Best small dry herb vaporizer?

TomH

Herb Hitman
Reaction score
I’m sure someone here has some experience in this area, I’m looking for a dry herb vape for my daughter for her birthday this year.

I’d like to get her something with good performance and easy to use (change temp settings etc.) And not a bear to clean.

I have a PAX2 which I really like, but it’s no longer made.

Ideas? Recommendations? Also, anything I should avoid?

Thank you!

I’m sure someone here has some experience in this area, I’m looking for a dry herb vape for my daughter for her birthday this year.

I’d like to get her something with good performance and easy to use (change temp settings etc.) And not a bear to clean.

I have a PAX2 which I really like, but it’s no longer made.

Ideas? Recommendations? Also, anything I should avoid?

Thank you!
If you are interested I would be willing to sell my S&B mighty dry herb vape for $150 shipped CONUS. It’s in great condition. Or I would be willing to trade for some good seeds.

If you are interested I would be willing to sell my S&B mighty dry herb vape for $150 shipped CONUS. It’s in great condition. Or I would be willing to trade for some good seeds.
I truly appreciate the offer, I’m still trying to figure out which direction I’ll go.

I truly appreciate the offer, I’m still trying to figure out which direction I’ll go.
Hey TomH this is the one I got. It’s a Health Rips Rogue

Works great for what I need. Only does dry herb but does that well. I’m on two years with it and a quite happy with it. Good luck on your search.

NICE! I haven't tried the gordito yet, how you like it?
Honestly, game changer. Best addition we got. Even my wife likes it. Cools the vape right down. Taste and smells are much better.

We had to order the clear glass bubble straw later. The short black one that comes with it isn’t good enough. The other two is all we use, multiple times a day. I load 7-13 capsules each day.

I was hoping to use the original black glass straw as a joint holder but it’s not a good fit. I keep it with the capsule holder as a backup now.

Honestly, game changer. Best addition we got. Even my wife likes it. Cools the vape right down. Taste and smells are much better.

We had to order the clear glass bubble straw later. The short black one that comes with it isn’t good enough. The other two is all we use, multiple times a day. I load 7-13 capsules each day.

I was hoping to use the original black glass straw as a joint holder but it’s not a good fit. I keep it with the capsule holder as a backup now.
I like my combustion method and have 2 of the best rated dry herb vapes lol.
Im a snob
IMG_7063(1).jpg

Linx Vapor just dropped their new dry herb vaporizer, the Linx Saber. It’s a convection vape that’s super easy to use, but the real kicker? It’s priced at just $60.

IMG_9773.jpeg
IMG_9774.jpeg

In under 30 minutes you join, leave two vape ads and leave?

No thanks. 🫏🎩

Mighty + user here. Very Happy. If you need it smaller, the crafty is great.
I use the dosing pods too. Been a wonderful vape from day 1. Perfect for a day trip too. They are their lowest $$ on Black Friday. Worth every cent.

Back
Top Bottom