Adventures in Building an Outdoor Garden

I was looking at this earlier. I think Bill suggested as an alternative to Grow Genius and PowerSI

Looks to be about $30 for 250ml.
I will look at FrontRow a little more, seen it in my browsing.

• GUARANTEED MINIMUM ANALYSIS​

Available Silicon (Si(OH)4) .......... 44.0%
    Boron (B)(actual) .......... 0.009%
    Molybdenum (Mo)(actual) .......... 0.0015%
I have done more research than I care to admit on some of these nutrients and the shit the companies put on labels and most are completely lying on the labels. When you see something like Guaranteed Minimum Analysis that means nothing really. A big company like Jacks or Masterblend is pretty accurate about the actual products in the bag. Some of the other manufacturers do some really bad things. I know one company that posts Magnesium at half of what is in the mix, this same company uses calcium nitrate in their blend but they also add the micro nutrients to the calcium Nitrate to make you pay 100 dollars for the calcium Nitrate over 40 bucks for a 50 pound bag of green house grade calcium Nitrate. The best Monosilic Acid I have used is cilicium but the stuff is too expensive, I saw an paper by a well known hydroponic expert and he sort of explained that they are doing. See the boron in the label above that has to be there to keep the Monosilic Acid stable. More than likely Cilicium is adding extra boron because the plant likes it. They all do crappy stuff like this but the only way to really know what is in the stuff is to have it lab tested.

Well I have ordered a 25lb bags of Jacks 5-15-26 and Jack's 15-0-0. Also ordered (3) 8 pound bags of unsented epsom salt USP grade, and a liter of Mr Fulvic.

Still trying to decide what silica I wanna get. Any suggestions?
Id just foliar it in your situation. Agsil is a good option. You can really go wrong or add too much. It’s actually i think the most abundant nutrient in the soil naturally. Makes a real difference in terms of stem strength and pest resistance

I was super excited to get my jacks until I open it and see this.

jacks.jpg

Two bags of Cal Nit and no part A. Oh well, the seller has the part A on the way and let me keep the extra bag of Cal Nit. I'm sure the return shipping would have killed whatever margin is there anyways. Think I am covered on the Cal Nit for awhile.

Still need to order my MSA

Well, the rest of my Jacks should be here tomorrow. Should be fun to start working with it finally. Had a wild storm that brough some of the fastest and hardest hail I have ever seen in my life. The girls outside were not happy. We will see what they look like tomorrow afternoon after some time to bounce back. Such a freak storm. Wasn't even a huge area around us that got it

Mfker.jpg

Here is my Super Skunk auto tonight.
SuperSkunk.jpg

Find a super dry place to keep your Jacks, and keep the open bag super sealed up.
It is hydroscopic and more than a few have found their bag turning to slush..

Plants and fried rice look good~!(y)

Find a super dry place to keep your Jacks, and keep the open bag super sealed up.
It is hydroscopic and more than a few have found their bag turning to slush..

Plants and fried rice look good~!(y)

Good to know, I was planning on getting some of the tall dog food plastic containers for it.

Good to know, I was planning on getting some of the tall dog food plastic containers for it.
Im a sucker for Uline, so id recommend a gamma bucket, or even a viddle vault from petsmart, its the same concept just 8 times the price lol.
I saw observer had a lot of issues keeping his dry.

Back
Top Bottom