420 deals

steamroller

Average guy who gets high. AKA the Slacker.
Staff member
Bud Builders Supporter
Reaction score
Well our own special day is soon upon us.
Post any links or sales on stuff we may use here.
I'll start with NugSmasher.

An example of the deals is the XP for $999 which is $300 less than I paid almost a year ago and %50 off todays list price~!

I'm too lazy to post links this morning but happy to see this thread because I almost posted one too. These are sales from emails I've gotten so far. Will post more if I get more

Boundless Technology is having a sale of around 40% off vapes and terp pens

California Lightworks, 25%-30% off commercial grade LED lights

Greenpoint Seeds, reverse auction on a new cut, Oreoz S1. Preorder will ship 4/20

Smoke Cartel, 15% off sitewide

HTG, various clearance discounts

Growers House 10% off with code BDAY420

Oregon Elite Seeds, $100,000 sale. Not sure what that means exactly but it looks like a lot of expensive packs of seeds have deep discounts this week

Damn I just realized this was a necro thread. I need a better vape pen setup. Using etoh extract. Probably make some shatter too.
It’s almost 4/20 again and needed revived !

If anybody is considering a Puffco Peak Pro, buying thru Pulsar is the better deal using coupon code ENJOYHIGHER25.
It's 25% off and makes the Puffco Peak sell for $315. Puffco sale price is $370 and normal retail price is $420 across the web

That coupon is not a 4/20 deal but a score my Cap1 coupon program found and it's good site wide

Last edited:
Damn I just realized this was a necro thread. I need a better vape pen setup. Using etoh extract. Probably make some shatter too.

i've recently upgraded some of my vape pen gear..

these obsidian carts are awesome!!!! not a bad price either.

005.JPG

also grabbed a yocan uni pro 2 mod box. i've had other yocan stuff that worked good so i figured i'd give it a try... works great, does what a battery should do. but the obsidian carts man those are very nice!!!!

i've recently upgraded some of my vape pen gear..

these obsidian carts are awesome!!!! not a bad price either.

View attachment 54019

also grabbed a yocan uni pro 2 mod box. i've had other yocan stuff that worked good so i figured i'd give it a try... works great, does what a battery should do. but the obsidian carts man those are very nice!!!!

I've been thinking about your cart oil recipe and am close to trying it out. Already have the little grinder thing you linked as well.

But I've been thinking about taking it all the way up the cart part and stopping after loading in the syringe then using the syringe to load into one of several types of pen vapes I use with tanks or atomizers.
Basically the syringe would replace a dab tool and honey pot.
You think that would work well?

P.S. I just took my own advice and picked up a Proxy along with a bong adapter and corn cop glass pipe adapter 😋

I've had that same battery for like 4 years now. It's a solid one for sure!

good to know man, i really like how low the voltage goes compared to a 3 speed pen.

I've been thinking about your cart oil recipe and am close to trying it out. Already have the little grinder thing you linked as well.

But I've been thinking about taking it all the way up the cart part and stopping after loading in the syringe then using the syringe to load into one of several types of pen vapes I use with tanks or atomizers.
Basically the syringe would replace a dab tool and honey pot.
You think that would work well?

P.S. I just took my own advice and picked up a Proxy along with a bong adapter and corn cop glass pipe adapter 😋

hell yeah, i've done almost the exact same thing when i was using the coil types...

007.JPG

made loading them a breeze... you can thicken my recipe up if you don't wanna put any into oil carts. if it's only for atomizers make it thick thick to the point where it never even gets transparent.

my goal is always to make it as potent as possible.

i got some of my oil coming your way man... i'm gonna give ya these new carts to try out too.. i got a bunch of stuff for ya. kinda waiting on this trop cherry to cure a little... i'll get it to ya soon though man, by 4/20.

good to know man, i really like how low the voltage goes compared to a 3 speed pen.
Yeah man, the uni pro is my favorite for sure, but I also have the Yocan Kodo and that's pretty kick ass for a preset pen, at only 13 bucks too, yyou really can't beat it.
They also have a Kodo pro thats digital like the uni pro is.
Screenshot_20240410_191732_Chrome.jpg

hell yeah, i've done almost the exact same thing when i was using the coil types...

View attachment 54032

made loading them a breeze... you can thicken my recipe up if you don't wanna put any into oil carts. if it's only for atomizers make it thick thick to the point where it never even gets transparent.

my goal is always to make it as potent as possible.

i got some of my oil coming your way man... i'm gonna give ya these new carts to try out too.. i got a bunch of stuff for ya. kinda waiting on this trop cherry to cure a little... i'll get it to ya soon though man, by 4/20.

Awesome man thanks so much!!!
I gotta pack for you too but not as awesome...Just a race used #5 war chain, some cherry juice, flonase knockoff I buy at costco in bulk just because it's cheaper to buy a 5 bottle pack of the generic than one of the brand name, and whatever else I can fit in the box 😋

I'll dig out my syringes and get it started this weekend. Also doing more squish runs and prepping my room for another run.
4/20 is gonna be off the chain this year!!!
Between your carts, this wax haul and new gear to celebrate this past harvest it's gonna be fun!!! 4/20 also just happens to be the last day of Spring Football and that means it's time to start winding down the year and think about vacation this Summer!!! I can see the light at the end of this long grind of a work scehdule!

I've been so happy with the Peak Pro I'm going with more Puffco stuffs again and scored a proxy with extras. I also may wander into the local high end head shop and check out custom glass for the peak but need to be careful...4/20 can get spendy in a hurry!!!

pulsar.png

Awesome man thanks so much!!!
I gotta pack for you too but not as awesome...Just a race used #5 war chain, some cherry juice, flonase knockoff I buy at costco in bulk just because it's cheaper to buy a 5 bottle pack of the generic than one of the brand name, and whatever else I can fit in the box 😋

I'll dig out my syringes and get it started this weekend. Also doing more squish runs and prepping my room for another run.
4/20 is gonna be off the chain this year!!!
Between your carts, this wax haul and new gear to celebrate this past harvest it's gonna be fun!!! 4/20 also just happens to be the last day of Spring Football and that means it's time to start winding down the year and think about vacation this Summer!!! I can see the light at the end of this long grind of a work scehdule!

I've been so happy with the Peak Pro I'm going with more Puffco stuffs again and scored a proxy with extras. I also may wander into the local high end head shop and check out custom glass for the peak but need to be careful...4/20 can get spendy in a hurry!!!

View attachment 54165
Had that proxy in my hand once and then put it back on the shelf .🤦‍♂️

Yeah man, the uni pro is my favorite for sure, but I also have the Yocan Kodo and that's pretty kick ass for a preset pen, at only 13 bucks too, yyou really can't beat it.
They also have a Kodo pro thats digital like the uni pro is.
View attachment 54033

i thought i'd throw this out there... if you want extra magnetic bottoms don't buy them from yocan, they're like $7 each on the site.. i found em listed as something else on amazon for less than $2 each!! i picked up a pack and they work perfect!

001.JPG

Back
Top Bottom