A Cornucopia of Delightful Cannabis Cultivars

Perfect example of seed viability it all depends on how well the seeds are stored. So far I got 5/6 from the oldest pack the Jabbas stash this pack is at least 12 years old. The newer sunshine 4 f2 pack from bad dawg is not looking great 1/6 but hopefully I see some sprouts in the next day or two cuz that pack was 60 bucks yes for a freebie pack ya gotta love the price gouging bastards these better pop or im gonna put a curse on that fucker 🤣
IMG_3475.jpeg

.The newer sunshine 4 f2 pack from bad dawg is not looking great 1/6 but hopefully I see some sprouts in the next day or two cuz that pack was 60 bucks yes for a freebie pack ya gotta love the price gouging bastards these better pop or im gonna put a curse on that fucker 🤣
Beetlejuice~!:D

no luck yet still 5/6 jabbas and 1/6 sunshine
he better watch out
the shitty part is I was gonna be cool and buy some packs off of the small breeder that sold me these freebies but
since I had this type of luck fuck that guy lol

1724764599222.png

Last edited:
looking to upgrade my emitters to halo style emitters for better water coverage but all I can find are 1/2 inch versions and no 1/4 inch
stumbled upon this 3d print now to find someone to print them for me. who is the 3d printer on here I know we have one

Perfect example of seed viability it all depends on how well the seeds are stored. So far I got 5/6 from the oldest pack the Jabbas stash this pack is at least 12 years old. The newer sunshine 4 f2 pack from bad dawg is not looking great 1/6 but hopefully I see some sprouts in the next day or two cuz that pack was 60 bucks yes for a freebie pack ya gotta love the price gouging bastards these better pop or im gonna put a curse on that fucker 🤣
View attachment 70506
Be calm and walk away from the AK

Be calm and walk away from the AK
I'll get over it just irritates me because this was an actual breeder that I bought these packs from this guy sells seeds on GLG you would think that the guy wouldn't sell seeds that were duds. Now I have to pop more seeds that will be at least a week behind and its gonna irritate the hell out of me

i bet it works awesome for you, i printed some out a few rounds ago and mine were not fancy at all like that one and still worked perfect.

i like how they printed mounting holes, i made legs on mine and now they're hard to store and get tangled up in a box.

i bet it works awesome for you, i printed some out a few rounds ago and mine were not fancy at all like that one and still worked perfect.

i like how they printed mounting holes, i made legs on mine and now they're hard to store and get tangled up in a box.
now I need to find legs to attach to it, not sure if it would be a good idea to just lay them on top of the coco probably be best if I found something to raise them up a bit

now I need to find legs to attach to it, not sure if it would be a good idea to just lay them on top of the coco probably be best if I found something to raise them up a bit

it looks like they put the drips on the inside of the ring, you'll be fine just setting them in. i pushed mine all the way down till they sank in a bit even and had zero problems with the holes.

it's gonna make you life easier once you get it dialed in. are you planning on using gravity or a pump?

do you happen to know the diameter of the drip holes?

it looks like they put the drips on the inside of the ring, you'll be fine just setting them in. i pushed mine all the way down till they sank in a bit even and had zero problems with the holes.

it's gonna make you life easier once you get it dialed in. are you planning on using gravity or a pump?

do you happen to know the diameter of the drip holes?
I'm just replacing my current emitters their 1/4 '' tubing that's why I had to get them printed I couldn't find any halo style on the market that didn't have 1/2 "

I'll get over it just irritates me because this was an actual breeder that I bought these packs from this guy sells seeds on GLG you would think that the guy wouldn't sell seeds that were duds. Now I have to pop more seeds that will be at least a week behind and its gonna irritate the hell out of me
Voodoo doll for the win....Baron Samandei (spelling) is the lead voodoo Haitian spirit and he might come to your emotional rescue.

i had some concentrate a while back, i can't remember the name but it was tied to the Papa Legba story. in my head i always tried to feel more spiritual when smoking it!!!

said to be protector of the home, it made my weed feel safe!!! :D

i had some concentrate a while back, i can't remember the name but it was tied to the Papa Legba story. in my head i always tried to feel more spiritual when smoking it!!!

Yep that’s one of my favorite strains it’s prime wellness brand

I had no idea we both resided in the same draconian state Stoney
I waited for years for this state to legalize and got tired of waiting and I honestly don't think that when they finally do rec legalize that they will allow home grow, this state is seriously northern Alabama

On a side note that med grower pisses me off, they are very secretive about the lineage of some of their strains
They have an African Thai strain that is my favorite strain in the program but the asshats do not disclose the lineage so its impossible to find the exact strain to grow yourself and I have not been lucky enough to find a bag seed in the 4 years that I've been buying the stuff. I'm pretty sure its just a durban x thai but no clue what variety of thai.

Yep that’s one of my favorite strains it’s prime wellness brand

thats right, prime wellness!! it was more than a year ago when i had it.

I had no idea we both resided in the same draconian state Stoney
I waited for years for this state to legalize and got tired of waiting and I honestly don't think that when they finally do rec legalize that they will allow home grow, this state is seriously northern Alabama

On a side note that med grower pisses me off, they are very secretive about the lineage of some of their strains
They have an African Thai strain that is my favorite strain in the program but the asshats do not disclose the lineage so its impossible to find the exact strain to grow yourself and I have not been lucky enough to find a bag seed in the 4 years that I've been buying the stuff. I'm pretty sure its just a durban x thai but no clue what variety of thai.

thats cool man i had no idea you were a fellow keystoner either!! i'm on the east side, near jersey...

yea i agree i don't think we'll ever get home grows approved. i think they'll copy jersey just like they did with the medical side.

i'll always be a proud outlaw!! :D i have my card but have only gone to ethos and hello beyond a few times. i went to a festival in the poconos last month and that was pretty cool, called medical but had nothing to do with it, just locals selling their stuff. totally illegal!! buds, mushrooms, plants. i even bought a clone for $20.

there's another one coming up i wanna go to... https://penncannafest.com/

thats right, prime wellness!! it was more than a year ago when i had it.

thats cool man i had no idea you were a fellow keystoner either!! i'm on the east side, near jersey...

yea i agree i don't think we'll ever get home grows approved. i think they'll copy jersey just like they did with the medical side.

i'll always be a proud outlaw!! :D i have my card but have only gone to ethos and hello beyond a few times. i went to a festival in the poconos last month and that was pretty cool, called medical but had nothing to do with it, just locals selling their stuff. totally illegal!! buds, mushrooms, plants. i even bought a clone for $20.

there's another one coming up i wanna go to... https://penncannafest.com/
I'm close to Jersey too North central part

I'm close to Jersey too North central part

wow man, you're probably the closest to me out of all the years of meeting people on a grow forum!!

i'm in the lehigh valley, close to a town called Bethlehem. have you ever heard of that area?

wow man, you're probably the closest to me out of all the years of meeting people on a grow forum!!

i'm in the lehigh valley, close to a town called Bethlehem. have you ever heard of that area?
LOL its about 10 minutes away buddy I am right down the road. the closest hydro shop to me is Lehigh hydro and my best buddy lives in Easton

most of my family is from Somerset county NJ so I know the area very well. Absolutely hate route 78

LOL its about 10 minutes away buddy I am right down the road. the closest hydro shop to me is Lehigh hydro and my best buddy lives in Easton

get out, thats awesome man!!!! i got some good friends in easton as well.

most of my family is from Somerset county NJ so I know the area very well. Absolutely hate route 78

i try to avoid the highway if possible.. 22 seems even worse sometimes!! i'm headed to danielsveille today near the blue mountain, pretty country up there!!!

get out, thats awesome man!!!! i got some good friends in easton as well.

i try to avoid the highway if possible.. 22 seems even worse sometimes!! i'm headed to danielsveille today near the blue mountain, pretty country up there!!!
Well damn it’s a small world buddy if I’d known we were so close I would’ve hooked ya up with some of that sour d I grew last run

Nothing new going on lately. The whipped screams plant had less than desirable bud structure and she fell over in the tent and when I tried to prop her up she snapped in half so my week was great 😂. Smoked myself into an obvlivion over the weekend to mask the sorrow of ditching another plant I’ve got 2 left the peach’s n chem and the purple Nepali and both are doing great. Last weekend I met up with a bunch of friends at a food festival and smoked entirely too much then stumbled upon a Sasquatch and my friend kept calling him a samsquanch and this picture keeps popping up in my head now 💀

IMG_3516.jpegIMG_3561.jpeg

Day 58 in the flower tent I got one pretty lady and one ugly one. Starting to think that I overdid it a little bit during the middle of flower because I don’t like how leafy the purple Nepali is maybe it’s just a shitty pheno but I did go full strength this run and even though I had no signs of over fert no tip burn maybe a little bit too dark of leaf color but they seemed to like the nutrient strength. Next batch is getting 3/4 strength to see if that’s what it was. IMG_3596.jpegIMG_3597.jpegIMG_3598.jpegIMG_3599.jpegIMG_3600.jpegIMG_3601.jpegIMG_3602.jpegIMG_3603.jpegIMG_3604.jpegIMG_3605.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom