Best small dry herb vaporizer?

TomH

Herb Hitman
Reaction score
I’m sure someone here has some experience in this area, I’m looking for a dry herb vape for my daughter for her birthday this year.

I’d like to get her something with good performance and easy to use (change temp settings etc.) And not a bear to clean.

I have a PAX2 which I really like, but it’s no longer made.

Ideas? Recommendations? Also, anything I should avoid?

Thank you!

I’m sure someone here has some experience in this area, I’m looking for a dry herb vape for my daughter for her birthday this year.

I’d like to get her something with good performance and easy to use (change temp settings etc.) And not a bear to clean.

Thank you!
I've been hearing really really awesome stuff about the
Storz & Bickel Venty. Quite pricey but very very good quality.

Thank you!
I have a Storz & Bickel mighty dry herb vape. I never use it and would be willing to sell it if you are interested. The mighty is about as good as it gets for a portable dry herb vape. I would like to sell this to save $$$ for a ball vape.

I have a Davinci IQ and it's a good piece. I used it a lot for work and out of state travel but I prefer smoking over vaping these days after trying to vape for about a year or so. Just wasn't for me because I like to smoke my herb to ash but it was a good piece that never gave me any issues.
It was ez to keep clean and it held a charge for a long time. Big clouds too

I have a Davinci IQ and it's a good piece. I used it a lot for work and out of state travel but I prefer smoking over vaping these days after trying to vape for about a year or so. Just wasn't for me because I like to smoke my herb to ash but it was a good piece that never gave me any issues.
It was ez to keep clean and it held a charge for a long time. Big clouds too
Check out ball vapes. Like this one: https://oldheadtc.com/products/freight-train-pro-kit-w-pro-engine
I want one so bad. I watch a video and guys get huge vape hits with these things. It looks awesome.

The Arizer Solo 2 is portable and works pretty well, very easy to clean. Had it20240527_150536.jpga few years. The pipe needs to be plugged in to start now, but after that it stays on. It came with a carrying case which is easy to keep it out of harm's way.

Thank you!
I don't recommend the Pax (by the same producers of Juul). They are too expensive for what you get.

Anything from S&B is top tier... they have a few portables (but are a bit clunky in my opinion, as a chick)

I highly recommend the POTV Lobo. It's a nice portable vape, has dosing capsules that you can pre-pack to get a bunch of sessions in, plus they have fun glass mouthpieces that will give you sessions a different feel according to which one you have on. I really like the bubbler attachments. Also, it's like $160 vs $300+ for S&B products.

I don't recommend the Pax (by the same producers of Juul). They are too expensive for what you get.

Anything from S&B is top tier... they have a few portables (but are a bit clunky in my opinion, as a chick)

I highly recommend the POTV Lobo. It's a nice portable vape, has dosing capsules that you can pre-pack to get a bunch of sessions in, plus they have fun glass mouthpieces that will give you sessions a different feel according to which one you have on. I really like the bubbler attachments. Also, it's like $160 vs $300+ for S&B products.
10 year warranty with a pax 3. I had one die after 3 years, pax replaced it no questions asked. They are worth it to me.

10 year warranty with a pax 3. I had one die after 3 years, pax replaced it no questions asked. They are worth it to me.
That is a great warranty - do you know if they replace it with the latest model? I know most have 2-3 year warranties, but a lot also do product upgrades every year.

Welcome to budbuilder’s @lp10731 !

I have a S & B Mighty, and I love it. The smaller Crafty is also good, but you have a little less temperature control.

A Mighty can fit in a pants pocket, but it is bulky, and will absolutely fill the pocket.

I've also used the Pax 2 and 3, and there is no comparison. Pax is crap compared to the Mighty or Crafty.

I have a S & B Mighty, and I love it. The smaller Crafty is also good, but you have a little less temperature control.

A Mighty can fit in a pants pocket, but it is bulky, and will absolutely fill the pocket.

I've also used the Pax 2 and 3, and there is no comparison. Pax is crap compared to the Mighty or Crafty.
Next time Pipe D.. tell us how ya really feel! 🥹😂🥹

Thank you. I feel like every time I say that, a bunch of people come cursing at me, but it's just facts if you've tried anything else that is considered "mid-range" or up.

Lots of folks here willing to help! What method are you using to grow?
Super excited to have another fem on this forum!!
Hmmm method hahaha... I'm not sure if I have one yet. I do have a grow tent (AC Infinity) after trying to grow outdoor. I had put it in soil and fed it some fertilizer from Amazon, but I didn't really do any ph testing or anything so I think that may have been my issue. Now I'm using Buildasoil 3.0 and hoping for the best? I'm slightly overwhelmed by all the different systems and methodologies.

Thank you. I feel like every time I say that, a bunch of people come cursing at me, but it's just facts if you've tried anything else that is considered "mid-range" or up.
No one best come “cursing “ ya here. I doubt it would ever happen. We have some of the best, kindest, helpful folks here. A sense of humor is for sure a plus.

Hmmm method hahaha... I'm not sure if I have one yet. I do have a grow tent (AC Infinity) after trying to grow outdoor. I had put it in soil and fed it some fertizlier from Amazon, but I didn't really do any ph testing or anything so I think that may have been my issue. Now I'm using Buildasoil 3.0 and hoping for the best?
Are you interested in an organic soil grow?

No one best come “cursing “ ya here. I doubt it would ever happen. We have some of the best, kindest, helpful folks here. A sense of humor is for sure a plus.
Not necessarily you - I've called out some very "questionable" marketing tactics Pax partakes in via forums and was banned lol.

I am!!! From what I can tell, this would be easiest ultimately (in that I don't have to worry as much about over-fertilizing)
Well I’d be glad to help you.
How much space do you have? What is it that you are looking for in your grow? You doing autos or regs or fems?

Hmmm method hahaha... I'm not sure if I have one yet. I do have a grow tent (AC Infinity) after trying to grow outdoor. I had put it in soil and fed it some fertilizer from Amazon, but I didn't really do any ph testing or anything so I think that may have been my issue. Now I'm using Buildasoil 3.0 and hoping for the best? I'm slightly overwhelmed by all the different systems and methodologies.

try not to feel overwhelmed, take it slow and keep it simple. starting out in an organic soil is a great start because it is very forgiving with nutrient levels and you never need to PH check anything.

Granny and others here can help guild you along the way and keep it fun!

OH and welcome to the forum!!!!

That is a great warranty - do you know if they replace it with the latest model? I know most have 2-3 year warranties, but a lot also do product upgrades every year.
I had a pax 3 and that’s what they gave me as a replacement. As far as I know that’s the latest and greatest.

Not necessarily you - I've called out some very "questionable" marketing tactics Pax partakes in via forums and was banned lol.
We understand "banned" here. Most of the people here were banned from another site for daring to belong to this site.

Next time Pipe D.. tell us how ya really feel! 🥹😂🥹
I was so blunt about my preference in vaporizers, THC Farmer reinstated me just so they could ban me again.

I 2nd the mighty. I’ve gone through several dry herb vapes and as a former heavy blunt and bong smoker the mighty was good but just didn’t get me where I needed to be and wasn’t enough but adding a water pipe adapter and a small glass piece was an absolute game changer and I haven’t combusted weed in over 3 years. I can’t even smell combusted weed anymore without gagging after tasting what the strain is actually supposed to taste like it’s a completely different experience that takes some getting used to but once you do you will never look back.
IMG_2824.jpeg

I just bought a desktop ball vape. The “Freight Train”. I know you want a portable but holy shiitake these things hit hard. And you don’t cough and it’s the best flavors. Screw combustion. I never could get a big hit with portable vapes. This ball vape is absolutely a game changer. I can’t figure out how to post a video but I recorded one to show the HUGE clouds this thing makes. It’s like a bong hit but way better. And the buzz hits hard and it’s way different than combustion. I need to figure this out and post that vid.

Attachments

• IMG_6280.jpeg
    IMG_6280.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom