 14:06 here, I guess that's the pivot point for the plants.
Doesn't seem to matter about temp, humidity nor nighttime temps as it's the 31st regardless of being in the Bay Area where it's cool and humid or the foothills hot and arid with nights that are usually warmer than the days in the bay area.
I'm near antioch, ca and i would love to connect to pick your brain. I'm a new hobby grower and have a ton to learn.

I'm near antioch, ca and i would love to connect to pick your brain. I'm a new hobby grower and have a ton to learn.
You are more than welcome to pick my brain, but it’s slim pickins there!
I’m only in my 4th year so I’m still not the droid you’re looking for.

I’m out in the sierra foothills near Sonora. My Bay Area grow had a big problem a couple weeks ago that I couldn’t solve, so I deep-6’d it unfortunately.

Triple Cheese from @B2ACG
This girl smells so damn good, i feel like it smells just as if you left a cheesecake with fresh sliced berries outside in the sun for the day.
Extremely sour cheesy fruit. It's just fucking delightful 😍🤩
20240727_182901.jpg

Are you using any pest management?
I won't go near my outdoor plants if I am going in my room.
Lately I alternate days for each.
My outdoors got their water deprivation this last week. :oops:
Slacker uses techniques that require absolutely no effort~!
I was actually surprised to see wilt on all three.
Supposed to heat up again this week I think so they may get another?

Are you using any pest management?
I won't go near my outdoor plants if I am going in my room.
Lately I alternate days for each.
My outdoors got their water deprivation this last week. :oops:
Slacker uses techniques that require absolutely no effort~!
I was actually surprised to see wilt on all three.
Supposed to heat up again this week I think so they may get another?
I've let this one get droopy a few times too, I have been alternating Dr. Zymes, PyGanic, Captain Jack's Dead Bug, and micronized sulfur, but the bugs are relentless this year.
Japanese Beetles, 4 lined plant bugs, the occasional golden rod worms. Moths are coming now to.... it's been a rough year of bugs here.
I've been a lot cleaner this year and so far no bugs or anything inside🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I've let this one get droopy a few times too, I have been alternating Dr. Zymes, PyGanic, Captain Jack's Dead Bug, and micronized sulfur, but the bugs are relentless this year.
Japanese Beetles, 4 lined plant bugs, the occasional golden rod worms. Moths are coming now to.... it's been a rough year of bugs here.
I've been a lot cleaner this year and so far no bugs or anything inside🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Think it’s been a rough year for bugs in the Midwest area for everyone ? Weather been just a perfect breeding ground

Wasn't the Garlic Stash supposed to be "mold and mildew" resistant?
So the one parent, Dragon's Stash, is, but garlic breath I'm not so sure on and it'd be my luck I got a 90% garlic breath pheno lol. I threw it out in the ditch, we'll see what happens. I going out to spray it with Dr. Zymes after this cup of coffee

Last edited:
Garlic Stash v21
Was gonna kill her weeks ago.
Didn't have it in me, so I just left her be to either pull through or die.
She chose to live so maybe I'll get a harvest after all.
Mildew has disappeared amd not come back so idk. Send it.

20240815_171841.jpg20240815_171853.jpg20240815_171905.jpg

Finally got to ck in on the outdoor stuff lucky for me I’ve got a good friend who catches on quickly ! Only his second year and I have not been much help cept for getting the genetics ect. But I been out at least a month !

Attachments

• IMG_1920.jpeg
    IMG_1920.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1921.jpeg
    IMG_1921.jpeg
    618.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1924.jpeg
    IMG_1924.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1926.jpeg
    IMG_1926.jpeg