1713467820539.png

mail
NASC 4/19 Promos & Giveaways​
NEW DROPS!
Dirty Bird Vol 2 Part 2 4/19 12pm EST
Lit Farms 4/19
Ethos, Fastbuds & MORE!

NEW FREEBIES!
NASC Palindrome Multipack, Purple Caper, Ace Seeds, Barney's Farm, Royal Queen, Omuerta Genetix, Blimburn & MORE!

Royal Queen Auto Fem BOGO Special! - ENDS 4/30

In House Mystery Mix BOGO Special
& 50% OFF IN HOUSE GENETICS ONE DAY ONLY - 4/20

Breeder Prize Pack Giveaway ENDS 4/23! - Follow us on social media to enter!
NASC Advent Calendar Giveaway - Every order over $200 (4/19-4/20) will automatically be entered to WIN!

I was looking to get another Far Red light and Spiderfarmer has these Glow 80's I'd like to order. 4:20 sale says up to 25% off spin and win 100 points = $3 so I spin and win 600 points. My math says $18 so I applied it to my cart. they awarded me $0.54 cents discount...Wtf ...so I emailed and they sent back a 5% discount....= $6 ish wtf happened to my 600 point win?.....stuff like that pisses me off enough to buy elsewhere...54 cent discount? spit spit sputter.

View attachment 54875

mail

NASC 4/19 Promos & Giveaways​

NEW DROPS!
Dirty Bird Vol 2 Part 2 4/19 12pm EST
Lit Farms 4/19
Ethos, Fastbuds & MORE!

NEW FREEBIES!
NASC Palindrome Multipack, Purple Caper, Ace Seeds, Barney's Farm, Royal Queen, Omuerta Genetix, Blimburn & MORE!

Royal Queen Auto Fem BOGO Special! - ENDS 4/30

In House Mystery Mix BOGO Special
& 50% OFF IN HOUSE GENETICS ONE DAY ONLY - 4/20

Breeder Prize Pack Giveaway ENDS 4/23! - Follow us on social media to enter!
NASC Advent Calendar Giveaway - Every order over $200 (4/19-4/20) will automatically be entered to WIN!

I'm seeing 30% sitewide at CLW Steam.
They're also selling Grozeebo insulated grow tents now. I guess they're the only tents on the market that are insulated.

I also got this notice from Pulse Grow. Sale ends on the 24th

pulse deal.png

We gotta stand together, this ^ is cool, economic help! Go Budbuilders Also those red lights can help before and after light cycle,right on.
I'm using 3 far red pucks in my 5x5 now but the coverage isn't what I would like, These lights are like 6 of the pucks and should help me cover more of my canopy.

I'm on an 13/11 light schedule with 15 min far red at lights out at week 7 in flower, I'd like to be done by 9 weeks and they are looking good so far.

I normally go 10 weeks if I have to I will but I'd like my next crop done by July so they gotta get in a get flowering soon...the sooner the better.

Grove Bags 4/20 deal is coupon code NOBOOF and it's good for free shipping.
Free shipping don't seem like such a big deal but with grove, it's huge!!!
Sometimes shipping can cost just as much as the bags do so this is almost like a 30-50% off deal for online orders.
So if you need some groves, now's the time!!!

I think the irene and pure og each are their own lines so you'd get what you ordered plus 3 extra packs looks like.
Screenshot_20240418-183556.png

I have a blackbird 650 it’s a quantum board light but the best $1000 I spent on my grow supply’s def my fav light ! Plus customer service has been great ! HLG for the win
Yea mosh, ive bean rethinking the Diablo as maybe overkill as the light for the veg room. I still plan to use hps in flower room.

Looking at the scorpion bspec to, but its sold out. I was also looking at your blackbird for $699.00 and now a 20% discount for 420 sale. That blackbird is priced at 560.00

Yea mosh, ive bean rethinking the Diablo as maybe overkill as the light for the veg room. I still plan to use hps in flower room.

Looking at the scorpion bspec to, but its sold out. I was also looking at your blackbird for $699.00 and now a 20% discount for 420 sale. That blackbird is priced at 560.00

Good around light I’ve used it for both it was last hanging in 5x5 and rarely at 100%- the bars are the next new thing but that’s still a good price on the hlg

Grove Bags 4/20 deal is coupon code NOBOOF and it's good for free shipping.
Free shipping don't seem like such a big deal but with grove, it's huge!!!
Sometimes shipping can cost just as much as the bags do so this is almost like a 30-50% off deal for online orders.
So if you need some groves, now's the time!!!

Thanks for the heads up, was wanting to get some more bags. Just ended up reusing the ones I had last time & was wanting to get some fresh ones. Order was $23, shipping was going to cost $20. Basically 50% off!!

My buddy in college was all about the golden goat ...stingy as hell with it when it came in.

Is that strain and Irie creation? Been smoking it on and off for years...nice strain
The only version available in seed form is made by Irie, but Rasta Jeff (Irie seems to be a one-man operation, with help from friends) was not the original breeder. It was an accidental cross of (Hawaiian x Romulan) x Island Sweet Skunk by a grower in Topeka, Kansas who goes by the name of Mr. Dank.

The name comes from a local bottle and can recycling center. The story goes that in the heat of the summer, this recycling center smells like mixed sweet soft drink syrups, and Mr. Dank thought this cross smelled the same.

You might have had weed from a cut of the original mother plant. It was spread around widely. Irie sells a selfed feminized version and a regular version, which is about 80% original Golden Goat. I've only had the selfed version. It is absolute heaven. When I grew it, one relatively runty plant completely dominated the scent of my tent. The other 11 plants were overpowered.

It seems that anything crossed to Golden Goat is powerful AF. He uses it often to make fems.

is that the place you just got that new thick paper from?

is that stuff a game changer?

No but I did just place an order for their 50 pack, 55lb, 6"x12" sheets. Saved a little over $7 on it.
I'm curious about it because I've read good things about their paper + it's made in USA.

The thick paper I have now is from Amazon and it's made in China. Got twice as many sheets for half the price of RE

After using this paper though I'm gonna keep investing in the thick stuff made for rosin.
I have katbrite and costco paper lots of people love but it just don't hold up for me so I need to use the thick stuff

Back
Top Bottom